Dr. Phil-OWNED!!!

You are right, he is trying to convince me.

Warhammer said:
He also humiliated himself and went completely against what he should be doing. He knew what this guy did, yet he still brought him on the show, then kicks him off to be the almighty one.

That's the point. He had an opportunity to humiliate him and he did. I'd have done the same thing, brought him on, just to kick him off. why? For the sake of humiliating him the way he humiliated those homeless people. Meanwhile that bum video guy will go on knowing he's scum doing nothing meaningful that he can take pride in, and Dr. Phil will go on to become the next oprah over the next 10 years taking pride in his work the whole time and improving lives.

Holy crap. I cannot believe you people are actually comparing Dr. Phil to this sack of dog vomit. Sure, everything you think about Dr. Phil might be true but that would still mean he could throw poop on the Bumfights guy and it would perfectly acceptable and greatly encouraged.

And I could understand what Dr. Phil did. He, at first, wanted to talk to the guy and then, after seeing the video that was showen, decided he would rather lick the belly of a 2 ton pot bellied pig than breathe the same air as that bag 'o *****e. Anyone who wasn't made absolutely sick and outraged by that Bumfights footage should be repeatedly punched in the junk by an orangatang.

And how, exactly, did Dr. Phil get owned? Sure, it was pretty funny that the guy dressed up as Dr. Phil but he was thrown out like a little girl.

"I'm not done talking to you"

"Yeah, you are."

It would appear to me that that little crap sack was the one who ended up on the receiving end of the preponderant ammount of ownage.

Geez, that guy...he should be castrated and forced to eat it with nothing but the dehydrated, drugged out urine of dirty homeless people to wash it down.

I find that he thinks he helping people. I mean he might be helping some, but that doesn't take away the embarrassment.

And if someone were to be interested in starting his very OWN bumfights, how would he... uh... how would he go about it?:dry:

Academic interest of course...

Ok, fine. I want to see hobo blood flow like sweet wine.

Valerie_f4 said:
I find that he thinks he helping people. I mean he might be helping some, but that doesn't take away the embarrassment.

yeah being homeless ain't embarassing enough.:whatever:

Well, not just that. In all his shows the guests have to deal with knowing that he/she done drugs, shoplifted, prostitued for money.

Bumfights and NAMBLA need to go, they both endorse dispicable acts.

Ohh so thats a Bum Fight, I thought it was two guys arseing each other.

Phil says he doesn't want to interview him because he doesn't want to give him free publicity, but I guarantee you he wouldn't have kicked the guy off if he didn't come in dressed like Phil.

DR. Phil just got mad cause someone finally made fun of his baldness. He got totally pwned

And to think Dr.Phil was in ScaryMovie 4, a movie spoof making fun of scary movies. Maybe he will think twice next time.

I think Phil definatley was the owner on this one. Not that I like him, but he took out the trash here.

no way man...that dude totally checked dr. phil. he spyched out a psychiatrist. pwnage

That was cool to see him dress up as Dr. Phil.

Weird. I still am not going to like him. He should go back to his home planet.

It is funny that he showed as dr. Phil but other than that he should have this teeth knocked out. I'm humorous guy, i can laugh at pretty much anything but this is just sick. Period.

Excellent posts, Cyclops.

How did this guy even get on stage in a mock-Phil costume? He didn't just come dressed like that and none of the staff had the shambos to stop him: they did it themselves.

Dr. Phil definitely needs to take a closer look at the business he's in. Is it really "your" show, or do you answer to someone else? It only takes a second to turn you into the joke that gets ratings, instead of, y'know, the guests being the joke that gets ratings.

even though i have no respect for phil, i agree with him on this. That man of bummfights is a scumbag and degrading homeless people who due this because they are desperate for money just because "america is addicted to violence and he's doing them a favor' is ridiculous. But at the same time Phil shouldbt have freaken exploited them even more by having him on his show...they both deserved what they got lol

Like Dr. Phil has any place in telling people what's "wrong".

He beat his first wife and he's abusive to his staff. He has admittedly banged one of his 19 year old patients. He sold fake weight loss bars and shakes to fat people to make a quick buck. This guy is a hack and needs to get slapped in the mouth. If Oprah endorsed me I could go on national TV and tell fat, stupid rednecks that they're fat and stupid and hell, I'd throw worthless in there to boot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"