Dragonball moves to April 8th 2009

We will most likely have to wait until Iron Man to see a DB teaser

Moving DB to a spring release IMO is a good move. End of summer movies usually don't do very good, and also I had long feared that DB was being rushed into theaters. Look on the bright side, at least they moved it back instead of forward, like what Fox did to X-Men (which amazingly, still turned out to be an excellent film). More time cooking certainly isn't going to hurt this movie.

I just hope we get a teaser trailer this summer. The wait is driving me nuts.

I have mixed feelings about this

Im excited that they are finally treating this with respect..so my anticipation for this movie only increases. Finally feel likes they are finally being proper
Hearing about it being special effects heavy has also got me hyped because nothing like 100 000 000 CGI seducing ya :cwink:
I have a feeling were being kept in the dark too much and the end product should blow our minds

Although i did want this in summer...i think i can wait..maybe

I hope :up:

I think pushing it back is a smart move, more time to promote, work on the movie and generally market the film. However, I don't see why it needs a whole year from now for that, pushing it back a few months would've worked, don't see the need for an extra 6 months or whatever.

I've gotten used to the fact that we have to wait longer. Yes, i'm eager to see a DB movie, but it's all for the better. :up:

These forums are going to remain near dead for a while. Well, I'm packing my bags. See all of y'all when a teaser hits. :o

Well, there's said to be an exclusive in WIZARD magazine, so that should be good. But yes, this forum is going to be dead for a while. :csad:

I'll still be here. We can all just blab DBZ and what not.

The Majority of people seem to have taken the news well, I'm surprised :up:

Yeah, we're all used to delays but at least the movie is being made. Maybe they're making adjustments to the story?

I think the delay is a blessing in disguise. This way they have more time for filming and special effects.

The Majority of people seem to have taken the news well, I'm surprised :up:

unfortunately, there isn't much we all can do but talk about DB for another year. i suppose there's nothing wrong with that.

I`ll hopefully have my own place by the time this movie comes out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"