Dragon Ball Z (pay your respects) =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahaha! Wow! That really fits...and ya know with the Superman music playing i have to admit he looks pretty cool. LOL

I guess I don't remember the Saiyaman episodes that well, because I thought Gohan in high school was freaking awesome.

This is why I'm so pissed that GOKU is in high school instead of his teenage son. Goku has no business being a teenager, he has the mindset of an innocent five-year old until GT, when he's literally turned into a five-year old again! He's the most naive, unaware person on Earth, except when it comes to fighting, he's a genius.

When Gohan first attended high school, it was so cool to see him leave his mom and house, and before his first classes, he stops a bank robbery. How, you ask? By going Super Saiyan and flipping his wrist, thereby causing the getaway car, like 500 feet away, to flip over! FLIPPING HIS WRIST IN THE AIR!!! Nothing cooler than that.

Then all the high school kids are talking about a "blonde-haired hero." So Gohan takes a page from American Comics and keeps his secret identity and becomes a superhero.

I kinda forgot the rest, although I do know Saiyaman was silly and had dumb moves. But if you take that away, make him a bit cooler, change the costume (maybe the name, too), Saiyaman could be cool.

I just like that he flipped a car over by slicing the air with his hand. You can't argue with the bad-assery of that.

Yeah but they didn't change anything and it stayed dumb and ******ed. Even Piccolo told him he looked ridiculous....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"