Dr. Phil-OWNED!!!

I home that pathetic piece of toast becomes homeless and ends up fighting bums for cash.

But yeah, Dr. Phil got pwned.

Damn both jag and Dr. Phil got owned in this thread. Thats like getting holiday pay for Pulaski Day.

jaguarr said:
I'm less in favor of censorship and more in favor of better human rights laws that would make it illegal to produce the kind of garbage the Bumfights guy makes.

jag

I'm definitly for making that illegal, maybe Nazi websites like what German does. Nazism just makes you a terrorist.

Jerry said:
Damn both jag and Dr. Phil got owned in this thread. Thats like getting holiday pay for Pulaski Day.

When the hell did I get owned in this thread? :huh: You high or something?

jag

what annoys me is the clapping people....must they clap?!

"yay! Dr. Phil's kicking someone off! yay! he's bald!"

I think they have too. But I agre with you. It's not flattering. Atleast someone told him off.

Dr. Phil is an idiot. As jag said, he doesn't want to advertise it but of course that comes after showing footage and kicking the guy off the show.

Spidey-Bat said:
Dr. Phil is an idiot. As jag said, he doesn't want to advertise it but of course that comes after showing footage and kicking the guy off the show.
yes it is
Fear Factor isn't as personal

whats the name of the video? i cant do links at my work :(

Cyclops said:
And hell yes I'm in favor of censorship. If a form of media is inspiring teenagers to violate people's basic rights to not have the **** kicked out of them for no reason then I am DEFINITELY in favor of censoring it.

does this go for movies, too?

I mean, some teenagers do pretty stupid things trying to copy movies.

Hilarious. :D

Eat that Dr. Phil.
1437.gif

Valerie_f4 said:
Name of what video?

the name of the video on youtube...the link that was provided doesnt work here at my job...but youtube does and as long as i know what name to search for it will come up

On the issue of Bum Fights
Anyone who defends bumfights, outside of the legality of it, is a despicable human being, it's plain and simple.

On the issue of the Dr. Phil Show
Dr. Phil is utterly ridiculous, he shows the footage, then kicks the guest off because of a joke, then said he won't promote it, what did he just do? Dr. Phil obviously gets-off, on acting like a big-man. He's a hypocrite...

I say good for Doctor Phil. He humiliated that guy on national television the same way that guy humiliates homeless people.

It is labeled "Dr. Phil kicks guest off show".

Cyclops said:
I hope to God somebody does to him exactly what he's inspired teenagers to do to homeless people.

Does this remind anybody of that thread of the kid who mmurdered a homeless guy and asked the judge to lessen his 20 year sentance cus jail was "to hard"

Spider-Bite said:
I say good for Doctor Phil. He humiliated that guy on national television the same way that guy humiliates homeless people.

He also humiliated himself and went completely against what he should be doing. He knew what this guy did, yet he still brought him on the show, then kicks him off to be the almighty one.

I know it sounds lousy! It's non-sense really.

Phil looked like he got punked on his own show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"