Dreamcast

Darkb0rn

Civilian
Reaction score
I've been thinking a lot about my old dreamcast and about some good games I had that I would love to play again. Anyone else have some good games for that console. I played the hell out of Power Stone and Psychic Force 2012

609648-frontpowerstone2_large.jpg

PSYCHIC%20FORCE%202012%20(NTSC)%20-%20Front.jpg

Last edited:
I've been trying to snag another Dreamcast off EBay recently, but people keep bidding well above what I'm willing to pay. : /

I've been trying to snag another Dreamcast off EBay recently, but people keep bidding well above what I'm willing to pay. : /

I miss mine, wish I hadn't sold it. What are they going for on ebay?

I haven't broken mine out in a while. Faves were "Unreal Tournament", "Marvel vs. Capcom 2" and "Tony Hawk: Pro Skater 2".

I traded in my launch DC and 10 games towards my first and current xbox in 2002 :(.

I still got my dreamcast along with

Capcom vs Snk 2: Millionaire Fighting 2001
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike
Tokyo Extreme Racer 2
Dead or Alive 2
Zombies Revenge
House of the Dead 1 and 2

I got a bunch more games, those are the ones i can think of

I traded in most of my old games, but I still have my Dreamcast. I started playing it again last year after finding some cords because I lost mine. The only games I have now are the UFC game and Resident Evil: Code Veronica. I'm trying to get Jet Grind Radio, Crazy Taxi, and one of the Marvel vs. Capcom games but they're hard to find. I'm thinking of getting Sega Bass Fishing. That game was pretty nice, and it's real cheap on Ebay.

How much u willing to spend, maybe we can reach a deal.

How much u willing to spend, maybe we can reach a deal.

Thanks for the proposal, but literally like five minutes after posting that I went on EBay one last time and found a really good bargain.

Thanks for the proposal, but literally like five minutes after posting that I went on EBay one last time and found a really good bargain.

Drats!

Well the offer still stands for anyone else in the market, i may be willing to part with mine, just contact me.

aaahhhh the memories, kickin my friends asses on Power Stone 2, Wang Tang was badass

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"