Discussion: Racism - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The left is right on one thing: bodycams. They've gotta be mandatory and paid for by the government, none of this "situation where the officers have to buy them themselves to cover their ass" nonsense we've seen around.

Bodycams are a very, very good thing. That video just shows why.

The left is right on one thing: bodycams. They've gotta be mandatory and paid for by the government, none of this "situation where the officers have to buy them themselves to cover their ass" nonsense we've seen around.

Bodycams are a very, very good thing. That video just shows why.
I agree.

Of course, along with that comes the other side of the coin - there have to be mandatory punishments/discipline for any cop turning them off, too. If one goes out they have to be able to prove it malfunctioned, some evidence the tech ****ed itself.

Neighbor calls police on kid for mowing lawns while black.

I think. At the very least it fits a pattern of black people doing [insert something innocuous here] and a white person calls the cops. Though there is evidence that maybe the neighbors are just *******s who call for any reason whatsoever.

A 12-year-old Ohio boy who operates his own lawn mowing business has gained more customers after one neighbor called the police one him for mowing part of her yard.

Maple Heights resident Lucille Holt had employed 12-year-old Reginald Fields, who owns Mr. Reggie's Lawn Cutting Service, to mow her lawn on Saturday, she told ABC Cleveland affiliate WEWS.

Reginald's cousins often help him work, and one of the neighbors called the police on them after the group of kids accidentally cut part of their grass, Holt said in a Facebook video she posted on Saturday.

"They called the police to tell the police that the kids was cutting their grass," Holt said. "Who does that?"

The patch of grass the neighbors were apparently referring to sits between Holt's home and theirs. There is no fence there to mark where the property begins and ends.

"I guess I have a line there, that’s not part of my yard," Holt said.

The video showed a police car parked across the street from Holt's home and two neighbors sweeping grass debris off their driveway. Holt said that, in the past, neighbors have called the police when her kids were throwing snow balls and another time when her son "was crying 'cause he was getting a whoppin'."

"You called the police cause the kids [are] out here cutting the grass, and they cut the grass that wasn’t part of our grass?" Holt said. "I don’t know what part is my grass and what part is your grass."

She continued, "They should be glad these kids aren't out there breaking their car windows out," Holt said. "They should be glad the kids [aren't] out here stealing their cars."

Holt then asks one of the boys how old he is. When he responds that he is 9 and went to school with one of the neighbors, she praises him for being productive.

"I'm so glad [you're] out here doing something positive, she said.

An officer then comes to talk to Holt, asking her if they can "go inside around the corner so you guys don't have to look at each other while I talk to you."

When Holt asks why, the officer says, "'Cause I don't want it to turn into anything. I'm trying to make it easy on everybody."

The Maple Heights Police Department did not immediately respond to ABC News' request for comment. WEWS reached out to the neighbors, who said they saw the video but declined to comment further.

Holt ended the video saying she was "so angry right now that these babies [are] going through this -- getting the police called on them 'cause they're cutting grass."

Reginald didn't realize he was cutting the neighbor's grass, he told WEWS.
"They said I was cutting their grass," he said. "I didn't know it!"

Ever since the incident, which has been viewed more than 150,000 times on Facebook as of Friday, Reginald has been getting more business calls than ever from all over the city, he said.

"People are inboxing me like, 'How can I get in touch with this children? Where are they at? I got property I want these kids to cut,'" Holt said.

Reginald told the local station that he planned on saving the money he made to buy new equipment and grow his business.

On Friday, Holt posted video of Reginald receiving a new lawn mower and leaf blower from members of the community who saw her video.
ABC News

As horrible as these idiots are that call the cops, the community at large tidal waves in positivity and that is the brightest bright spot.

Another one

Black US politician reported to police while canvassing for votes in Oregon

Janelle Bynum was knocking on doors in Clackamas County on Tuesday when a patrol car pulled up alongside her.

In a Facebook post, she said one of her constituents had thought she was acting suspiciously and called the police.

"I was going door to door and spending a lot of time typing on my cell phone... aka canvassing," she wrote.

"I asked to meet my constituent who thought I was suspicious, but she was on the road by then."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44723616

Don't any of these people watch the news and see how well pulling this crap worked out for others?

Most of them are probably the type who watch Fox News which does not air this kind of thing.

Man, that guy didn't do himself any favors on that video, did he? He was acting like a pretentious tool, throughout the whole thing.

The truth is, this is probably one of those guys who I'm sure doesn't see himself as a racist. He didn't know that he was going up to that women because she was black. His programs kicked in, and he automatically assumed that she didn't belong... but on a subconscious level I bet.

It's a great reminder how you don't need to act overtly racist to be prejudice. I couldn't believe that this guy wouldn't even apologize. Must suck to be him right now. Hopefully, he takes it as an opportunity to notice his own programs... not to dig into "I'm right, you just don't get it" mentality.

It doesn't sound like it was racially motivated based on the article. Why do you think it was?

Why do you think any articles recently posted in here are racially motivated? The perp isn’t going to admit it...was Permit Patty going to say she’s racist?

The media makes it about race to make money...but no one cares anymore if the victim is cis white...

