Transformers Does anyone know confirmation which autobots&deceps will appear?

Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Dirge, Brawn, Scorponok, Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave, Jetfire, Megatron and possibly Prowl have all been confirmed or rumored as part of scenes at this point. (Oh and also Ratchet)

ShadowBoxing said:
Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Dirge, Brawn, Scorponok, Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave, Jetfire, Megatron and possibly Prowl have all been confirmed or rumored as part of scenes at this point. (Oh and also Ratchet)
thanx shadowbox and will all of them transform into the same things?

ShadowBoxing said:

Dirge?!?!? WTF, was Thundercracker not edgy enough? They couldn't get Paul Stanley to voice Skywarp? Was Thrust's name too prone to dirty double-entrendres?

IloveKittyPryde said:
thanx shadowbox and will all of them transform into the same things?
So far as I know, yes....except for Megatron, who will be a tank) and (possibly) Soundwave...but he may still be a cassette player from what I hear. I also heard VW refuses to take part, so Bumblebee may not be a VW, we'll see.

Pink Ranger said:
Dirge?!?!? WTF, was Thundercracker not edgy enough? They couldn't get Paul Stanley to voice Skywarp? Was Thrust's name too prone to dirty double-entrendres?
Dirge was always my favorite next to Starscream...however presumably all seekers appear in the film.

ShadowBoxing said:
however presumably all seekers appear in the film.

Let us all pray this happens!!! Imagine 3 ( or 4, or 6!!! ) airplanes attacking an Autobot convoy in the middle of a traffic jam!!! Cars flying, people running, explosions...

I wish they could just make this a retro 80's job so that the alternate modes, like a cassette player, would make some sense. Or they could explain why Soundwave is a cassette player because when he had been revived on Earth, the computer or whatever gives them their alternate forms, zapped a casstte player. I mean CD's do not lend themselves well to transforming into human sized robots. Or perhaps another alternative is that Soundwave is a CD/Cassette stereo so he can be like his G1 self but still modernized.

Too bad all my initial info here proved absolutely false...except Scorponok, Starscream and Megs.

are we only limited to just the original g1 characters?
What about Hound, Jazz and Sideswipe?
and characters after like Kup, Perceptor and Grimlock!

Godzilla2000 said:
I wish they could just make this a retro 80's job so that the alternate modes, like a cassette player, would make some sense. Or they could explain why Soundwave is a cassette player because when he had been revived on Earth, the computer or whatever gives them their alternate forms, zapped a casstte player. I mean CD's do not lend themselves well to transforming into human sized robots. Or perhaps another alternative is that Soundwave is a CD/Cassette stereo so he can be like his G1 self but still modernized.

Why can't he be some sort of MP3 player/recorder and his minions SD cards? :-)

Actually, I've been convinced (by reading all the threads here and elsewhere) that size-changing might not look "realistic" on-screen. I was all for it at first.... but if they don't think they can pull it off, oh well. Imagination loses out again.

Hello All been a while hasn't it

Well I'm not so sure about the Nickname VS Real name issue but the one thing I'm certain of is that Megatron had best remain a GIANT FireArm or at the very least an immense "Laser Cannon" :cool: that would be the best route (No Pun Intended) for them to take!. anything else would probably:down in fact would more than likely make me quite:mad: .along with more than a few others which would more than likely would include some of my "BloodFire(s)" along with countless others. oh and I'm sorry to have to be the one to say this (No Innuendo intended) but "Size Does Matter": for you see Decepticons such as "SoundWave" still MUST BE ABLE TO CREATE/GENERATE "Energon Cubes" which are of rather IMPRESSIVE size to say the least & OH DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE YEILD OF ONE OF THOSE THINGS:confused: RE: Energon Cubes 'cause if even one of those things were to be used as a:bomb: the damage not to mention possible radiation:eek: let's just say not good:( . HOWEVER THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THIS COMING JULY 20-24 to be precise at Comic Con Internationalhttp://www.comic-con.org THEY'LL MORE THAN LIKELY BE HOLDING THE PRESS RELEASE and of course not to mention "Prime" will be there IN A WAY!!. be sure to look for the Mac Truck or his "Other" format along with of course CAST MEMBERS at the press release, who knows maybe even walking around the showroom floor. WHICH IS WHAT I'LL BE DOING needless to say attending the Press release which will more than likely take place in Ballroom 20 upstairs. which incidentally is big enough to really Transform into one of the larger ones or hall H which can easily provide someone like Bumble Bee more than enough room but not necessarily full size soundwave. BUT I DIGRESS will probably hang around, see if I can talk to Mr Desanto amongst others, who knows maybe even Steven IF I'M LUCKY!!. either way the operative words will of course be an "Intergalactic Greeting" pronounced

"BOW~WHEEP~GRAHNA~WHEEP~NINNY~BAUHM"

might even step upto mike and say that during press release to Steven amongst others MAYBE??. YA NEVER KNOW ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN SO IF YOU CAN ATTEND THE CON MIGHT I SUGGEST YOU PLAN TO DO SO!.

According to the new Script Review...here are the Autobots and what their functions are:

Supposed Autobots
Optimus Prime -- Autobot Commander
Jazz -- Prime's Right-Hand Man
Ironhide -- Weapons Expert
Ratchet -- Medical Officer
Bumblebee -- Spy/Human Liason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"