Batman Beyond Franchise

In terms of the problem of the costumes mouth piece, I always thought that one way they could do it would be like the mouthpiece on Doctor Doom's mask in the Fantastic Four movies:

fantastic-four-dr-doom.jpg

Well Batman Begins did have this...

begins304.jpg

I'd say a Batface for Batman Beyond is entirely Possible in the Make-up department.

BillyExplains.jpg
Batman Beyond Universe; Captain Marvel (and family) is featured regularly in the comic. He is referred to by his proper name, and this title carries on stories from Timm's DCU animated universe. Like the animated series this book is nearly perfect.

Last edited:
Sorry I'll try to fix it later, but if you're not reading Batman Beyond Universe you should check it out.
All set. ^^^

Last edited:
While I don't necessary know if either Beyond or Miller's TDKR would still be viable for a live-action movie at this point, the idea of Michael Keaton playing an aged and battered Bruce Wayne IMO would be too twee for words - I think he could come off as much more bad^$$ than Bale and his bum leg in "Rises" without ever putting the suit back on.

Id love to see Keaton in Batman Beyond. More than any other actor. They could even do it in like 8 years, when he's 70. Leaves enough time for WB to do their solo movie with Affleck, the Batman vs Superman and even a Justice League or two.

8 to 10 years from now do it with Keaton. Have Burton be a producer but hand it off to a director who knows how to make futuristic sci-fi movies. It could be loosely connected to the Burton-verse.

With the popularity of the animated straight to DVD movies I hope the Beyond universe can find a stable home there. So many more stories to tell, not just from Batman but from the Beyond Justice league and Superman Beyond.

I'd absolutely love for a live action batman beyond movie to be made.
Keaton as old Bruce would be so goddamn perfect...that would make me so happy.
I would actually be really upset if anybody else was cast in that part.heh

Last edited:
It is very disappointing that WB isnt doing anything to celebrate the shows 20th anniversary.

At the least a new animated movie exclusive to the app.

I’ve probably said this before, but I just hope they don’t make Terry Bruce’s biological son if they ever make this movie. I don’t think it’s necessary and it actually kind of spoiled the show for me when it was revealed.

Batman Beyond under the Elseworlds banner (like Todd Phillips' Joker movie) would be pretty dope.

It's one of the few Blade Runner-esque properties out there that I could see actually being quite successful.

I’ve probably said this before, but I just hope they don’t make Terry Bruce’s biological son if they ever make this movie. I don’t think it’s necessary and it actually kind of spoiled the show for me when it was revealed.
Epilogue is generally considered one of the best episodes of the entire DCAU. I would hope they'd include that in a hypothetical movie series.

No thanks.
It’s considered by most to be a more than worthy finale to not only Batman Beyond, but the DCAU as a whole, but I can see how it would rub people the wrong way. I love it though and you’ve made me want to rewatch it!

It’s considered by most to be a more than worthy finale to not only Batman Beyond, but the DCAU as a whole, but I can see how it would rub people the wrong way. I love it though and you’ve made me want to rewatch it!

I’m glad you enjoy it! I wouldn’t want to take that away from anyone, it’s just not my jam, especially now that Damian is a thing.

Epilogue and Return of the Joker was the best thing to come out of Batman Beyond.

Also the first 10 minutes of the pilot episode.

Whoa I love this news. I’m all for animated theatrical CBMs.

I’d prefer it set as it’s own thing though. Let a different team take a crack at the mythology.

Sweet going by the leaked art it looks like it could end up being cgi

What if Affleck comes back for a Batman Beyond movie later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"