• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Do you believe in Ghosts?

BRUTAL said:
Found him...

gbdceh.jpg

Two-timing bastard's got himself a new crew...

LOL
Gut-Wrenchingly Cool.

i want to believe in ghosts because i want to believe in Soul Reavers/Reaper....
flippn awesome gig to get after you die.
raziel.jpg

rukia.jpg

I'm currently engaged in an epic struggle against the ghost of the realm known as "dargifon". They are a fierce foe, and manifest themselves as those little bouncy balls that cost a quater. I'm currently banned from all my neighborhood grocery stores- not because of those machines that sell the balls, but because I took a dump in isle #7.

Man-Thing said:
I'm currently engaged in an epic struggle against the ghost of the realm known as "dargifon". They are a fierce foe, and manifest themselves as those little bouncy balls that cost a quater. I'm currently banned from all my neighborhood grocery stores- not because of those machines that sell the balls, but because I took a dump in isle #7.
awwww MAN!
and here i had an image of you going into your local grocery store all commando style and then violently tackling the Bounce Ball machines! and then when security comes to restrain you, you start yelling "man down!!"

the dump thing in aisle #7 is pretty funny though.
what's in aisle #7?

awww, c'mon!
i want details!!
was it the poptart aisle!?!
the school supply aisle!?
the toilet paper aisle!!!?!?
that would be the best.

I don't know if I believe in ghosts, but I do know that they're one of the few things that do s**t me up. I can pretty much watch any horror movie with killers, monsters, gore, all that kinda crap, but throw a ghost in there & that's it, I wont watch it! Don't know why...they just freak me out! *shudders*

JackSkellington said:
I don't know if I believe in ghosts, but I do know that they're one of the few things that do s**t me up. I can pretty much watch any horror movie with killers, monsters, gore, all that kinda crap, but throw a ghost in there & that's it, I wont watch it! Don't know why...they just freak me out! *shudders*

You think it could be the fact that somewhere in the back of your mind you actually believe it! :p

ghosts are for little kids...

and even if they exist... where the hell should they be? the universe is pretty big....

Darphnugget said:
You think it could be the fact that somewhere in the back of your mind you actually believe it! :p
Possably. That's why I ticked the middle option on the poll anyway. I made the mistake of watching one of those 'worlds most scariest ghosts' shows on Bravo once at 1am by myself. Biiiiiiiig mistake! :wow:

BRUTAL said:
Found him...

gbdceh.jpg

Two-timing bastard's got himself a new crew...

damn upper left looks like egon, lower right like ray.... where's the best, vankman???

MaleRogue said:
Heey ya'll
I was wondering who believes in ghosts..
I do...
I always felt like there was so much more...
And I did a seance ones... that was freaky and since then I truely believe in ghosts...
But what do you all think...
Let me know your opinion...

i believe in them, everytime I fart.

:dry:

seriously, I'm atheist and I don't believe in anything supernatural :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0