Discussion: The Economy, Fiscal Cliff, National Debt, And Other Financial Issues IV

If there is only one grocery chain owner in town that's basically a local monopoly. Now imagine lots of those local monopolies all over the place.

Wendy's is already like the most expensive fast food, they're cooking up new ways to price gouge.

Last edited:
Wendy's is already like the most expensive fast food, they're cooking up new ways to price gouge.

Wonder how soon it will be before other fast food places do the exact same thing.

Thanks Wendy's, that's yet another reason for me to never go to you again.

Haven't eaten there in ages, don't plan to anytime soon.

I think the last time I was inside of a McDonald's, I was a little kid buying a Happy Meal.
Fast food isn't as cheap as it used to be. Nobody wants to pay big bucks for crap food.

Last edited:
We've been going to Cape May, NJ for years. Maybe not every year but every couple of years. A hotel we've stayed with on occasion in the middle of July is almost $3k for 1 week, just accomodations. WDW is about the same for their economy room & park reservations, not including airfare. From one of my travel/tour sites, I can travel internationally for about that price that includes airfare, hotel and some meals. I'm wondering if it's more how outrageous these US destinations are.

We've been going to Cape May, NJ for years. Maybe not every year but every couple of years. A hotel we've stayed with on occasion in the middle of July is almost $3k for 1 week, just accomodations. WDW is about the same for their economy room & park reservations, not including airfare. From one of my travel/tour sites, I can travel internationally for about that price that includes airfare, hotel and some meals. I'm wondering if it's more how outrageous these US destinations are.
I don't doubt it. Seems like everything is more expensive now. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"