My Spider-Man 4 (please give feedback)

HughJackFan420

Sidekick
Reaction score
Spiderman 4

Opening Scene: We see Spiderman swinging in the New York night sky on his way to meet Dr. Connors.

Peter Parker Narration:
I'm Peter Parker and as you know I'm far from an average Joe thanks to Spiderman. Two worlds intwined into one. Both sufferering from great losses. I lost my Uncle Ben. I lost my best friend Harry. Now I'm afraid of losing the woman I love. Spiderman will always have enemies and Peter Parker will always have people in his life that love him very much. Even though I've forgiven Flint Marko I cant ever forget my Uncles haunting words. With great power comes great responsibility. I truly learned the meaning of that coming in contact with the symbiote. Even though I'm a superhero I can't save everyone though. Eddie Brock being one of them. I never had the chance to go back and see what was left of Eddie or the symbiote. MJ came with me to take care of Harry's body and that was my only concern. I miss him everyday. Yet I just hope none of that dreadful symbiote is left to come in contact with anyone before another tragedy happens. Dr. Connors is studying what is left of the symbiote I wonder what he has come up with.

(Bank alarm goes off)

Spidey: Who's making a speedy withdraw now??

(In the distance Spidey sees a female figure with bags of money dash out of a bank running towards some buildings)

Spidey: Wow who is that?? It's not often I get to apprehend a fox like that. Well here goes nothing....

(Spidey swings at full speed at the bank robber. But is having a hard time catching up to her cuz she's running at super speed.)

Spidey: Um slow down please...wow someone had their Wheaties this morning this is one quick chic.

(Bank robber lashes out a whip and swings up a skycraper swinging and clawing towards the top)

Spidey: Who does she think she is?? Spider-Woman??? Well swinging up tall buildings is my expertise lady!!!

(We see the shadowy female figure turn around and throw what looks to be smoke bombs at Spidey)

Spidey: Those aren't pumpkin bombs....

(Smoke bombs disburst and Spidey is knocked unconcious and stops swinging from the gas emitted from the bombs and begins falling. Bank robber swings back to catch him. Robber places Spidey near a dumpster in an alley.)

Bank Robber: You should be careful what you cross paths with Spidey.

(Robber kisses Spidey in the head and flees the scene money and all)

(Meanwhile at Dr. Connors lab)

Dr Connors: Where is that Parker??? Always late. If he doesn't show up in the next 5 minutes I'm going ho...

(Peter bursts through the lab door)

Peter: Sorry Dr. Connors I got caught up in uh...um...

Dr. Connors: Save it Peter. I wouldn't be surprised if you showed up to your own funeral late. Well let's get to it shall we....

(Peter and Dr. Connors start walking into another room. Peter notices a machine covered in a tarp.)

Peter: Hey what's this???

(Dr. Connors charges towards Peter)

Dr. Connors: Don't touch that!!! That is very sensitive and expenisve equipment. It's something I'm working on that's all.

Peter: Oh...sorry.

Dr. Connors: It's alright. Now can I go over what I've discovered about the symbiote?

Peter:Fill me in.

Dr Connors: Well as you've shown me it is sensitive to vibrating sound waves. I myself have discovered it's also vulnerable to fire. Yet the most interesting of all is the fact how it reacts to an agressive host.

(Dr. Connors pulls out the symbiote which is containted in a secured glass jar)

Dr. Connors: Let's say there is more than one host to chose from. Peter I'd like you to meet Leo and Greg.

(Dr. Connors is referring to two chimps locked in cages.)

Peter: Hi Leo...Hi Greg.

Dr. Connors: Leo is not as aggresive as Greg so play close attention to the way the symbiote reacts coming close to each one of these guys.

(Dr. Connors places the jar in front of Leo and the symbiote barely moves.)

Dr. Connors: Now watch happens when I place it near Greg.

(Dr. Connors places the jar in front of Greg and the symbiote reacts violently as does Greg who is screeching and going crazy in the cage.)

Dr. Connors: I knew that the symbiote was a parasite which feeds off aggressive energy like anger, hate, violence. I just didn't realize how serious this can be. But that's what it needs to attach too. If a host releases energy from any of these kinds of emotions the symbiote can sense it and will follow that host until it attaches itself to it. This is pretty dangerous stuff we have here.

Peter: You can say that again.

(Dr. Connors looks at Peter strangely)

Peter: Ahem...So this little bit of the symbiote that you have left, what do you plan on doing with it?

Dr. Connors: I plan to burn it but not until I have studied everything there is to it. This is an amazing yet pretty dangerous discovery so I have to take certain precautions. That's why I'm coming to a conclusion of finding out a way to control it otherwise if there is no hope I will destroy it.

Peter: You sure that's a good idea Dr. Connors??

Dr. Connors: This is something from out of this world Peter. We've made a discovery unlike anything this world has seen. But before we go public with it we must learn how to control it.

Peter: Public??

Dr. Connors: Imagine if this stuff fell in the wrong hands?? Imagine the possibilites??

Peter: Believe me I have and that's another reason why I think you should get rid of it as soon as you can Dr. Connors.

Dr. Connors: Thanks Peter but I'm being very careful trust me. Your only concern should be passing the finals especially for this class. I'll keep you posted as to what else I might find out about our little alien friend. Don't forget to study ok see you in class.

Peter: Thanks Dr. Connors. See you later.

(Peter walks out but as he does he can't keep his eyes off the machine covered in tarp)

Peter: (talking to himself) Hmmm I wonder what that machine is about?? I hope it's a machine to get rid of that symbiote. If it was up to me I'd burn it before it kills someone elses best friend.

(Meanwhile at Felecia Hardy's apartment. We see Felecia taking off her mask with money bags in her hand opening the door and there is a man waiting for her inside the apartment.)

Felecia: Oh my God!!! Flash you scared me half to death.

Flash: What do you have in the bags Felicia???

Felecia: Nothing just um laundry. How did you get in here?

Flash: Looks more like money laundry and your not the only one who knows how to break in locked doors. Damn it Felecia I didn't want to believe it but a couple of my friends coming out of the clubs seen you robbing a museum. It was all over the Bugle. Look your father...

Felecia: My father is dying ok Flash. I need to see him and I'm busting him out of the joint whether you like it or not. You can't do anything about it.

Flash: I don't want to stop you Felecia but you've changed. You went from this quiet college girl that I fell for now you dress up in this get up giving cat burgarly a new meaning. I can't stop you but but Spiderman....

Felecia: Psssh Spiderman??? That clown in tights??? That spider couldn't catch a fly.

Flash: When were you gonna tell me huh?? It's over Felecia. I can't have a thief for a girlfriend. How can I trust you??? I'm outta here good bye...

Felecia: Wait Flash don't...

Flash: Bye Felecia.

