Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit for PS3 and Xbox360

Nathan

Avenger
Reaction score
A jump scan with a supposedly 2008 release.

Yeah.....this is going to suck like all the others :o

the budokai games dont suck some of them have gotten pretty damn good scores for being a licenced ip videogame! when you insult dbz you have crossed the line!!!

the budokai games dont suck some of them have gotten pretty damn good scores for being a licenced ip videogame! when you insult dbz you have crossed the line!!!

1. DragonBall Z games do indeed suck.

2. The DragonBall franchise as a whole is downright horrible. Honestly, DragonBall Z is the sole reason why I hated anime for years until I watched Rurouni Kenshin, .hack//, Kikaider, Akira, and Hayao Miyazaki's films.

I wish there was a way for me to crap on everything DBZ related simaltenously.

1. DragonBall Z games do indeed suck.

2. The DragonBall franchise as a whole is downright horrible. Honestly, DragonBall Z is the sole reason why I hated anime for years until I watched Rurouni Kenshin, .hack//, Kikaider, Akira, and Hayao Miyazaki's films.

1.the games are in fact some of the best anime inspired games that oftfen do much better score/review-wise than other anime titles several of the games have been highly rated on ign.
2.the franchise is not horrible and if you watch anything in the shonen genre you have dbz to thank because because pretty much most shonen anime is inspired by it. and besides have you read the manga if you did you would realise why many see it as one of the most important mangas of all time. kenshin is too slow and in my opinion takes forever to get interested into it and hack that confusion fest of an anime that cant figure out what the bad place it wants to be...the other two i dont know much about but i will agree miyazaki's movies are awesome especially spirited away.

DBZ games are awful. Even that Naruto one is probably better.

no the naruto ones suck go to ign look them up and compare you'll see that dbz's score higher on average.

블라스;13515310 said:
Wow, I wish I could piss on the face of whomever invented Naruto.

lol @ spanish and english translations

:csad:

they cut out all of the ejaculation jokes :(

kishimoto...i think? created naruto, but there's no need to pee on the man, naruto's got its merits sometimes....

Ok, I didn't intend this to turn into a flame fest. Either you're interested in the game and contribute something worthwhile, or you get out of here and look for something else that you are interested in. Or I'm getting a mod and have him clean out the entire thread.

IGN also reviews on a 8-10 scale and they are horrible with consistency. I will never trust an IGN review.

i think that ign fot the most part is fair with their scores there are exceptions like *cough* halo 3 *cough* that deserve their runaway scores but i find their reviews match up to my own experiences...and i guess the games are doing something right if 125 games have been released.

I am incredibly interested in this product. Gee golly, I sure hope it features a dude screaming against a background of bright flashing, swiftly moving lights, to signify some sort of increase in power. I love those.

Ok, I didn't intend this to turn into a flame fest. Either you're interested in the game and contribute something worthwhile, or you get out of here and look for something else that you are interested in. Or I'm getting a mod and have him clean out the entire thread.

You would.

I am incredibly interested in this product. Gee golly, I sure hope it features a dude screaming against a background of bright flashing, swiftly moving lights, to signify some sort of increase in power. I love those.

If it's anything like the show was (....:csad: ) you'll have to wait 90 minutes to make an attack that fails

dude, you dont have to like dbz i dont find the ips of valve the most interesting and neither do i think halo is to die for! but i try to respect everyones individual tastes...

this might be the reason why this section of hype is now under supervision...just sayin':csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"