The 2012 Arizona and Michigan Primaries

With 49 percent of the vote in...

Romney - 42 percent
Santorum - 37 percent
Paul - 12 percent
Gingrich - 6 percent

It's starting to look like Romney might just eek this out.

CNN Projects Romney has won Michigan.

I'm actually surprised. I thought the late momentum was swinging towards Santorum and when polls were showing them basically tied I thought he'd eek it out. Definitely a good night for Romney.

Maybe it's Santorum pants on head statement about the economic crisis? That sounds too optimistic.

CNN is reporting that Mitt Romney will most likely win Wyoming tomorrow.

I still think the results show a lot of discontent with Romney being the nominee. There is no reason that he should've had to fight so hard to win his "home" state.

I still think the results show a lot of discontent with Romney being the nominee. There is no reason that he should've had to fight so hard to win his "home" state.
I agree. I'm not trying to take away his win because he did win but he had roots in that state and should have done even better. Romney didn't win, Santorum lost because of all his crazy comments.

I still think that Romney is the Kerry of this election. The base isn't excited about him and he is winning because he is the most electable candidate. Unless something disastrous happens I still see Obama eeking out a win.

I agree. I'm not trying to take away his win because he did win but he had roots in that state and should have done even better. Romney didn't win, Santorum lost because of all his crazy comments.

I still think that Romney is the Kerry of this election. The base isn't excited about him and he is winning because he is the most electable candidate. Unless something disastrous happens I still see Obama eeking out a win.

I've long thought that Mitt Romney is the GOP's version of John Kerry. State after state, the results continue to prove that.

Dems voting for Santorum will do that.

...Mitt Romney had trouble in the Michigan polls long before any Santorum "robocall" asking for democrats' help. And besides, the number of democrats who actually showed up to vote in the primary for Santorum were very, very few.

...Mitt Romney had trouble in the Michigan polls long before any Santorum "robocall" asking for democrats' help. And besides, the number of democrats who actually showed up to vote in the primary for Santorum were very, very few.
Good response. Democrats are just as lazy as Republicans, a ton of them did not run out and vote, no matter who wanted them too.

Kinda bummed his numbers weren't higher, but glad to see Romney make a comeback. That last debate was a blessing for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"