(Flash leaves Felecia's apartment slamming the door behind him. Felicia breaks down in tears and goes to change in a more simple outfit. As Flash walks out he notices a creepy looking character, a man in a red and black outfit waiting in the apartment hallway on the main floor. Flash walks out of the apartment building and the man walks up the stairs from which Flash came down from and heads towards Felecias apartment. The man is at Felecia's apartment door and knocks. Felecia opens without looking through the peephole and begins to speak without realizing who it is at first)

Felecia: Oh Flash I knew you'd comeba....

(The man grabs Felecia and wrestles with her. Finally he pins her down on the apartment floor.)

Cletus Cassidy: My victims keep getting prettier and prettier. I've been watching you darling. I know what you do and I must say the Catwoman outfit is very sexy and appealing especially to guys like me.

(Cletus notices the bags of money)

Cletus: I only came for one thing but that right there is just the icing on the cake I've been looking for.

Felecia: The names Black Cat creep and now that we crossed paths prepare for some bad luck.

(Felecia grabs Cletus by the throat with her feet and flings him across the room. Cletus stands up and pulls out two huge seratted knives)

Cletus: I didn't want this to get messy babe but you pushed me. There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Felecia: Bring it...

(Felecia ducks and dodges Cletus' attempts to cut her. The fight leads outside on the apartment fire escape and all the way to the rooftop. Cletus loses one knife in the battle. As Felecia tries to finish off Cletus by doing a flying round house he throws the last knife in her leg and she falls on her back screaming in pain.)

Cletus: Keep screaming baby it only turns me on. Oh what's wrong? I thought cats were supposed to land on all fours.

(Cletus rips out the knife from her leg and is about to plunge her with it)

Cletus: You and me could've been quite the pair babe. Looks like I'm just gonna have to spade and get paid. Thanks for the money. I promise not to spend it all in one place hahahaha.

(Cletus goes to stab her and the knife is pulled away by a web. Spiderman swings into action kicking Cletus to the ground)

Spiderman: No means no.

Cletus: Spiderman!!! You will not stop me from my kill.

Spiderman: Your serial killing days are over Cletus. I don't know where you've been hiding but thanks to the Bugle I didn't think you would be to hard to find. Serial killer with shaggy hair, badly dressed, has a thing for knives. Way to go on laying low genius.

(Cletus goes for his gun but Spiderman covers him in webbing.)

Spiderman: Not so fast quick draw. I hope you packed your things cuz you just won a vacation to a cold lonely cell at the beautiful state penetentiary.

(Spiderman walks over to Felecia. He notices that it's Felecia Hardy.)

Spiderman: (thinking to himself) That's Flash's girlfriend. What a lucky guy and lucky for her I came just in time. (speaking to Felecia) Ahem, are you ok that cut looks pretty bad. Let's bandage it up so I can swing you to the hospital.

Felecia: (Disappointed in herself she forcefully gives her thanks) Uh thanks Spiderman. I could've taken him but he caught me off guard.

Spiderman: Tough chic. Well no offense but you should leave taking down creeps like this to the authorities or superheros.

Felecia: Well thanks for the offer but no thanks I'll be fine.

Spiderman: You sure I mean it's no trouble at all I can swing you down to...

Felecia: I SAID I'M FINE!!!

Spiderman: Sheesh, well excuse me I was just trying to help. Well suit yourself. I'm gonna go make this delivery now and uh be more careful.

Felecia: Thanks for the advice.

(Spiderman turns to Cletus wrapped up in webbing)

Spiderman: Alright dumb dumb it's time to drop you off at your new home.

(Spiderman swings away with Cletus fighting to get out of the webbing. Felecia just stares at Spiderman swinging away.)

Felecia: Spiderman?? Psssh I could've taken that guy I know I coud've I had em I.... OWWWWW!!!! That sicko got me good.

(Felecia tries to get up and sighs at her wound and goes to her apartment to patch her self up.)

(swinging into action Spiderman makes his entry at a New York presinct too meet Captain Stacy)

Spiderman: Hi guys.

Cops in Presinct: Hey Spidey....What's happening webhead...

Spiderman: Hello Capt Stacy can I interest you in the catch of the day???

Capt Stacy: My my my well if it isn't the notorious Cletus Cassidy.

Spiderman: Caught em right before he claimed another... victim freakin psycho.

Cletus: I'll kill you Spiderman I'll kill the ones you love right in front of you before I do it too...I'll....

(Spiderman shoots webbing at Cletus' mouth)

Spiderman:promises, promises. I take it you guys will take it from here.

Capt Stacy:Yes and thanks to you Spidey the streets of New York are much safer now that we got this nut job off the street.

Spiderman: See you Captain.

(The next morning we see Peter Parker at Harry Osborn's grave holding a basketball)

Peter: Hey buddy how's it going. I came down here to tell you I feel like I can't forgive myself for what happened. I miss you everyday and I feel guilty everyday. I should've never kept that black suit for that long. I got addicted to the feeling of it. I should've gotten rid of it differenlty. I really don't know what happened to the guy that killed you Harry but if he still out there believe me I will make sure he pays. What am I saying? I don't know what to think no more. Aunt Mae says revenge is like a poison. I can see why it's like that. I have this anger poisioning me and it comes from guilt. I feel like I need to release it on someone or something. I miss you Harry. I just need some kind of closure.

(MJ and Aunt Mae with flowers walk up behind him)

MJ: Hey Pete.

Peter: Hey MJ hi Aunt Mae.

Aunt Mae: Hello Peter.

Peter: I miss him you guys. I wish I could've just...

MJ: We did all we could. Spiderman did all he could.

Aunt Mae: That's right and he loved you and I'm sure he's in a better place now proud of you smiling down on you. His father and him are finally together.

MJ: Yeah that's one way of looking at it.

Peter: I don't know about that.

Aunt Mae: Why do you say that??

Peter: Huh oh nevermind well who's hungry I'm ready to eat it's on me.

MJ: Oh Peter how sweet I'm in the mood for pizza.

Aunt Mae: That's sounds good.

Peter: Great I know a great place with really awesome pizza.

(You see Aunt Mae and MJ put down flowers by Harry's grave as well as Peter putting down the basketball by his grave and walk away but Pete looks back.)

Peter: See you pal.

(Meanwhile in a dark warehouse we have Felecia looking for someone. she walks in through the front)

Felecia: Hello??? Anyone here??

(a big fat man comes out of the dark)

Fat Man: Hey beautiful where you been all my life.

Felecia: I was told I could buy explosives here.

Fat Man: Whoa your not a cop are you??

Felecia: No I just need as much C4 you can give me for all of this....

(Felecia pulls out a bag full of money, jewlery, and diamonds)

Fat Man: Wow honey what do you wanna do blow up Time Square??

Felecia: Let's just say I'm having a hard time reaching a relative...

Fat Man: Haven't you ever heard of a phone???

(Fat Man reaches in a box and pulls out a lot of C4 and detonation equipment)

Fat Man: You know how this stuff works???

