• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

I think a lot of people in the party are hoping that the GOP can go back to being the Bush-style party it was before Trump. People like Paul Ryan, etc. They're stuck out of time, they think that America has unlimited power overseas, and that the solution to every problem at home is more tax cuts.

They might try that in 2028, and it won't work. Though GOP leaders like Haley and probably a lot of boomers are living in lala land, even the GOP base knows that Bush-style leadership has no promise. It's why the GOP did badly in elections in 2000, 2008, and 2012, and it's why Trump was easily able to slice through opponents like Marco Rubio, John Kasich, and Nikki Haley in 2016 and 2024, it's because those candidates don't actually have anything to offer.

Trump also has nothing to offer, but at least he pretends that he has something to offer, and he acknowledges people's challenges by stating that the current system is a comprehensive failure.

Nikki Haley has officially become a doormat. She just endorsed FDJT for President.

TBH, who wasn’t expecting this from her?

Nikki Haley has officially become a doormat. She just endorsed FDJT for President.

TBH, who wasn’t expecting this from her?
I thought she'd wait a little longer to secure her speaking spot at the convention and whatever other leftovers she could scrap up from the floor.

So, I wasn't expecting this from her.....yet. :funny:

Louisiana is trying to catch up to Texas for worst state for women. :(

I don't know if Trump was serious or trolling.

But Rubio and Vance are the only legitimate names among those four.

On the other hand, Ben Carson has a lot of ideas about how to store grain, so that might help with inflation at the supermarket.

All nine voting members of the board were appointed by Noem, whose remarks in March accusing tribal leaders of benefitting from illegal drug cartels and not properly caring for children has prompted most South Dakota tribes to ban her from their land.
A new South Dakota policy to stop the use of gender pronouns by public university faculty and staff in official correspondence is also keeping Native American employees from listing their tribal affiliations in a state with a long and violent history of conflict with tribes.

Fragile cons can't even handle pronouns taught in schools. Or at least they used to be.

You can trigger a fragile loser con like this:

he
she
they
cisgender

Bunch of ****in' idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"