Do You Smoke.

She likes that also. She doesn't really like punches in the t****.

I smoke Marlboro Reds. I should quit, and have seriously considered it, but they are often a godsend after a long day at work.

You can never quit now that you've registered with that name. *waits for Harley Davidson to walk in*

I only smoke when I'm ****ed up. And I rarely inhale, because my lungs would kick my ass. I just enjoy the taste of it after downing a few beers. :up:

You can never quit now that you've registered with that name. *waits for Harley Davidson to walk in*

I'm afraid Mickey Rourke's unavailable. He's too busy doing cocaine and beating the **** out of hookers.

I used to absolutely hate smoking and would get away from anyone doing it the first chance I got. Still don't like it but I mellowed out.

Still don't like it, but won't run away when someone else is doing it. Which may or may not turn out bad for me.....

I smoke and chase people all the time. It's good exercise.

Yes, we get it. You smoke marijuana. You can thank enterthemadness for not including the option. That's probably because he has no idea what it is. :o

No. I've never touched a cigarette and I never will. I feel there is absolutely no reason for me to put any poison in my body.

Nope. We already eat so many unhealthy things and live around and use carcinogens. I don't wanna up the ante of getting cancer by smoking on top of all that, thanks.
I smoke and chase people all the time. It's good exercise.
:lmao: Then you are a jerk!

Well, I dont see whats so ****ing attractive about smoking to begin with... "inhaling smoke into my lungs, you say? I'm in." And then a few months down the line "you know, I'm trying to quit *inhales* It's just so hard." Why start to begin with? :huh:

I dunno, sometimes when a really good looking guy is smoking, it can be hot (IMO). That's why I both love and hate Mad Men.

I used to, stopped for a while, and then randomly had one while drunk and it made me feel sick. Which is good because I don't spend money on them, though sometimes after a stressful day or after a few drinks I still crave them.

No, I don't. It grosses me out. A good chunk of my friends smoke. Hate being around that ****.

I smoke marlboro reds all the way baby! Pack a day. Wish I could stop for real. Ive stopped doing so many bad things in my life from dxm to cocaine and opiates. Ive even stopped smoking weed recently but cigs man they are seriously worst than fn heroin. And just the fact that Ive stopped smoking weed makes me smoke more cigs

I dont even remembe getting addicted to cigarettes. When I was 16 I went on like a 3 month long robo-tripping binge and when I came outta it I was smoking. Lol I always had cigs back then cuz I was young and dumb and me and my friends were stealing massive amounts of cartons from gas stations. It was easy back then ya know back in like '00 and '01

I don't smoke, but I don't care when other people do.

I stopped smoking Cigarettes 174 days ago. I still smoke Cigars. I love cigars. FairTax and Cigars are my life.

I'm going to buy some blu cigs. I love cigarettes. I love gadgets. Perfect combo.

Spliffs all the way. When im ****ed up ill have a few though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"