Drive-Thru Rap Order Lands Teens in Trouble with the Law

The sad part is, I have no musical talent. :(

I'll just be the video ho, since those are apparently harder to come by these days. So says Slim Thugg.

Dont do it MG. :csad: Youll regret it for the rest of your life. Oh, and **** Slim Thugg.

Unless your name begins with Beastie and ends with Boys, you have no business being a suburban white kid trying to spit a flow into an order box.

Unless your name begins with Beastie and ends with Boys, you have no business being a suburban white kid trying to spit a flow into an order box.
I BEG to differ. Let these kids school ya'll in how amazing a rap can be even in a drive-thru:

F**k anyone that tries to call the police on that. :cmad:

I memorized that song. :o

"Can you throw that down again?" still makes me chuckle.

Thing is...most order boxes suck so much you'd barely be able to understand their rap anyway.

I really feel sorry for police these days. They have there time wasted on pointless sh** like this all the time. It has got to get annoying after a while.

They should give tickets also to the jerks who place their order at drive-thru and speed off laughing leaving the poor drive-thru person waiting to get paid.

I don't care if there's a law against it, they deserved to get ticketed just for being annoying and immature.

I was like wtf? But when I read the words "Utah" I'm not surprised.

but they allow polygamy. go fig.

Rap is the work of the devil. Like Hot Pockets.

I'd be happy with just the right one. Oh well diffrent strokes for diffrent folks.

I bet they wouldn't have called the police if it was a folk song.

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.

If I was them I'd tell the cops to stick that citation up their ass. There's more important things to be dealing with that some kids messing around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"