Last edited:
It doesn't sound like it was racially motivated based on the article. Why do you think it was?

Because this poster is a regulator baiter. He just wants to have an argument where he says "white people are victims of racism too!!"

Some people get very insecure when the lense of power gets turned in on whiteness like the last few stories have done.

Every race is and can be a victim of racism from another. Some people, like yourself, just don’t care about others unless it fits your narrative. And when your narrative is challenged, you result to insults...the highest form of intelligence.

Every race is and can be a victim of racism from another. Some people, like yourself, just don’t care about others unless it fits your narrative. And when your narrative is challenged, you result to insults...the highest form of intelligence.
Come back when you've read some critical race theory.

Why do you think any articles recently posted in here are racially motivated? The perp isn’t going to admit it...was Permit Patty going to say she’s racist?

The media makes it about race to make money...but no one cares anymore if the victim is cis white...

Well, common sense I guess. Take this ID Adam guy... he was in a pool area with lots of other guests, but he went to the black family and asked their ID. That's suspicious.

In your article, a black man attacked the kitchen staff. There's only one kitchen staff. I don't see any reason to assume racial animosity in that situation. The guy is a crazy jerk... but I don't have any reason to assume a racial motivation in this case. Not unless you give me one.

It sounds like you're arguing that there are too many instances of a white person attacking a black person and it being wrongly labeled as a hate crime or a racist attack. I don't think that's true for the majority of instances though. There are many violent crimes in this country when a white person accosts a black person for nonracial reasons, and they aren't reported... cause that kind of stuff happens all the time in our country. There are also several instances where a white person unduly attacks or calls the police on a black person for what seems like bigoted reasons though. And when we see those instances, they rightly get us angry, and we highlight them. Nothing wrong with that.

That poster just thinks white people need to be the centre of everything, including racist victimization. So they find a random article about a black man hurting a white woman and post it on a thread about racism without knowing or caring that the racist perception that black men are a danger to white women was historically used to justify lynchings. But this poster doesnt think history is important. Same reason why they were crying about affirmative action.

https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/george-webb-waitress-hit-by-customer-suffered-concussion

Black man punches white waitress, mother of 3, in the head in the restaurant kitchen.

For some reason, all the article headlines leave out race...

They also suspect that he may have history with the place, like being mistreated before. Not justifying it but it's probably why he snapped, has nothing to do with race. Just a crazy individual who couldn't differentiate talking in a civilized way. Geez! You love stretching things don't you?

I wonder how he was mistreated. Maybe they walked up to him while he was eating and punched him in the face.

I'm glad the other waitress was carrying, I'm sure it would've been much worse otherwise.

That poster just thinks white people need to be the centre of everything, including racist victimization. So they find a random article about a black man hurting a white woman and post it on a thread about racism without knowing or caring that the racist perception that black men are a danger to white women was historically used to justify lynchings. But this poster doesnt think history is important. Same reason why they were crying about affirmative action.
You don’t care that a woman was punched by a man because of her race. You either don’t care in general that a man punched a woman or you think she deserved it because of the color of her skin. You can’t even say that’s wrong what happened even if you disagree. Either way, what a terrible person you are. You cry racism yet are racist. You accuse the other side of no empathy but don’t show any. You preach inclusion but demand exclusion. You scream war on women but throw them under the bus if they aren’t on your side. You are the militant left...listening to the echo chamber.

History is a teaching tool, not an overbearing stone certain people must carry. If you want to start a thread about White People Being Racist, by all means. I’ll keep posting in here and allow you to shed light on your true nature.

Last edited:
They also suspect that he may have history with the place, like being mistreated before. Not justifying it but it's probably why he snapped, has nothing to do with race. Just a crazy individual who couldn't differentiate talking in a civilized way. Geez! You love stretching things don't you?
Permit Patty showed no racism other than being white and calling the cops on an innocent black girl. Yet, that was discussed in lengths as being racist yes? Permit Patty was wrong regardless of race. If Permit Patty was racist, which I would say she was, then Punching Paul is racist as I would bet he wouldn’t have punched a black mother. It’s the same thing. My point was how the media don’t highlight black on white crime like the do white on black crime. Why? Why does Permit Patty make national news, SNL, etc. but nobody cares about the sentencing of the 4 black teens that beat the white disabled teen? Why? Racism of any color is horrible but it seems some people in here prefer one side and those people are losing their empathy. Just a few pages back there is racism against Jews in here...

You can’t live in an echo chamber...this thread is an echo chamber.

You don’t care that a woman was punched by Punching Paul because of her race. You either don’t care in general that a man punched a woman or you think she deserved it because of the color of her skin. You can’t even say that’s wrong what happened even if you disagree. Either way, what a terrible person you are. You cry racism yet are racist. You accuse the other side of no empathy but don’t show any. You preach inclusion but demand exclusion. You scream war on women but throw them under the bus if they aren’t on your side. You are the militant left...listening to the echo chamber.

History is a teaching tool, not an overbearing stone certain people must carry. If you want to start a thread about White People Being Racist, by all means. I’ll keep posting in here and allow you to shed light on your true nature.
Has there been any indication that race was involved here, or was this a piece of **** committing violence against a women, regardless of race?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"