• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do You believe in Ghosts?

brown_lady_lg.jpg

Where are you getting the pictures?

Where are you getting the pictures?

That is one of the most famous "ghost photos" ever taken, The Brown Lady of Raynham Hall in Norfolk England. The photo was taken in the mid 30's.

That's an impressive photo. One photo that has always creeped me out, was this one;

amityville79coll19jf5.jpg

Taken in the late seventies, whilst a bunch of people investigated the Amityville house after the murders. No children were recorded to be with them whilst they were searching for spirits. Thing is, it also resembles one of the kids which was shot. Just freaks me out :o

Seeing as how my house was haunted, I believe in ghosts.

Wasn't there another ghost thread before this one? There's only one ghost I believe in, and you're looking at him.

jit36.jpg

That's an impressive photo. One photo that has always creeped me out, was this one;

Taken in the late seventies, whilst a bunch of people investigated the Amityville house after the murders. No children were recorded to be with them whilst they were searching for spirits. Thing is, it also resembles one of the kids which was shot. Just freaks me out :o

that just creeps me the **** out

LOL, little kids in themselves are creepy. If they're just dead silent and looking at you...staring into your soul. :csad:

That is pretty creepy...

Ghosts and the paranormal exist.

I was just wondering if you have ever had a Paranormal experience or believe in ghosts? Ever used a ouija board and had a reaction? I have always had a facination with the unusual, and I would love to hear about your experience.

Never saw or heard one that I know of. They could exist, don't know for sure. I don't want to ever meet one, so I'm like, you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone. I don't do all that ouija/seance ****.

I never had any experiences either but I have spoken to some who believe they had some. I hate to outright dismiss anything I haven't seen or felt for myself. There is so much about our own world that we do not know, I think too many humans have seen ghosts or spirits for them to be nothing. We just haven't figured out what it is exactly. :)

Steady your swords gentlemen. The Destroyer of hopes, & dreams known as the Kritish is on his way.

*eyes the forest*

& yes I believe in ghosts.

i welcome skeptics as well as people who think they have seen something.

not at all. id believe in the wolfman before i did ghosts. regardless of 'experience'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"