Disney+

we have Star+ - we’re getting tons of mature content every week (yesterday Alien Covenant, TWD). I know you are paying separately for Hulu, but there’s enough mature content also (for me)

Yup, same here in Finland with Star on Disney+. Ridiculous amounts of mature content, so many movies and shows that are either spread over multiple streaming services or not necessarily on any of them.

Btw, they need to work on the menus and search function a bit. Show more content when scrolling to the side.

Between Star for you other countries and Crave people for the Canucks, I'm glad that we just have Hulu... Disney+, Prime, Netflix, HBO Max, Apple TV+, Peacock, Paramount+, Crackle...

Between Star for you other countries and Crave people for the Canucks, I'm glad that we just have Hulu... Disney+, Prime, Netflix, HBO Max, Apple TV+, Peacock, Paramount+, Crackle...
Crave isn't for Disney stuff really. We have Disney Star here too, it's another section on Disney+ next to the other categories.

Crave isn't for Disney stuff. We have Disney Star here too, it's another section on Disney+ next to the other categories.
u5lDqO.gif

Woo love Goofy How To’s.

The last one we got I think was about the home theatre a decade ago, and then not one since maybe the 1960s before that.

Awesome, and it looks so much better than the retro-progressive style of the Mickey Mouse shorts….Goofy looks awful in those

If they’re delaying Ms.Marvel (if…) than we‘ll have the biggest gap with no big content since the second season of Mandalorian.
I wonder how they will close the gap before the last episode of What if and the first episode of Hawkeye.
It couldnt be just Muppets Haunted Mansion and Dugg Days

My hope is Book of Boba Fett in late October

Yeah maybe Boba Fett will fill the void. Not sure how many episodes that series will have. There might be some overlap with Hawkeye.

I think the new Doogie Howser is set to release in Sept, so they will have content.

I feel like the Marvel/Star Wars shows are more premium content. The Disney originals are kind of off to the side.

I think the new Doogie Howser is set to release in Sept, so they will have content.

Clearly not the target group for those who subscribed for Marvel and/or Starwars content

I liked Mysterius Benedict Society…but it’s just nice, not awesome

eeh…still not the content we deserve

eeh…still not the content we deserve

Then unsubscribe. Everyone subscribes for different reasons. I have not subscribed to watch mediocre series, whose only point is to prep the audience for the next movie.

Content is content. Don't expect to be catered to every month.

Then unsubscribe. Everyone subscribes for different reasons. I have not subscribed to watch mediocre series, whose only point is to prep the audience for the next movie.

Content is content. Don't expect to be catered to every month.

ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"