WandaVision Dr. Strange cameo?

Reaction score
Since its already confirmed that the Scarlet Avenger will appear in the multiverse of madness and that this mini series will be a tie in, should Dr. Stephen Strange MD appear in a cameo role, like a post credits scene for the final episode? I think that would be wicked. Gives the show and the upcoming movie more buzz. And I don't think Wanda and Strange talked to each other before, so it would be a first to see them interact in a post credits scene similar to Thor in Ds1.

I would hope Stephen well Benedict that he does cameo in this and it would make sense especially if Scarlet Witch well Wanda is supposed to be in Multiverse of Madness

I'm guessing we see the Sanctum or maybe Wong, but I bet they save Benedict for the movie.

The cameo I really want is Sam and Bucky. It would be cool if they appeared once in this and Wanda appeared once in their show just so we see that they're all still working together.

I won't be surprised if Strange shows up for the final two episodes or similar.

He did have a significant role in the Vision & the Scarlet Witch miniseries, the effect of which has been brought up often in comics that focus on he relationship between he two. It could set up some good drama as well as lay the groundwork for Young Avengers.
QwJigxKSZ5uqQeH2pgeEuoTRcz5Sxz-Q8wVTvHPMlX5xCZ6ygNyqqlwEX53Au9RaMW5w4FPHLpQ=s1600
GlbmfR7SO2-hl5ls2QmWsRqs8JzA8Kag1jaeBnH3wjvZQ0OX6dDWKQhaYPnh2az74ACD8Sf0FDHP=s1600

I'm all for this.

No, I don‘t want him in this.
He‘s my favorite MCU character and I want him in as much movies as possible.
Don‘t know if movie appearances and series appearances count equally
He sure has something like 6-7 movies in his contract, and Multiverse would be his 5th

Contracts can always be extended though.

Panel in the lower right of Strange delivering one of the twins and showing Wanda and Vision their 'son' for the first time at 0:24
img_2481.jpg

Benedict showing up in promotional interview. Seemingly recorded at 2 distinct times going by his hair/beard in both clips. Or at least the lighting is different. He seems to be saying he had already seen 5 episodes?

Feel like he might show up towards the end as a surprise.

...and Anthony Mackie and Tom Hiddleston as well? Because, they’re also in that promotional interview?

...and Anthony Mackie and Tom Hiddleston as well? Because, they’re also in that promotional interview?
Mackie and Hiddleston seem to be promoting their own shows here. But Cumberbatch doesn't have one, plus he mentions having seen 5 episodes already. Why'd they let him watch those early? I guess it could also be to give him context for what has happened before when acting in Multiverse of Madness, but I don't think they usually do that? Could just have told him what happens.
Definitely doesn't have to mean anything. Just thought I'd share since it is a bit remarkable the way he talked about it.

Yeah I also believe, That Benedict Cumberbatch will be more like a cameo in the finale. It does make a lot sense.

Even the smallest cameo or after credits sequence will be a big plus for me. I’m really looking forward to seeing SW & DS together in future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"