Discussion: The 2024 Presidential Primaries (Both Parties)

I did think that there were very few people who liked Pence who didn't like Trump more so yes it makes sense that he would get little support or momentum. It also makes sense that he would be surprised at that, that conservatives wouldn't like, be more impressed by more standard social and fiscal conservatism but a lot of conservatives do just prioritize likelihood of winning above all.
Which is odd because they are of very different character as far as their personal characteristics. The fact is that those who claim moral high ground and claim to be god fearing Christians (ie fundamentalists) have, basically, shown their true colors by supporting a man who has the moral character of a rodent, is bigoted, petty, and seeks revenge for perceived slights; be they real or just imagined in his narcissistic mind. Trying to use a man like that for your own purposes is very dangerous......just ask the republican party.

You may have guessed I don't much like Trump.

Small government Republicans better get used to it.

Fascists love to shake down companies.

The Washington Post - ‘You just gaslit her’: How Dean Phillips’s first town hall went off the rails in N.H.
A Black man — one of only a few at the event — asked if white-supremacist and hate groups should be categorized as terrorists, to which Phillips responded, "Those are terrorists, 100 percent." The man then asked if that means bombs should be dropped on states such as Alabama to eradicate said groups, to which Phillips responded that Ku Klux Klan is different from Hamas and again challenged attendees, saying they had not asked about the welfare of Israelis.

Oblivious,.......

WRT MN and CO trying to disqualify Trump under the 14th amendment, wouldn't he have to be convicted of a charge related to the behavior outlined? I'm obviously not a big Trump guy, but don't know the answer to that question. Who exactly determines whether he is in violation?

@Babillygunn or @DKDetective are generally my go to guys for questions like this.

WRT MN and CO trying to disqualify Trump under the 14th amendment, wouldn't he have to be convicted of a charge related to the behavior outlined? I'm obviously not a big Trump guy, but don't know the answer to that question. Who exactly determines whether he is in violation?

@Babillygunn or @DKDetective are generally my go to guys for questions like this.

Fridays guests on Bill Maher suggested the same about Gavin and even included Gretchen Whitmer. Either announce a run or cut it out.

No big loss there, lol. B'bye!

Guess I won't be voting for her anytime soon.....

She left the partially sensible alternative to Donald Trump and went headfirst into MAGA paranoid crazy land.

I guess she's vying hard for Trumps VP slot. Since that was the purpose of the Republican primaries.

She left the partially sensible alternative to Donald Trump and went headfirst into MAGA paranoid crazy land.

I guess she's vying hard for Trumps VP slot. Since that was the purpose of the Republican primaries.
In the eyes of some people, she brings a certain amount of credibility to Trump in the general election. It doesn't have to be a large slice of people. Yeah......she's running for VP.

In the eyes of some people, she brings a certain amount of credibility to Trump in the general election. It doesn't have to be a large slice of people. Yeah......she's running for VP.
I guess it's worth a shot. With ads plastered everywhere with Trump bragging about overturing Roe v Wade they're going to need all the women voters they can get. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"