Felecia: Yeah just the stuff I worked with was on a much smaller scale.

Fat Man: Well these ain't fireworks lady. You best be careful and know what your doing. You never got this from here ok??

Felecia: No problem and thanks so much I'll be back if I need anything else.

Fat Man: Take care sweetie:

(Felecia walks out with her bag full of goodies)

(Meanwhile Peter, MJ, and Aunt Mae arrive in a taxi at Pizza Time. They all walk in ready to enjoy a pizza dinner)

Mr. Aziz: Peter! How you been man.

Peter: Hey Mr. Aziz I've been good thanks.

Mr. Aziz: Who are these two lovely ladies??

Peter: This is MJ and this is my Aunt Mae

Mr. Aziz: Nice to meet you.

Aunt Mae & MJ: Nice to meet you too.

Mr. Aziz: So Peter what are you doing nowadays??

Peter: Well I'm a photographer for the Daily Bugle and it's going quite well.

Mr. Aziz: You are showing up on time right??

Peter: Haha of course no complaints over there.

Mr. Aziz: That's good Peter very good. Well since your an old friend visiting pizza is on the house.

Peter: Oh Mr. Aziz I couldn't possibly...

Mr. Aziz: Hey Peter it's ok man. Just order what you want and we'll have a table ready for you outside.

Peter, Aunt Mae, MJ: Thank you so much Mr. Aziz.

(the three walk out and sit at their table)

MJ: For a guy that was riding you while you were working here he's a pretty nice guy Pete.

Peter: Yeah he's not so bad.

Aunt Mae: Well I'm starving just smelling the cooking here. Excuse me I have to go use the ladies room.

(MJ watches as Aunt Mae leaves the table.)

MJ: Hey Peter I know how you feel about Harry. It's ok to feel angry but don't let it consume you. I can see the pain on your face sometimes when you think of him and earlier at the cemetary...

Peter: He was my best friend and he was just doing what he always did in high school. He protected me. He sacrificed his life. I would've done the same. I wish I could've stopped Eddie myself. I swung by the construction site to make sure that scumbag who took my friend away was definitely gone. I didn't see any sign of him I don't think we'll be hearing from him anymore. Good riddance.

MJ: You shouldn't say that Peter. This Eddie guy was probably a decent guy before his transformation.

Peter: MJ he tried to take my job and ruin me. The guy was a creep before he actually turned into one and when he did he tried to kill you and me and succeeded killing Harry. It was that suit MJ. I spoke with Dr. Connors yesterday and he showed me and told me more about the symbiote. It's an actual living alien parasyte that feeds on aggression, anger probably the reason it took me over and really made a turn for the ugly when it got a hold of Eddie. It's a powerful thing which makes me wonder if Eddie survived.

MJ: Well you never really told me much about him. I guess when we weren't talking I missed out on some things.

Peter: Yeah but it's in the past.

MJ: And you should bury your anger for this guy with the past. Peter if this guy actually survived that explosion I don't want you to do anything stupid in fact I don't think he made it otherwise he would be bent on revenge trying to find Peter Parker.

Peter: Or Spiderman remember? He knew who I was he knew who you were. It was like fighting Mr. Osborn to save you again but this time a lot more worse and a lot more close to our end. I warned you MJ...Spiderman will always have enemies.

MJ: I don't care Peter I love you I would die for you.

Peter: I love you too but I won't stop protecting you. I will never let you die.

Aunt Mae: Is everything alright? Why are you two crying?

MJ: Oh everything is fine we were just sharing a moment.

Mr. Aziz: One large wonderful pizza for 3 wonderful people. Hope you enjoy.

Peter: Thanks Mr. Aziz.

Mr. Aziz: Your quite welcome and come back anytime.

MJ: We will thank you.

(We see MJ, Aunt Mae, Peter finishing up their meal and Peter tips and they all get up and get ready to head home standing outside of Pizza Time)

Aunt Mae: Well I will leave you to love birds alone. Call me sometime Peter.

Peter: Ok Aunt Mae take care.

MJ: See you later Mrs. Parker

(Aunt Mae hugs and kisses Peter and MJ goodbye Aunt Mae waves a taxi down and gets in.)

(MJ and Peter are walking away from Pizza Time)

MJ: Peter I just wanna say that no matter what I will always love you. We have been through so much together.

Peter: Yeah tell me about it.

MJ: I know your worried about me more than ever now. But I remember you showing me the ring. If you still wanna ask me Peter of course I would say...

(As Peter and MJ are talking they are standing near an alley where a shadowy hooded figure who looks up when he hears Peter's name being called out by MJ and comes out into the light. We see a now weak and very sick looking Eddie Brock with burn marks over his face and body.)

Eddie: Peter??? Peter Parker??!!! You ruined my life!!!

MJ: Oh my God...

Peter: Eddie???

Eddie: Yeah you remember me...you remember taking away my job, my dream, my girl, and almost my LIFE??!!!

(as Eddie shouts black tendrils leak out of his skin but shaking as if they were weak and part of his blood now)

Peter: Oh my God Eddie what happened to you??

Eddie: Oh you mean this?? (touching his black tendrils) This is what is left of the last thing you tried to take from me. You've taken everything from me but not this. It belongs to me.

Peter: Eddie that stuff doesn't even belong on this planet. I don't know what it is but it's not safe too...

Eddie: Parker...always the boy scout. We just need a stronger sample. We can sense that there is a stronger sample out there.

(Eddie's eyes go all black)

Peter: We?? Oh my God you have completely bonded with this thing. Eddie I can get you help. Can't you see what it's doing to you...

Eddie: Eddie is just a part of us together we are Venom and if you wanna help me you can start by dying....DIE PARKER!!!! RAAaaaaaa

(Eddie lunges at Peter choking him but he is able to control Eddie but not able to reveal his true identity in public. Peter doesn't use any of his Spidey powers but two cops come rushing to break it up.)

Cop 1: Freeze ya jerk...

Cop 2 Get on the ground now!!!

(Eddie struggles to get a knife out and slices at Peter on his arm)

MJ: Noooo!!! Stop!!!

Peter: Owww!!! Alright Eddie I didn't wanna do this...

(Peter punches Eddie with an uppercut that launches Eddie in the air causing him to drop the knife and lays him out on the concrete. Picture Deebo knocking out Red on Friday)

Cop 1: Geez kid you ever think about joining the force?

Cop 2: Are you alright kid?? You need some help with that cut?? We can take it from here.

(The cut in his shirt exposes his suit a little bit. Peter quickly covers up)

Peter: No thanks guys just put that creep away for as long as you can.

Cop 1: Well attempted murder can give you an extended vacation at the state pen.

Cop 2: You guys take care and be careful.

(Cops handcuff Eddie and haul em off)

MJ and Peter: Thanks we will.

MJ: Oh my God Peter he's alive?? What if he finds that sample that Dr. Connors has?? Well lets first get you bandaged up huh?? That looks pretty bad.

