Disney+

Hyped for this!

I am going to watch this an embarrassing amount of time. Like Disney+ is going to have Netflix "who hurt you" tweet about me amount of times.

Stuff like this and the Frozen doc are why I think Disney+ is going to be just fine. These are the kind of random killers they can just bring out. Hamilton is going to be so big, they got rid of their free trial. :funny:

Disney should really release their Broadway shows on D+, I mean it’s not the same as seeing it live and in color but it’s still a sight to be seen. I saw the Lion King twice and the Broadway version is still my favorite iteration of it. Also saw Toni Braxton years ago when she did Beauty and the Beast and Aida, excellent shows.

But again, recording their Broadway productions would be a nice addition for this service.

Stage shows like those are a guilty pleasure of mine. Would love to see their other shows as well as even Disney on Ice!

Disney on Ice comes for multiple shows every year or so to my city but I'd never have the guts to go as I would be by myself.

Disney Cruise stuff would also be cool

Last edited:
Snow Queen right now:

RwMnt7D.jpg

These Marvel shows better be worth it as apart from The Mandalorian I am not too impressed so far.

Though Covid has been a factor of course.

I do wonder if we'll ever see Homecoming and Far From Home on Disney+. Sony doesn't have their own streaming platform so it's possible that a deal could be struck. Probably less likely for The Incredible Hulk though since it's Universal, which would probably stream it on Peacock when it launches, and it's also the black sheep of the MCU that they want you to forget almost entirely other than bringing back William Hurt.

Yeah, even though I have it on blu ray and seen it a hundred times on Netflix, I still get excited to see it grouped with the other MCU movies on Disney+
I like having them in 4K. Almost makes falling asleep to stuff much easier.

I do wonder if we'll ever see Homecoming and Far From Home on Disney+. Sony doesn't have their own streaming platform so it's possible that a deal could be struck. Probably less likely for The Incredible Hulk though since it's Universal, which would probably stream it on Peacock when it launches, and it's also the black sheep of the MCU that they want you to forget almost entirely other than bringing back William Hurt.
It is probably for the best to act like The Incredible Hulk never existed in the first place.

I do think it's not out of the question for Sony Spider-Man movies to end up on Disney Plus at some point, there's always demand for them being added/confusion why they're not there from the people that don't know of them being Sony movies.

Sony had Sony Crackle but they sold off the majority of their stake in that company last year to another company. They had the Marvel anime shows on there, along with both of the Sony Spider-Man cartoons on there forever (never any of the Spidey movies).

That all just got removed a few months ago, and I did see ads for Sony advertising TV's along with promoting things like Disney Plus and the Clone Wars so that really makes me wonder if they've worked out something.

Remember Sony was developing Spider-Man television content with aims of it going to streaming somewhere.

I don't think it's a bad movie, but I have to admit I have felt like skipping over it in past MCU rewatches. It's just so obsolete after all this time.
It's not awful. Kind of made for television but not awful. But with the switch of actors, the complete change in design and how superfluous it all is, I don't watch or really count it among the MCU.

Are Universal really calling their streaming service Peacock? :D

Also there’s getting to be a few too many streaming services for my liking. There’s not much point it being cheap if you need 10 to watch everything.

The services have basically become what they were rallying against...cable.

So Beyonce is coming to Disney+ with this project in July.

Hopefully this is not some foreshadowing of her being cast as Storm, but I’m intrigued.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"