Do you ever wonder what happened in your house before you lived there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthus Dire

Punishment Continues
Reaction score
At 19 years old, I've moved a total of 14 times.

I often wonder what happened in the houses I've lived in before I moved in there. Sometimes I also wonder what's going on in those houses right now...who lives there? What do they do?

Kind of weird when you think about it...there could be bodies burried under the floor in your basement. :o

I sometimes drive by places I used to live, but I've never seen a place that I've not yet live in yet...I think I just confused myself...
You a military kid?

Nope.

I'm a "my mom and step dad split up more times than a grade 6 couple" kid.

Some hispanic people live where I used to live.

And the house I live in now was woods before it was built...so maybe like...some deer crapped there or something.

some drug dealers lived in my old house before i did. I call them mom and dad.

Some pyscho kindergardner used to live in our house cause there was crayola drawings in my room, in the weirdest spots.

I live in this house since I was born, and all I know is that the entire area was built on top of a cemetery.

apparantly fat nudists used to live in my apartment and we got ads for swingers clubs for the longest time

Originally posted by Dew k. Mosi
apparantly fat nudists used to live in my apartment and we got ads for swingers clubs for the longest time
fess up you thought about checking out the clubs.

I get enough of that at work ;) I don't need to PAY to look at people have sex

Originally posted by Dew k. Mosi
I get enough of that at work ;) I don't need to PAY to look at people have sex
you get payed to look at other people have sex.

yeah but usually I ignore it and read comic books or write comic books or think about role playing games based on comic books

The roof got blown off our house by a bloody great big Nazi bomb.

The rest of the house was fine. The house was a bit of a mess.

Because Grantham is a main town in England AND headquarters of Bomber Command, we were one of the most bombed town's in England. The street I live on had a bomb shelter. The air-raid warning sounded and everybody toddled off to the shelter. The bomb fell on the shelter and everybody inside were killed. That was the explosion that ripped the roof off our house. Interestingly, if you stand in the street today, you can still see the evidence of the massive damage that was inflicted.

That's not the only thing. You've heard of Richard Todd haven't you?

We have way more history too. Isaac Newton was born and raised here, Maggie Thatcher was born and raised here too, but when she got to a higher posistion she shut down the factories and the umemployment rate rocketed. Hence, it's extremely difficult to find anybody in the town who actually likes her.

One of the old nightclubs in town, (where incidentally my Mum and Dad had their wedding reception) played host to Tina Turner, Def Leppard, Debbie Harry etc. I was like WOW! DEBBIE WAS ROUND THE CORNER FROM ME AND I NEVER KNEW IT.

I want to house of my own though. You can come and visit then!:D:D

Originally posted by Balthus Dire
At 19 years old, I've moved a total of 14 times.

I often wonder what happened in the houses I've lived in before I moved in there. Sometimes I also wonder what's going on in those houses right now...who lives there? What do they do?

Kind of weird when you think about it...there could be bodies burried under the floor in your basement. :o

Not really

Don't have to worry about what happened; we're the only people to have lived in this house!......

The building of my house in Budapest still has bullets from WWII in the walls. They're full of holes...:o

it's a new house so I'm not worry about bury bodies :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"