Peter: Thanks MJ. I got a first aid kit at home and I sure could use a beautiful nurse like you to clean me up. But after that I have to go talk to Dr. Connors.

MJ: Ok let's get outta here.

(Meanwhile back at Dr. Connors lab. Dr Connors is checking on a rabbits foot that looks bare with no hair.)

Dr. Connors: Hmmm looks like it grew back fine. No hair but that's ok it will eventually grow back little fella.

(Dr. Connors pulls out a video camera)

Dr. Connors: Ahem...Dr. Connors here and I'm at Day 92 and the 4th Day for the rabbit subject I injected with the serum. It seems that the repitilian DNA worked succesfully for regeneration. The subjects amputated leg has grown back. There seems to be no side effects and the subject is in great health. It has been my dream to create a serum for regeneration. Since I suffered a bullet wound from the war that caused the amputation of my arm it has been my lifes goal to grow it back. The serum is ready for human testing. Since this is a confidential experiment the only human subject I chose was myself. In case these are my final words who ever finds this recording my name is Dr. Curtis Connors and I send my love to my wife and son. Science is about risks and I'm sorry if I hurt those who loved and cared for me by risking my life but I'm doing this for the sake of medical and scientific research and discovery. To whom it may concern please give this recording to my wife.

(Dr. Connors picks up a tube from the machine covered by a tarp. He puts the tube in a gun with a needle and injects himself with the serum inside tube.)

Dr. Connors: The serum burns a little, nothing severe. I'm noticing a slight faster pace in my heart. My stub feels funny...Arrrgggh my skin is stretching. It feels like it's growing. Yes it's growing. A little painful nothing to extreme. I can now see an upper arm growing out and now the elbow. Wow this is fascinating. Now my forearm is growing out. Amazing I can move my arm like I was able to decades ago. Now a hand is growing out of my wrists. Incredible I have complete feeling through my whole arm. Now the fingers are coming out nails and all. Yes Yes!!! Hahahaha the test is a complete success. My arm is completely back to normal. I have to run further tests in case there are any side eff....uhhh all of a sudden my body is feeling kind of....Arrrggghhh....my whole body is stretching...turning green...growing scales....Arrrrgggh what's happening to meeeeeee!!!!.......

(Dr. Connors is turning into a huge lizard and while this is happening he's knocking down things and breaking lab equipment. Also in the process he knocks over the glass jar containing the symbiote specimen. It breaks on the floor and is finally free. The symbiote starts to move a little and slowly starts heading towards Dr. Connors. Dr. Connors stops struggling and looks in a broken mirror and begins to roar at his full transformation)

Lizard: Grrrrr what has happened to me???? I can't be seen like this Roooooaaaarrr.....

(The symbiote draws closer to Lizard and before it gets a hold of him Lizard jumps out of a window and the symbiote follows him. Lizard terrifies the public. People screaming yelling "what is that" he rushes to hide somewhere and notices a manhole cover which leads to the sewer. He throws it effortlessly and dives in the sewer and the symbiote is still following him. He reaches the first level of the sewer and begins to run blindly with the symbiote un-noticed following him. Not paying attention Lizard falls deeper into the sewer where it consists of bigger tunnels and stronger currents of water flow. The symbiote falling with him gets caught in the current and flows elsewhere while Lizard disappears in the darkness)

(Meanwhile MJ and Peter enter Peter's apartment building.)

Ursula Ditkovich: Oh hi Pete. Wow is this Mary Jane the girl you always tell me about.

MJ: Hehe yeah hi you must be Ursula.

Ursula: Yes I am.. It's so nice to meet you.

MJ: It's really nice to meet you to Ursula.

Mr. Ditkovich: Ursula come in here we're hungry!!! Oh hey Peter. Thank you for the advancement on your rent. Starting to earn the big bucks eh??

Peter: Trying to Mr. Ditkovich

Mr. Ditkovich: How's your new door working for you??

Peter: Uh great thanks.

Ursula: Nice meeting you again Mary Jane. Bye Peter.

MJ: Nice meeting you again.

Peter: Bye Ursula

Mr. Ditkovich: Well if there's anything else you need please let me know.

Peter: Well I do have a leaky fauc....

(Ursula walks in the Ditkovich apartment and Mr. Ditkovich closes his door on Peter before he can finish his sentence.

Peter: et

MJ:She's really cute and your landlord doesn't seem so bad.

Peter: Yeah there nice people. The landlord is a little strange though.

MJ: Come on let's get you bandaged up.

(MJ and Peter are in Peter's apartment. MJ is bandaging up Peter)

MJ: He got you pretty good.

Peter: It's not so bad. It will heal quickly believe me.

MJ: So what are you gonna say to Dr. Connors about this psycho??

Peter: Well that black goo looks like it's too weak to even transfrom him back into what he was or who he was. Venom??? Hmmm...from the sound of it he has developed another personality. This stuff is amazing yet a real threat. I'm just gonna tell Dr. Connors that I ran into someone who attacked me and he looked like he came in contact with this parasyte.

MJ: Hiding your superhero identity right right.

Peter: Yeah I just gotta make sure Dr. Connors is very careful with the sample he has now. I was trying to urge him to get rid of it but he wants to keep running tests on it to see if there is a way to control it. He wants to expose it to the public as an alien being he has discovered but when it is safe to do so.

MJ: Well your all patched up so you better go over there and let Dr. Connors know what's going on before something bad truly happens.

Peter: Thanks MJ your the best.

(Peter kisses MJ and we fast forward to Peter Parker getting out of a taxi around his college campus. there are police cars, firetrucks and ambulances parked in front. Peter notices Gwen Stacy in the crowd of people trying to find out what happened. the whole scene is taped off around Dr. Connors lab. he also notices police and firemen standing by the manhole Lizard went into.)

Peter: Hi Gwen.

Gwen: Oh hi Peter.

Peter: Geez what happened??

Gwen: So far I heard that a monster that looked like a large lizard came out of Dr. Connors lab and disappeared into the sewers.

Peter: Is Dr. Connors anywhere to be found??

Gwen: No and the police are looking for him to see if he's responsible for all this.

Peter: I wonder what happened. I'm gonna get a closer look. I'll see you around.

Gwen: Good luck the police look like they have the whole univeristy taped off. By the way Pete are you and MJ ok. Last time we were together you acted a little....

Peter: Different?? Yeah believe me I know just how different. Well things have changed. I'm back to my normal self and me and MJ are doing ok.

Gwen: That's good to hear Pete. Well see you at the finals.

Peter: Ok Gwen see you.

(Peter starts walking towards the entrance of the university)

Cop: Sorry son your not allowed in there.

Peter: Dr. Connors is my science lab professor. I was hoping I could help in anyway I can.

Cop: You wanna help?? Stay out of it. We're undergoing heavy investigation.

Peter: I heard there was a giant lizard that came out of there. Is this true??

