• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do You believe in Ghosts?

Sam Fisher

Heavy Meddle
Reaction score
Do You believe in Ghosts? Or do we all go into nothingness when we die?:yay:

I like to think there are, but its the latter, just like when you sleep NOTHINGNESS!!!

I believe there is no god, but that we do have souls.

When we die our soul dies or dissipates, unless we die w/ unfinished business or being discontent. In these cases it can sometimes live on in the spirit world, sometimes drifting into our world as a spectral form.

Basically I believe in ghosts yes.

Ive seen a ghost, and felt things in the room (cue jokes)..

they exist.

I believe in ghosts, but I don't believe we all become them when we die. I think most ghosts are spirits whose lives were ended abruptly and they feel they have unfinished business here or those that are stuck in purgatory.

I’m not on drugs or any other medication whatsoever.
I only believe in the power of the mind and good nutrition.

Because what I’m about to tell you may sounds crazy.

Sometimes when I’m about to sleep specially when I’m tired I can see things though my eyes ,it's as if my eyelids become a television screen and I can see stuff all over the world and believe me It’s something great to experience.

I don't know exactly how it works but sometimes I think maybe
I connect myself psychically with insects and I see through their eyes or perhaps I’m still connected through all those genetic baggage I loose when I sweat and other stuff like that

I believed there a scientific name for it "remote viewing" but I don’t have any control over it

Sometimes I also see strange stuff when I’m half asleep
I once saw the grim reaper, but I didn’t realize it was him after
A few weeks later when I couldn’t stop trying to figure out what it was

Then I realize many other people may have seen it too since the dawn of mankind
And that’s probably how the legend came about!
He didn't have that scythe in his hand but he sure was dressed like the grim reaper.
He just came out of my bedroom wall like he was hovering
And then he passes overhead through the other wall of my bedroom.

My worst experience is that I once saw a demon while I was experiencing remote viewing
My vision was hovering quite a distance above it and then suddenly it's as if he knew someone was looking at him and then he lift his head and stare right back at me

I cannot even begin to describe you his horrible look but I can tell you it's something I’ve never seen before
It scares the hell out of me and I immediately came out of my remote viewing state.

I have so many other experiences but it would take too much time
So let’s leave it there for the time being .

Check out the film The Beyond it is kinda like a scary dream, it rules.

I kinda went with undecided.

I reckon they're out there, but when I watch Derek Acorah on that Most Haunted show...I personally want to smack him myself.

sii i think ghosts or spirits exist, ive seen and heard quite a few in my time. my guitar or piano randomly starts to play when im home alone, i here my name being called out from upstairs, il think its my sister but hah, no ones there..

kinda buggin, my older sister has the ability to see the dead, honestly no lie, she really can see them, she talks to them too.

freaks me ouutttt... i believe her tho cuz she claimed to have talked to my dads dead grandparents, she told my dad things that he and them used to do that my sister never new about..

i have always and will always believe in ghosts..although much like some of u on here...i believe that the ghost state of being is nothing more than s person who's life was ended with unfinished business and they are stuck in pergotory untill their soul feels that the business is finished...u know...kinda like the ending to silent hill if u think about it..she was stuck in pergotory and she didnt even know that she died....thats kinda the same thing as having unfinished business if u think about it

lol...i know wat u mean ice..alot of the ppl on my dads side of the family have that same ability...including me...its not a very cool ability to have either..its actually pretty scary at times..and can be quite bothersome at times..i dont like being able to see the dead or talk to them although it does come in handy sometimes..lol

when you see them,you mean they just walk about? how can you tell they are around?

i cant really explain it in a way that wont sound crazy but its like i have a third eye that lets me know when a ghost is near me...i mostly only see them in places that are haunted but ive actually had afew dead family members come to me just so i can tell everyone else wats up..lol..i know..it sounds nuts but thats wat they come to me for...just to let me know they're ok and they made it to the other side...and now u may make fun of me if u so wish..lol

lol...yeah well u would be the first..most ppl i tell this stuff to look at me like im crazy and then call me insane and tell me i need to seek mental help..lol..but yeah...i actually had a dead relative of one of my friends come to me shortly after she died and she told me to tell him that she was ok and she was going to the other side..it freaked the hell out of me cuz i didnt know how he would take it...i was afraid to tell him but she actually came back to me and told me to tell him or she wouldnt stop coming to me..lol

So are you saying when a family member dies they sort of visit you before they go, i had a feeling my grandma was next to me when i got to the hospital after she had died.

thats exactly wat im saying...and more than likely if u were close with ur grandma then it probably was her next to u...she just wanted to let u know that she was ok and probably just wanted to let u know that everything was gonna be ok...atleast thats wat most of them say when they come to me..but then again most of the ppl i know that have died knew that it was coming...i have had some violent experiences with spirits though..and its every bit as scary if not more than it is in the movies

I believe there is no god, but that we do have souls.

When we die our soul dies or dissipates, unless we die w/ unfinished business or being discontent. In these cases it can sometimes live on in the spirit world, sometimes drifting into our world as a spectral form.

Basically I believe in ghosts yes.

Why, if you believe in the human soul, do you not believe that God exists? I don't understand that.

thats exactly wat im saying...and more than likely if u were close with ur grandma then it probably was her next to u...she just wanted to let u know that she was ok and probably just wanted to let u know that everything was gonna be ok...atleast thats wat most of them say when they come to me..but then again most of the ppl i know that have died knew that it was coming...i have had some violent experiences with spirits though..and its every bit as scary if not more than it is in the movies

If it feels like a calming effect, then yes it was her, and i could smell her..

I kinda went with undecided.

I reckon they're out there, but when I watch Derek Acorah on that Most Haunted show...I personally want to smack him myself.

Derek Acorah should be jailed. He's nothing but a flamboyant, narcissistic conman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"