Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump eventually picked her to be his Vice President.
I'd be very surprised. She's running for senate. If, however, he were to pick her, she would certainly accept, but it would be bad for the ticket as she's widely viewed, and rightfully so, as a nut job. A smarter pick would be someone less crazy.

Last edited:

Republicans keep ignoring the part where a lot of those student loans were predatory and many of these folks paid those loans a couple of times over without ever paying them off.

Just pure whining and pandering on their part. Completely useless lawfare.

There are countless better uses of finite public legal resources, but I assume they're not interested in investigating rape kits.

:funny: Like they ever really cared? They figured he was through and they could high horse themselves onto another candidate that supported the same policies with a less heavy hand. Once they realized they were wrong, they jumped back in the saddle.

I'd be very surprised. She's running for senate. If, however, he were to pick her, she would certainly accept, but it would be bad for the ticket as she's widely viewed, and rightfully so, as a nut job. A smarter pick would be someone less crazy.
Less crazy also means they might "rebel" like Mike Pence did.

Trump wants a sycophant who won't scare away moderates and independents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"