Cop: We don't know all the facts yet but if it is a giant lizard this might look like a job for Spidey.

Peter: (under his breath) Yes it does...

Cop: What was that??

Peter: Oh um nothing. Thanks for your time officer.

Cop: Alright son I suggest you go home cuz until we get things cleared up here the university will be closed.

Peter: No problem.

(Peter starts walking around the block and finds a dark alley to run into and switch to his Spidey suit)

(Meanwhile back at the presinct we see two officers wearing long rubber gloves bringing in Eddie Brock in a normal state. No tendrils or black eyes. He's being processed to be locked up but talking to himself under his breath)

Eddie: Venom...Venom...We are Venom...We need to become stronger....

Cop 1: Can it freak.

Front Desk Clerk: What do we have here now??

Cop 1: This schmuck took a slice at some poor guy on the streets.

Front Desk Clerk: Right in front of you guys??

Cop 2:Yeah apparently he doesn't see too good. Might be the black contacts he had on earlier. Wait a minute where did they go?? Hey how did you do that handcuffed??

Eddie: Must feed...Must eat...We are weak...

Cop 1: What a wierdo?? Give this guy his own cell too he has some infection going on. Some black stuff leaking out of his skin he must have the worst case of blackheads I've ever seen.

Front Desk Clerk: Ewwww sick...yeah he definitely gets his own cell. Thanks guys we'll process him right away.

Cop: Thanks buddy.

(Cops put Eddie in a cell across from where Cletus is locked up.)

Cop 1: See you later wierdo. Enjoy your stay hahahaha....

Cop 2: You getting off soon.

Cop 1: Yeah you trying to go to happy hour.

Cop 2: Let's do it.

(Cops walk away from the cells. Cletus begins to speak to Eddie)

Cletus: Hey...hey you...what are you in here for???

Eddie: Don't talk to us.

Cletus: Us?? Wierd..Guess your not the chatting type huh?? Hahaha well get use to it pal we're in here for awhile. The names Cassidy...Cletus Cassidy.

Eddie: Feel so weak...need to feed.

Cletus: Hey the grub here isn't so bad here if you like cardboard. Im not hungry myself. But I would love to feed on the heart of that damn Spiderman.

Eddie: Huh?? Spid...Parker...We will kill Parker.

Cletus: Huh?? Who's Parker..I'm talking about killing Spiderman.

Eddie: Spiderman is Parker...Peter Parker...

Cletus: Peter Parker?? Never met him but who ever Spiderman is he's dead and I'm gonna make sure of it.

Eddie: No he's ours!!!!

Cletus: Yeah good luck there Houdini. I mean how are you gonna just disappear up outta here? We're in a presinct locked in jail genius!!!!

Eddie: We sense help near by. Starting to feel stronger.

Cletus: Hahahaha and I thought I had issues. You're really screwed in the head my friend.

(We now see the sample of the symbiote crawling through drains and pipes closing in on the pipe leading to Eddie's toilet in his cell)

Eddie: Yes we can feel it!!! It's very near.

Cletus:Hey if you got some kinda escape plan let me in on it. It's the least you can do for your new friend.

Eddie: You're not our friend. We are getting out of here and we are going to kill Spiderman!!!

Cletus: No Spiderman is mine.

Eddie: Too late my friend. Muhahahahaha

(the symbiote stretches out of the toilet and Eddie's eyes go black and his weak tendrils are connected to the symbiote sample stretching out to him and starts forming into Venom.)

Cletus: Whoa I heard of taking a dump but never a dump taking you. What the hell are you??

Eddie: We are VENOM!!!! SPIDERMAN YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!! YOU ARE DEAD!!! HAHAHahahaha!!!

Cletus: No he's mine you hear me!!!???...He's mi.....What the???

(a piece of symbiote flies out of Eddie's cell and heads towards Cletus's cell door. are starts to seep in and go after Cletus.)

Cletus: NO!!! Get it away from me!!! HELP!!! HELP ME!!!!

(they symbiote attaches itself to Cletus covering him completley.)

Cletus: What's happening to me??? Arrrrggghhh

(the symbiote seeps in his pores. and Cletus just stands there in silence. now imagine a quick zoom in of what happens with the symbiote in his body. it combines with his blood. kind of like the scene where Sandman's cells are crystalized and turns into sand. this time the blood mixes with the symbiote causing a violent reaction to pour out of his pores symbiote and blood combined. the symbiote and blood cover his body turning him into Carnage)

Carnage: I feel so ALIVE!!! HAHAHAHAhahahaha. My body is different but I never felt so alive....

Venom: How did you...??? No matter...Spiderman is ours and you can't stop us!!!

Carnage: On the contrary you can't stop me hahahahaha....

(Carnage extends his arms and they turn into giant swords and effortlessly rips his cell door open and heads into the main lobby of the presinct.)

Venom: NO!!! SPIDERMAN IS OURS!!!

(Venom punches his cell door out of the door way and heads after Carnage)

(Meanwhile at the state penetentiary we see Walter Hardy roaming the yard with a breathing machine attached to his back. He's approached by a huge bald headed figure.)

Kingpin: Walter...and how are we feeling today??

Walter: Mr. Fisk???!!! Uh hi... how's it going???

Kingpin: Oh I'm fine just fine. Do you remember what you promised me??

Walter: My daughter is coming Mr. Fisk I promise.

Kingpin: I can't take it no more in here Walter. You have till midnight or else I will make it alot harder for you to breathe in here if you know what I mean.

Walter: I understand Mr. Fisk. She's coming today I promise.

Kingpin: She better for your sake. I would hate to see your daughter never get to say good bye to her father. I forgave you for one mistake Walter. You never came through with the money you owe me. Now you owe me my freedom if not you owe me your life.

Walter: I promise Mr. Fisk you won't have to wait no longer.

Kingpin: Hmm hmm either way if your daughter does not come through someone else will. By then you will have no say as to what happens to your daughter.

Walter: Hey if you lay one hand on my daughter...

Kingpin: You are in no condition to make threats to me Walter. Remember who your talking to....remember...

(Kingpin walks away and goes back towards his cell. Walter Hardy starts breathing really hard and starts struggling then after awhile gets his strength back and breathes normally. Walter heads back to his cell. Meanwhile back at the college campus we see Spiderman using stealth moves to make it all the way into Dr. Connors lab.)

(Meanwhile back at the college campus we see Spiderman using stealth moves to sneak all the way into Dr. Connors lab. He's hiding in the dark on the ceiling avoiding cops and detectives investigating)

Detective: So no one got a good look at this lizard monster thing???

Cop 1: No in fact we had one witness say it took off in the sewers but do we really wanna chase a not so reliable lead down those tunnels full of stinky cespools of God knows what. I mean if it went down there I doubt it will survive down there. Could've just been a alligator which I believe according to all those myths of alligators in the sewers and stuff. But there is a missing manhole cover.

