Dr. Leslie Thompkins in a Batman film

I'm more into Sigourney Weaver.

If that chick can square off to Aliens and beat their asses into oblivion, then she'll have no trouble convincing us that she can handle Batman with relative and motherly ease :o

61Niv7f.jpg

I wouldn't complain, but she's a bit young.

I'd like an actress that more matches with Irons' age.

Yeah. I love McBride, but she's like seven years older than Affleck. Like, what was she, a high school sophomore when Bruce's parents got killed? :o

I'm on-board with the Weaver suggestion. Maybe Mary McDonnell or Frances Fisher.

And she was supposed to be a one that comforted him in certain stories! More so if young Bruce had a crush on her :D

Had a thought the other day. Geena Davis. Though I think she might read too young opposite Affleck.

What about Mary Steenburgen,Donna Murphy,Sharon Stone,Emma Thompson or Michelle Pfeiffer?

Geena Davis is in her 60s,I don't see how she can't work.

I would Suggest Rene Russo but she was in Thor,IDK if she would do another comic book movie so soon

Last edited:
Hellen Mirren for Leslie.

Jamie Lee Curtis for Ellen Yindel.

Glenn Close as Thompkins.

"But Nova Pr..."

"Shut it!"

Hellen Mirren for Leslie.

Jamie Lee Curtis for Ellen Yindel.

Why would you cast someone who is supposed to be Gordon's long term replacement with someone pretty much the same age.

Last edited:
The DCEU makes plenty of sense whether you are willing to acknowledge it or not, certainly more than repacing Gordon with someone just as old. If anything I'd bring in Yin from the "The Batman" cartoon

Well, after TPVOJS, I think Sarah Paulson would make for a great Yindell.
sarah-paulson.jpg

Allison mother****ing Janney

Annette Bening A.) would be pretty great for the role, and B.) would provide for some pretty funny trivia considering she would've played Catwoman in BR had she not gotten pregnant around the time of production.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"