Doc in Trouble for Taking Pic of Patient's Genitals

The Incredible Hulk

Bad Hombre
Reaction score
http://www6.comcast.net/news/articles/odd/2007/12/19/ODD.Tattoo.Photo/?cvqh=ht_doc

A doctor is facing disciplinary action after taking a picture of a patient's penis during surgery.

Big deal, you might say. But the penis in question has a tatoo on it. And a great name.

When it comes to giving one's manhood a moniker, there are certain rules which must be adhered to. Naming it something fluffy like 'Paul' or 'Mr Tiddlewinks' is a no-no.

Of course, naming it at all is not advisable, but if your lame enough to do so, pick a good, strong handle, so to speak.

A man whose penis bears the tatooed slogan 'Hot Rod' says he feels violated by having its image captured by a doc with a mobile phone.

Surely not as violated as he felt when he got the tatoo?

Sean Dubowik, 37, was undergoing gallbladder surgery at a hospital in Phoenix, Arizona when his snapper was snapped.

Dr Adam Hansen, who admitted taking the picture on his phone, faces disciplinary action.

The doctor telephoned his patient later to tell him he had taken the picture, because he did not want him to read about in the newspapers first.

The incident was reported by a member of surgical staff at the hospital. An investigation is underway. Dr Hansen has been placed on administrative leave.

Mr Dubowik, who runs a topless bar called Centerfolds Cabaret, said he got the tattoo on a $1,000 bet.

'I feel violated, betrayed and disgusted. I've never been in a hospital and (my) first experience is the worst thing ever,' he said.

He needs to get over it.

'I feel violated, betrayed and disgusted. I've never been in a hospital and (my) first experience is the worst thing ever,' he said.

Its a hospital. Its not supposed to be the Ritz :whatever:

'I feel violated, betrayed and disgusted. I've never been in a hospital and (my) first experience is the worst thing ever,'

I would think getting the tatoo would be the worst thing ever.

he "feels violated, betrayed and disgusted"...yet he runs a topless bar. :whatever:

So this is what I'm getting...the doctor took a pic of the remnant of a bet that he accepted $1,000 for and probably feels embarrassed over now.

...The doctor was sick for wanting to take a picture of that, but if he was really willing to accept $1,000 dollars to do that doesn't that say he was willing to take the consequences? Things like that bring ridicule. I would be more embarrassed to say I put that in a woman. That can't be good for your love life.

he "feels violated, betrayed and disgusted"...yet he runs a topless bar. :whatever:
Wow, another....one of "these" posts from funeman.

Um...see...that's totally irrelevant?
The woman who work at a topless bar are there voluntarily.
No one uses chemicals to knock them unconscious, then record images of their naked bodies, without their consent.
They go to work, conscious and aware and willing.
They're also compensated for their exposure with, in some cases a lot of money.
This guy was PAYING during his.
Totally, totally irrelevant.

You guys are so harsh. I don't blame him for being mad. :(

It was for a before and after...

The doctor telephoned his patient later to tell him he had taken the picture, because he did not want him to read about in the newspapers first.

why would it have even appeared in the newspaper to begin with? :confused:

Casey said:
You guys are so harsh. I don't blame him for being mad.

Everyone here would be suing if it happened to them. That's a fact.
The female/male double standard is fascinating.

Girls can grope a man's genitals, it's a joke.
Man does it to a woman, lock him up.

Underaged girl has consensual sex with her male teacher, tar and feather the guy.
Underaged boy has consensual sex with his female teacher, right On, dudez! :highfive: lol

Two girls make out at a party, awesome.
Two guys do it, what a bunch of f**s.

Doctor takes advantage of a woman's nudity while she's anesthetized...put him to death.
Happens to a man, well, buck up, wuss.

It's fascinating.

Everyone here would be suing if it happened to them. That's a fact.
The female/male double standard is fascinating.

Girls can grope a man's genitals, it's a joke.
Man does it to a woman, lock him up.

Underaged girl has consensual sex with her male teacher, tar and feather the guy.
Underaged boy has consensual sex with his female teacher, right On, dudez! :highfive: lol

Two girls make out at a party, awesome.
Two guys do it, what a bunch of f**s.

Doctor takes advantage of a woman's nudity while she's anesthetized...put him to death.
Happens to a man, well, buck up, wuss.

It's fascinating.

thread for you
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=291662

Yeah, that's why I mentioned the double standard...seeing two examples of it in action in one day.

I think your giving the man too much credit there, Wil.

I think your giving the man too much credit there, Wil.
The man isn't relevant.

It's completely unethical and illegal to take pictures of someone while they're naked, without their consent.

I didn't read the whole article. Did the doctor ask the guy, "Hey! you have a weird d***! Can I take a picture of it? :D"
and then did the guy say "Sure, go ahead.:up:" ?!? :huh:

'Cause that's the only way it's acceptable. :huh:

Where the guy works, or how he got his thingy tattooed is totally irrelevant.
It's just like the cavemen who hear a girl got raped and blame her for the way she dresses all ****ty. :huh:

And what I said about the very clear societal gender-based double standard stills stands.

hotrodwe1.jpg

The man isn't relevant.

It's completely unethical and illegal to take pictures of someone while they're naked, without their consent.

I didn't read the whole article. Did the doctor ask the guy, "Hey! you have a weird d***! Can I take a picture of it? :D"
and then did the guy say "Sure, go ahead.:up:" ?!? :huh:

'Cause that's the only way it's acceptable. :huh:

Where the guy works, or how he got his thingy tattooed is totally irrelevant.
It's just like the cavemen who hear a girl got raped and blame her for the way she dresses all ****ty. :huh:

And what I said about the very clear societal gender-based double standard stills stands.

I was referring to the size of your second set of red text.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"