Discussion: The DEMOCRATIC P - Part 3

Nice to see elected officials take advice from LibsofTikTok, a terrorist group that basically wants every LGBTQ+ kid in this country to die. :mad:

The Republican being an overt psychopath gives the Democrat a chance.

Meanwhile, FL Democrats continue their electoral malpractice.

Last edited:
Put me down for Beshear.
He would be a very strong candidate. Thing is, that the power of the presidency, while important from a policy perspective, is quite limited without a congress willing to go along. For example, my first choice for president was Elizabeth Warren because she most aligns with the way I think, but I think Biden may well have been able to get more done.....of course that's something we'll never know for sure.

He would be a very strong candidate. Thing is, that the power of the presidency, while important from a policy perspective, is quite limited without a congress willing to go along. For example, my first choice for president was Elizabeth Warren because she most aligns with the way I think, but I think Biden may well have been able to get more done.....of course that's something we'll never know for sure.
That’s one reason why I like Beshear. It is simply remarkable what he was able to accomplish in Kentucky with their extremely republican legislature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"