Dragonball Podcast!

just heard JP and Bamf's new podcast. you guys are, of course, able to do whatever you want on the podcast but i thought both of you were too apologetic and gave too many excuses as to why footage and photos are the way they are. i felt like i was listening to a couple of lawyers defending someone who has clearly done wrong. the most objective part of the podcast was near the end when you started talking about Oozaru, but everything else was pretty much either praise or defense.

i understand that your podcast is your own and that you'll do or say whatever you want on there, but i've noticed that the last few podcasts have had little objectivity to them. i don't know if it matters to you or not but this podcast, and a couple of the last ones, haven't been very fair. it doesn't help that JP mocks people who disagree with his views.

Last edited:
Why isn't Lady Vi and Louie in your podcasts? :huh: I was looking forward to them

Dorky I think you mean objective not subjective

Barack is half Vulcan? :eek:

just heard JP and Bamf's new podcast. you guys are, of course, able to do whatever you want on the podcast but i thought both of you were too apologetic and gave too many excuses as to why footage and photos are the way they are. i felt like i was listening to a couple of lawyers defending someone who has clearly done wrong. the most objective part of the podcast was near the end when you started talking about Oozaru, but everything else was pretty much either praise or defense.

i understand that your podcast is your own and that you'll do or say whatever you want on there, but i've noticed that the last few podcasts have had little objectivity to them. i don't know if it matters to you or not but this podcast, and a couple of the last ones, haven't been very fair. it doesn't help that JP mocks people who disagree with his views.
Just being ourselves.

no way. look i understand that you have your site and that you want to get trailers maybe some leaks and pics. really not a problem with that. i also understand that you can not admit here how it really is.
but i really dont belive that you both like almost everything.

As someone who knows them both on a personal level I can assure you that they truly do like everything they say they do. Not to say I would agree but they definitely aren't lying.

i really liked the part in the podcast about the pants.

so let me see if i understand it right:
goku is not that kind of guy who would tuck hes pants inside hes boots. but he is a guy that wears a leather jacket and gelled hair?

I thought it was fine, very genuine, exactly what two people would likely say about all these new pics and stuff. Plus they seemed to be laughing at the movie itself more than usual. I like that, this movie is pretty ridiculous... And in light of that, the huge fan outcry against it is even more so.

As someone who knows them both on a personal level I can assure you that they truly do like everything they say they do. Not to say I would agree but they definitely aren't lying.

Thanks you. Now get some skype.

Honestly, I have mentioned how I don't like Bulma's hair, Roshi's shirt, Yamcha's everything, and think Chi Chi could be more oriental... other than that I have nothing else to complain about. :huh:

75% of the people who visit my site feel the same. Why is that so hard to believe? :huh:

no way. look i understand that you have your site and that you want to get trailers maybe some leaks and pics. really not a problem with that. i also understand that you can not admit here how it really is.
but i really dont belive that you both like almost everything.
personally, my problem with the last few podcasts isn't so much that they don't believe what they're saying or that they like practically everything they've seen, but that they're alienating visiting fans who don't like what's happening with the film. i've been going to JP's site ever since he made it and what i liked about previous podcasts is that they were a little more balanced. however this one (especially with JP mocking the concerns of fans) has turned me off quite a bit.

Well, my apologies for your alienation. Though to be honest I get way more flack from the negative comments than anything from the positive.

I'd say that I'd try to be more balanced in the next podcast, but I'm honestly tired of doing them. :/

Lobo :heart: when girls have super duper long hair. Like to mid back or even to their waste

Why isn't Lady Vi and Louie in your podcasts? :huh: I was looking forward to them
Same!!!And yeah the podcasts lately have been alittle on the optimistic side but its their point of view and atleast their beign honest.What would be cool is to have Dorkyfresh come back and do another podcast,that added another side of the argument and was one of the best podcasts!

But last time JP did say something negative he did have users on the blog telling him that he was letting everyone rip the movie,so I understand why he would refrain from that.

I'm with DF on this one. I just don't get all the praise you guys seem to be giving this movie. It just baffles me to be honest.

Omg, I'm listening to that 'off topic' podcast we did a long time ago and LAUGHING MY ASS OFF. Holy **** I forgot about that.

Omg. So off topic but:

"I'm going to have to give them a little down low; oh yeah I sound all cute, but in reality i weigh 400 lbs and I lay in my bed 24 hours a day checkin' the Dragonball news... and I have an IV feeding me straight fat because I can't even chew... because my jaw... is... out of shape" -Star

"Wired shut?" -JP

"Oh yeah, you like that don't you?" -Star

"HELL YEAH"! -Bamf

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Epic. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"