Doc in Trouble for Taking Pic of Patient's Genitals

Hilarious!! Wil was getting all frustrated, but he was talking about the size of the text! Gleeful!

Wow, another....one of "these" posts from funeman.

Um...see...that's totally irrelevant?
The woman who work at a topless bar are there voluntarily.
No one uses chemicals to knock them unconscious, then record images of their naked bodies, without their consent.
They go to work, conscious and aware and willing.
They're also compensated for their exposure with, in some cases a lot of money.
This guy was PAYING during his.
Totally, totally irrelevant.

Step off that pedastal you're standing on...I never said what the doctor did wasn't unethical or a betrayal of this guys trust; my comment was centered on the fact I find it interesting that he is taking such a morally high stance given he deals daily in a business whose sole function is to objectify women (regardless of whether the women are there voluntarily). That and the fact that he's so concerned about someone taking a picture of his penis...the same penis he was willing to have tattooed on a bet.

he "feels violated, betrayed and disgusted"...yet he runs a topless bar. :whatever:

:up: x 200! Couldn't have said it better!

But honestly, it's all about money. I would have sued also just becuase I could.

For the record I felt no shame after I got my SUPERCALIFRAJALISTIC EXPIALIDOCIOUS tattoo on my penis....

So a man who walked into a tattoo parlor, whipped out his penis, & said give me the Hot Rod. Is pissed because a Dr. took a simple photo? This man just smells money, & sadly he will get it, because that Dr. shouldn't be doing that. Still, society needs to loosen there anal cavity.

It's completely unethical and illegal to take pictures of someone while they're naked, without their consent.

Bingo, definitely agree with this statement. Doesn't matter the circumstances, the Doctor is in the wrong and should be dismissed for his actions.

I don't know if you get them in your sandy corner of the country but on our Australian beaches, we often get women sunbathing nude from the waist up.

Naturally, for the most inclined, it invites a good or quick ogle.

A man was arrested and fined for taking pictures of them with his mobile phone.

The counter argument though, was that if the women can have no qualms about being seen naked in public - by children and the like - then what was the issue?

Photographic evidence? Distribution? Individual free will as to what one likes with the photos?

Would that justify said arrest?

Bingo, definitely agree with this statement. Doesn't matter the circumstances, the Doctor is in the wrong and should be dismissed for his actions.

On an ethical or professional basis?

Mr Dubowik, who runs a topless bar called Centerfolds Cabaret, said he got the tattoo on a $1,000 bet.
business must not going well, if had to accept that bet. :o

I would think getting the tattoo would be the worst thing ever.

exactly. just thinking about it makes me..........:csad:

Heh, I hadn't noticed that The Incredible Hulk had won this thread with the joke that had to be made.
Good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"