Detective: As many wierd half man half creatures we've had in the last few years in New York I wouldn't be surprised if it actually was a monster. One time we had a half octopus half man thing then another man who can materialize into sand. Well if we have too we'll send some guys into the underground but where did this freak come from??

Cop 1: Who knows??

Detective: Alright I think we got all we could from here. Let's wrap it up. Do you have that camera that we found earlier???

Spiderman: (says to himself) Camera??

Cop 1: Yeah it should be in the other room.

(Spiderman races to the other room and snags the video camera with his webbing in stealth still)

Detective: Go grab it and let's get out of here.

Cop 1: You got it.

(cop goes to find it and discovers it's gone and comes back to the detective)

Cop 1: It's gone.

Detective: Maybe some of the other boys took it. Alright let's vamoose I'm getting tired.

Cop 1:Alright no problem.

(the cop and detective wrap things up and leave the place all alone but Spiderman remains)

Spiderman: Thought they'd never leave. Now let's see what's on this camera.

(Spidey takes a look at the video and looks at the transformation of Dr. Connors into Lizard)

Spiderman: Oh no Dr. Connors what have you done to yourself?? That machine?? Of course I thought it looked like a chemcial synthesizer. All this to grow out his missing arm. Well it worked he's just a little uglier. He must've when out that window. That's all I need right now is tracking down a giant lizard down some smelly tunnels of slime. Why didn't he let me know??

(Spiderman runs to the manhole with the missing cover)

Detective: Spidey what's up.

Spiderman: Nothing much just heard a giant lizard ran through this way. Guys need help???

(Capt Stacy walks from behind)

Capt Stacy: Yes we do thanks Spiderman.

Spiderman: I was afraid someone would say that.

Capt Stacy: We have your back topside. We we're gonna send some guys down there but what better guy for the job then your friendly neighborhood ...

Spiderman: Yeah yeah I know. Well it's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

Capt Stacy: Thanks Spiderman we owe you our deepest gratitude.

Spiderman: Thanks captain I'll be back as soon as I find something.

Capt Stacy: Alright you heard him boys I want you to cover all routes possible topside that this creature could've taken. Follow up with dead ends and all. I want sewer maps and a close eye on Spidey.

(Cops start gathering around and taking off in different directions. Spiderman jumps into the manhole and the hunt is on.)

Spiderman: God it stinks like rotting hell down here. DR. CONNORS!!!! HELLO!!!

Lizard: (in the far distant) Rooooaaarrr....

Spiderman: Along with the transformation he developed such a nice singing voice. Sounds like it's coming from over there.

(Spiderman swings towards where Lizard fell earlier and starts closing in on him)

(Meanwhile at the Daily Bugle. J. Jonah Jameson is going crazy.)

J. Jonah: Where the hell is that Parker!!!??? I just got a tip that there are monsters at the precinct and I have no photographer.

Betty: Sir your blood pressure.

J. Jonah: I don't give a damn about that right now.

Betty: Besides you told Peter he can have a break around the times of his finals and graduation. You work him too hard you know that.

J. Jonah: Well he wanted the job... he got it. Who’s idea was it to give him that time off?

Robbie: Your’s Jonah.

J. Jonah: It was?? Hmm. Well where ever he is he's fired.

Robbie: You're not serious??

J. Jonah: No. Of course not but in a heartbeat I would replace that unreliable kid with that Eugene Bradley or Brocoli you know who I'm talking about!!! That imposter of a photographer. At least he seemed more of a butt kisser then Parker. I like that. Brown nosers are more reliable.

Hoffman: Really sir??

J. Jonah: Get out of here Hoffman...wait a minute Hoffman your a butt kisser right??

Hoffman: Well...um...I...

J. Jonah: Shut up and have a seat. I'm gonna do something I might regret. Betty give this man a camera. Hoffman I know your not a photographer but I need you out there taking pictures of anything dangerous. Monsters, Spiderman it's chaos out there and I want you to give me really good shots. Can you handle it??

Hoffman: Well I guess I could...I mean I...

J. Jonah: Great now get out of here!!! Robbie tomorrow's headline... New York's New Danger Monsters Multiplying for Mayhem.

Robbie: Got it sir.

Betty: I'll go get you that camera sir.

J. Jonah: Great. Spiderman should be showing his face in this madness anytime now.

(Meanwhile TV reporters from all over the city as well as police cars, fire trucks, ambulances are in front of the presinct where Carnage and Venom are going at it. their battle takes place in the main lobby with cops surrounding them and other regular staff running out the building screaming. Hoffman is there trying to take pictures scared as hell slowly making his way in the building.)

Hoffman: Oh my God what are those dreadful things?? How does Peter do this kind of stuff??

(Trembling Hoffman tries to take pictures.)

Cops in the background: Cop 1: Where do these freaks come from??

Cop 2: I don't know but that black thing looks like the monster that was trying to kill Spiderman with the help of that sand thing a while back. We need to get in cotact with Stacy. We're gonna need lots of back up.

Cop 1: Holy crap!!! But what's that red thing??

Cop 2: Nevermind that just get in contact with Stacy now!!!

(cop 1 goes for his walkie talkie. )

Cop 1: Capt Stacy the presinct is under attack by two monsters. We need back up I repeat we're gonna need lots of back up!!!.

(Elsewhere Capt Stacy is with a group of cops monitoring Spidey's moves as he closes in on Lizard. Capt Stacy hear's the distress call and answers it.)

Capt Stacy: Capt Stacy here you're saying there's two monsters in the presinct???

Cop 1: Yes sir. And it looks like one of them is the black monster we thought died at the construction site where Spidey took him out. Then there's a red monster who's just as dangerous. We need help!!!

Capt Stacy: We're on our way. Alright team you heard the call. Let's get our butts down there and see what's going on. More monsters...I feel like I'm living in a B horror movie.

(Meanwhile back at the presinct Venom and Carnage are battling with cops surrounding them with guns drawn. Hoffman is ducking for cover still taking horrible pictures.)

Hoffman: I don't even know what I'm doing here. I don't want to die like this.

Venom: Spiderman is ours Cassidy!!! I'll kill you before you can get to him.

(Venom throws a desk at Carnage Hoffman dodges it and Carnage rips through it with his blades for arms.)

Hoffman: Screw this I’m taking a few more shots then I’m outta here.

Carnage: Hahahahaha...you really think you can stop me??? How can you kill me or Spiderman when you don't posses the killer instinct that I have?? Your nothing but a worthless weak freak of nature.

(Carnage lunges at Venom stabbing right through his abdomen and starts twisting the blades in him.)

Carnage: See you don't have what it takes...you're pathetic...you're weak.

Venom: Arrrgghhh...damn you Cassidy!!!

Cop 1: Cassidy??? What the??? That thing is Cletus Cassidy??

Cop 2: Sounds like him too. We're in trouble.

Cop 1: Alright Cassidy give it up or we'll open fire!!!

