• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do You believe in Ghosts?

That's an impressive photo. One photo that has always creeped me out, was this one;

amityville79coll19jf5.jpg

Taken in the late seventies, whilst a bunch of people investigated the Amityville house after the murders. No children were recorded to be with them whilst they were searching for spirits. Thing is, it also resembles one of the kids which was shot. Just freaks me out :o

Its a little sister from Bioshock.

Yes, I do. Ghost Hunters just strengthens my belief. Does 'belief' translate to 'truth' or 'fact'? That's another story...

Ahhh, YouTube is haunted!

You know its only a matter of time till we get the haunted website.

To skeptics:

"Don't be afraid of the dark, are you kidding me? Of course you should be afraid the dark- you know what's out there!"

Btw, my house is haunted- I've had many experiences- one of which, you guys wouldn't believe me even if I told u. Hell, I don't even believe it. Tried to figure out what it could have been, found nothing- but may have just been something that I didn't think to check... so, not going to say exactly what it was or what happened. Just lots of cold spots and 'shadow presences'. If you read my horror script 'Clearview' on here, that's based on my experiences.

To skeptics:

"Don't be afraid of the dark, are you kidding me? Of course you should be afraid the dark- you know what's out there!"

Btw, my house is haunted- I've had many experiences- one of which, you guys wouldn't believe me even if I told u. Hell, I don't even believe it.

You're just begging us to ask you what happened. :down

Do you believe in two ghost threads?

You're just begging us to ask you what happened. :down

I was telling someone about my experiences online who has had other similar experiences and I felt this "hand" type feel grab my shirt and somewhat yank me back in the seat. And I'm talking about actual feel and texture of a hand type feeling and sensation. As I said though, may have just been some natural cause that I didn't pick up on like a texture of something on my chair that felt like a hand and my shirt was caught and yanked me back. No idea, so don't feel comfortable saying that was an experience or not.

I have felt extreme cold spots in the same parts of my house from time to time that make me feel REALLY REALLY sick in a matter of seconds.

So, similarly to Ghosthunters, going to chalk it up to a possibiity with no evidence saying that that's exactly what it was. Since, as said before, I even have a difficult time believing what it may have been.

Ive only ever heard one 'good' working theory on what ghosts are.Arthur C Clarke's theory. He believes any apparitions or phantoms you see with the waking eye are just replays ,like video from the past.An idea that goes well with the theory that Light is simply the 'ghost' of Mass.

Did you charge up the proton packs?

Once upon a time...

my dad had me on his shoulders and was walking me through this haunted house at a local fair, and in a dark hallway this guy dressed as a ghost popped out, and I kicked em in the face.

No, I don't belive in ghosts.

Lol. Never checked anything. Have felt cold spots that made me become sick and very naeusuous in a second's notice. But, never checked anything out... so, as in ghosthunters, could be natural causes. Personally don't like narrowing things down because there can always be an explanation for everything that is natural- some things there aren't, other things there are.

I say leave a video camera or tape recorder on and see what you get.

There are various kinds of haunting/spirits. I forgot which one Arthur Clarke is referring to, but that's the kind of spirit that plays on a loop and doesn't communicate. Residual haunting.

Undecided. I don't rule out the possibility that there are things out there that cant be explained, but I've never had any kind of supernatural/paranormal experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"