The 2012 Arizona and Michigan Primaries

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
The Arizona and Michigan primaries take place on February 28th. Who will win? Who will lose?

(In keeping with the tradition of the 2008 election season...all debates, primaries, and caucuses will have their own threads to ensure that the political forum continues to run smoothly.)

Discuss. :yay:

Polling shows that Mitt Romney has a 62% lead among voters who have already cast their ballots in Michigan.

I really hope Santorum manages to eek out a win in Michigan.

Polls are about to close in Michigan. I'm thinking Santorum takes it, possibly due to the Democrats voting for him because he's an easier opponent for Obama.

Romney will win Arizona.

Any Democrat who votes for Santorum for that reason is utterly pathetic.

Why is Gingrich talking about a tree?

Well, to be fair, the GOP was pushing Republican voters to meddle in the Democratic primaries in 2008 (by voting for Hillary to prolong the contests).

I wouldn't do it, but where was the outrage about primary meddling four years ago?

Well, to be fair, the GOP was pushing Republican voters to meddle in the Democratic primaries in 2008 (by voting for Hillary to prolong the contests).

I wouldn't do it, but where was the outrage about primary meddling four years ago?

I hated it then too. All primaries need to be closed. If you want to vote in a party's primary, you should have to be a member of that party.

...crossing parties to vote for an easily defeatable candidate is hardly limited to this primary. Do I agree with it? No, but I would imagine that it has happened for quite a long time.

...crossing parties to vote for an easily defeatable candidate is hardly limited to this primary. Do I agree with it? No, but I would imagine that it has happened for quite a long time.

Just because something has been done for a long time doesn't mean it should continue if it is wrong.

...I said I didn't agree with it. :cwink:

With 3 percent of the vote in...

Santorum - 41 percent
Romney - 38 percent
Paul - 11 percent
Gingrich - 7 percent

No idea this was ongoing,ya know no idea this was happening...been more concerned about a certain person in another party...

Santorum's lead has fallen with 6% of vote in, just 1% now. Early, but looks like Paul has 3rd place in the bag in Mich.

With 9 percent of the vote in...

Santorum - 40 percent
Romney - 39 percent
Paul - 11 percent
Gingrich - 7 percent

Ron Paul really does have a lot of good things to say in his speech right now. It's just a shame that he tends to come off like a crazy old uncle...

Ron Paul really does have a lot of good things to say in his speech right now. It's just a shame that he tends to come off like a crazy old uncle...

One reason him and Johnson are different...

This looks to be a dead heat. Someone is gonna win with less than a 5,000 vote lead...Santorum only has about 2,000 ish vote lead...

Romney is somehow the projected winner in Arizona...even thought it's 0% reporting...guess CNN goes off exit polling...

It's a tie in Mich now...Santorum not even a full 200 vote lead, Romney has this one now...

CNN has projected that Mitt Romney has won Arizona.

Romney is somehow the projected winner in Arizona...even thought it's 0% reporting...guess CNN goes off exit polling...

It's a tie in Mich now...Santorum not even a full 200 vote lead, Romney has this one now...

CNN is projecting because it was obvious that Romney was going to win.

With 39 percent of the vote in...

Romney - 41 percent
Santorum - 38 percent
Paul - 12 percent
Gingrich - 6 percent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"