(Carnage rips his blades out of Venom and Venom falls to the ground.)

Carnage: Really?? Take your best shot pigs but your not killing this killer. Raaaahhhh.

(Carnage flies towards them while they shoot back but the bullets don't do anything but hit him and the symbiote just reacts to the impact with exploding little splatters. He takes a big swing at one cop sending him flying. Carnage throws his symbiote like webbing at some other cop pulling him in and then stabbing his gut with his blade and drops him. Carnage starts taking out cop after cop. While bodies are flying Hoffman is getting knocked around by them and his camera goes off while he’s struggling to rush out the precinct. Venom is hurting badly his tendrils start lashing out like crazy starting to attach to the heads of anyone around who is alive and starts feeding off their energy to recover. One of the tendrils almost grabs Hoffman.)

Hoffman: Aaaaaaahhhh…Let me out of here!!!

(Hoffman disappears out of sight.)

Venom: Just need to feed a little longer. Feeling stronger. Alright Cassidy your finished.

(Carnage stops his massacre when he notices Venom getting up)

Carnage: You just can't take a clue can you?? You don't wanna stay down fine I'll just bury you where you stand.

(Carnage lunges at Venom but this time Venom grabs him by the blades and slams him down to the ground picks him up and slams him harder again to knock him a little unconsious and throws him in the air. While in mid air Venom shoots his webbing up at him and swings him down to the ground so hard he goes through the floor and into the water systems below.)

Venom: Correction I'll bury you where you stand. Hahahaha...now to find Parker's girlfriend.

(the remaining cops try to shoot Venom as he flees the scene swinging out of sight out of the presinct.)

(Meanwhile back in the sewers Spiderman's Spidey Sense is tingling...)

Spiderman: I can sense him near by. But I can't see him...Dr. Connors....Hellooo...um...Big Giant Lizard thing....anyone here???

Lizard: Rooooaaaarrrr!!!!

(Lizard lunges at Spiderman and they begin to wrestle.)

Spiderman: Dr. Connors wait!!! Stop!!!

Lizard: Spiderman?? What do you want with me and how do you know who I am?? Leave me alone or I'll tear you to shreds.

Spiderman: I'm afraid I can't do that. I need to ask you some questions.

Lizard: Have it your way.

(Lizard throws Spiderman in the air and snaps at him with his snout but misses him as Spidey swings away and clings on to the cieling.)

Spiderman: Dr. Connors I saw the camera recording you left behind. I want to help you.

Lizard: Why do you want to help me?? Leave me alone I'm warning you.

Spiderman: If we can get you topside without knowing noticing I'm sure I can find someone to hel....

Lizard: I'm not going anywhere with you. Raaahhhh...

(Lizard jumps and pulls Spiderman off the cieling and begins clawing at him and trying to bite him. Spiderman webs his snout closed.)

Spiderman: Maybe that will shut you up. I'm just trying to help. I know who you are because...um...

(as Spiderman keeps talking to him Lizard attacks him some more. He punches Spidey and sends him flying into a wall. Spiderman swing kicks Lizard and sends him flying to a wall.)

Spiderman: Fine you don't want to come peacefully we'll do it the hardway.

(Lizard tears off the webbing from his snout and goes at Spidey again. Spidey tries to web him up but Lizard rips through his webbing barely slowing him down and they begin exchanging punches and different attacks. Slamming, wrestling all over the place until they end up in the part of the sewer where the water is deeper. Lizard uppercuts Spidey and Spidey goes underwater a little. Spidey comes to his senses and quickly stands up and the water is about shoulder high. Lizard has disappeared in the water.)

Spiderman: Dr. Connors please let me help you. I'm only a friend. Dr. Connors??? Where are you???

(Lizard flies out of the water and attacks Spidey from behind. Spidey Senses go off and Spidey quickly turns around and grabs him with webbing to fling him across the area. In the process Lizard gets close to Spidey trying to make an effort of attacking as he's being swung across and tears off Spidey's mask. Lizard ends up hitting the wall pretty hard and slowly starts getting up with a big piece of Spidey's mask in his claws. Spidey reaches for his face.)

Spiderman: Oh no...

(Lizard looks at Spidey.)

Lizard: Peter...is that you??? You're Spiderman??

Spiderman: Yes Dr. Connors. I'm sorry I didn't say anything earlier. I wasn't trying to reveal who I ....

Lizard: It's ok I understand. I thought you were trying to capture me. It seems like the whole city is after me.

Spiderman: Yes and I can help you. If you let me. What happened to you though??

Lizard: It's been my life's work to come up with a new medical break through. A way to quickly rejuvenate any part of the body one has suffered from as far as severing or in my case a freak accident. No more will people have to worry about mechanical arms or prosthetics to replace missing limbs. Yet my little experiment has a big flaw in it obviously. So before the serum can be used for human testing again I need to do more tests on it.

Spiderman: I'm sure it was a slight mis-calculation.

Lizard: So what do we do??

Spiderman: Well I hate to break it to you doc but the whole city is on a liz...ahem I mean man hunt for you. Let's get you to a safer place down here...um well I don't know what is considered safe down here but let's get you somewhere so you can standby for my signal when the coast is clear.

Lizard: I know a spot follow me.

(Meanwhile somewhere in the sewer Carnage is recovering and starts getting back up.)

Carnage:Venom...well you just brewed up a new poison...Carnage!!! And your life is mine...I'm gonna make you pa...wait a minute. I can feel someone close by...what's happening to me...I can almost hear the voice of...SPIDERMAN!!! I sense him near by...hahahaha. Ok Venom I'll spare you for now...I have bigger fish to fry...

(Carnage swings away goes after Spiderman in the sewers. Meanwhile at the state penetentiary Felicia's dad grows more worried by the hour in his cell. He's looking out his cell barred up window.)

Walter: Oh Felecia where are you???

(Black Cat is running along the rooftops of the state pen in stealth mode and locates her father's cell on the outside. She has a big bag strapped to her back. She rappels down to her father's cell window and knocks on it.)

Walter: What the??? Who are you??

(Black Cat takes off her mask to reveal who she is. Her father sees her through his cell thick glassed window)

Walter: Felecia?? Is that you??

(Black Cat nods yes and signals him to stand back and take cover. Black Cat then plants the bomb on the wall and rappels all the way to the ground. She pushes a button on a remote and the thick penetentiary walls blows all over the place. Other criminals start hopping out and running for freedom. Walter peeks his head over and waits for his daughter. Black Cat throws a rope and hook towards the roof and begins to climb the rope to go help her father. She reaches him and starts to help him down.)

Walter: My dear Felecia.

Felecia: Hi dad it's so good to be with you again.

Walter: Let's get out of here before they catch us ok. We can talk later.

Felecia: Right.

