Drooling only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hearty hello to those who remember me. Lurk often...post seldom...oh well.

Wasn't sure where to post this and this thread seemed as good as any under the heading of "silly things you stumble on when you least expect it."

Was browsing at a book store in the middle of corn country and saw a book called "The Demon's Lexicon" by Sarah Brennan (hope I remember the author's name correctly). Don't know anything about the book or its plot, but imagine my surprise at the cover. Found it at Amazon and here for one and all is the published cover. Gee didn't Fabio used to get used and abused in years past in precisely this manner?

ENJOY! :D

6133_1065182040295_1548337637_30164105_1570924_s.jpg

A hearty hello to those who remember me. Lurk often...post seldom...oh well.

Wasn't sure where to post this and this thread seemed as good as any under the heading of "silly things you stumble on when you least expect it."

Was browsing at a book store in the middle of corn country and saw a book called "The Demon's Lexicon" by Sarah Brennan (hope I remember the author's name correctly). Don't know anything about the book or its plot, but imagine my surprise at the cover. Found it at Amazon and here for one and all is the published cover. Gee didn't Fabio used to get used and abused in years past in precisely this manner?

ENJOY! :D

6133_1065182040295_1548337637_30164105_1570924_s.jpg

Could you please post that pic bigger? Thanks a lot!

Could you please post that pic bigger? Thanks a lot!

Seeing the larger image it makes it seem less like Tom, but there is something about the eyes and nose that are so similar.

51AJ%2BPItWML._SS500_.jpg

Little present for the female Tom Welling fans I found somewhere :D

Clicky for Large :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"