(Loud sirens start to go off and the loudspeaker comes on. PRISON BREACH EVERYONE REMAIN WHERE YOU ARE OR YOU WILL BE SHOT. THIS IS NOT A DRILL THERE HAS BEEN A PRISON BREACH!!! OFFICERS REPORT TO THE SCENE OF THE BREACH AND STOP ANY ESCAPEES!!! Felecia and her father have made it to the ground and start to run to escape and are stopped by Kingpin in their way.)

Kingpin: Planning to escape without me Walter. Tisk Tisk betrayed twice.

Walter: Out of our way Fisk.

Kingpin: No I'm putting you out of my way.

(Kingpin reaches for Walter's neck and Black Cat jump kicks Kingpin and pushes him back off her father.)

Kingpin: This must be your lovely daughter. Careful what you do sweetheart or you're next.

Black Cat: Your not going to touch him. Hiya...

(Black Cat tries to jump kick him again but Kingpin punches her sending her flying against a wall.)

Walter: Felecia NOOOOooo!!! Fisk you creep. I'm gonna kill you!!!

(Walter reaches to attack Kingpin and Kingpin catches him by his tubes on his machine on his back.)

Kingpin: Oh Walter. I thought I can depend on you. I won't kill you right away. I'll let you die slowly and maybe your daughter will recover in time to say good bye.

Walter: Go to hell Fisk.

Kingpin: Been there. Now I'm free thanks to your daughter.

(Kingpin rips off the machine of Walter's back and laughs and makes his escape. Walter falls to the floor weezing calling out to his daugther.)

Walter: Felecia....Fele...cia....

(Black Cat slowly gets up and shakes off the impact. She notices her father reaching out to him and she runs to him.)

Black Cat: Daddy...

Walter: Fele...cia...I...will...always...love...you...I'll ...always..be...watching...out...over...you...bye. ..my...angel....uhhhh....

Black Cat: Daddy...DADDY!!! NOOOoooo!!!! ::sobs:: and ::cries:::

(Guards start running towards the breach)

Guard 1: Everyone freeze or we'll open fire.

(Prisoners are still running out of the prison every which way and Black Cat disappears in the crowd and escapes.)

(Meanwhile back in the sewers. Lizard and Spiderman are discussing a plan to get Lizard to safety)

Lizard: Ok right above us is a huge water resevoir. I think we should be fine here. I don't think the police are too familiar with this area too much.

Spiderman: I'll go up top and see what's going on but I promise I'll be back for you.

Lizard: Thanks Peter. You're a great friend as well as a student. Once I find out a way to return back to normal I want to work on a new project. I might need your help. It involves the symbiote suit. I think I might've discovered a way to magnetize the symbiote through certain frequencies of soundwaves. That's all thanks to your brilliant discovery. I won't be there for your graduation but expect to still receive a little gift from me. You're a genius Peter don't let your other talents go to waste.

Spiderman: I don't plan to Dr. Connors thanks for your advice. Sorry I was such a slacker before but now you know why I was late all the time. I'm always gonna be..???

(Spidey senses go off and Carnage comes in flying into Spiderman. Spidey gets knocked down and looks up.)

Carnage: SPIDERMAN!!!

Lizard: Peter!

Carnage: Peter?? So you are Peter Parker. Hahaha Venom was right.

Spiderman: Venom?? You know Eddie?? Who the hell are you??

Carnage: So that's his name Eddie? Hmmm I'll remember that when I kill him. But first let's start with you. You don't remember me do you?? But do you remember my voice?? Remember you took my kill??

Spiderman: Oh my God Cletus Cassidy??

Carnage: The one and only.

Spiderman: How did you...???

Carnage: What?? Turn into the ultimate killing machine?? Your friend Eddie or Venom or whatever they call themselves let me borrow some of his black goo while I was locked in the joint. Now it's like fire in my veins. And I'm gonna just burn up watching you die by my hands.

Lizard: Not if I have anything to say about it.

(Lizard flies at Carnage with both arms out. Carnage slices both his arms off.)

Lizard: Arrrggggh!!!

Spiderman: Dr. Connors!!! You bastard. Aaaaahhhh!!!!

(Spiderman flies at Carnage and does a flying punch at him from all angles. Carnage tries to slice at him but Spidey keeps dodging his attacks. Finally Carnage shoots webbing at Spidey which sends him flying into a wall and sticks him there. Lizard gets up slowly and his arms quickly grow back.)

Lizard: Fascinating...Oh no Peter...

(Lizard looks up as Carnage's blades for arms get bigger and turn even more lethal.)

Carnage: Time to wipe the Spider out...

(Lizard lunges at him and grabs him by his head and somersaults him into one of the huge pipes surrounding them. Spiderman is trying to break free to help Lizard.)

Spiderman: (thinking to himself) His webbing is as strong as Brock's...it's that symbiote...fire and sound are it's weakness?? But where am I gonna get any of that right now??? Gas pipes?? Hopefully their flamable...you wanna burn up Cassidy alright...Grrrrrr

(Spiderman tries his hardest to start ripping out of Carnage's webbing while Carnage is slicing up the Lizard his limbs or wherever he gets cut rejuvenates right away.)

Carnage: Damn you why won't you just die.

Lizard: What's wrong creep mad cuz you've finally met your match.

(Lizard takes a bite of Carnage and uses his mouth to fling him across the area. Spiderman tears free and spots a gas pipe. He swings to it and rips the pipe off and gas begins to leak. Lizard watches what Spidey is doing and tries to hold off Carnage in the process.)

Lizard: Pure genius Peter. I'll hold off this creep start to beat those pipes.

(Spiderman uses the piece of pipe to start banging on other pipes in the sewer causing a strong echoing vibration due to the sewer tunnels. The symbiote on Carnage starts going crazy.)

Carnage: Aaaaahhh...What's...happening...to...me....

Lizard: It's working.

Spiderman: Doc no time to check if the coast is clear get out now and take care cover.

Lizard: I'll be waiting for you up top. Good luck kid.

Spiderman: Alright Cletus you wanna feel fire in your veins? One big fiery explosion coming up.

Carnage: Come back here...I'm not finished with you!!!!

(Carnage tries to reach for Spidey...Spidey swings out of the sewer still holding on to the piece of pipe from the gas pipes. He aims for dry concrete below in the sewer and causes a spark which ignites the nearby sewer system. BOOOOOMMMMM!!!! An explosion goes off underground igniting Carnage in the process and the symbiote starts to ooze off of him as he is burning in flames.)

Carnage: AAaaaaahhhh!!!! Damn you Spiderman!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

(The huge explosion causes the sewer system around them to slowly collapse. As if a earthquake was taking place. Carnage is trying to pick up the symbiote oozing off of him but it's no use the fire is repelling it. Carnage dives in the water to put out the fire on him and the symbiote starts to collect on him again. He smiles but he realizes that the sewer is going to collapse and tries to escape. It's too late. The whole sewer around him collapses on him and crushes him. This causes the ground above to sink in and Spidey and Lizard just watch as this happens.)

(Next day is Graduation Day for Peter the scene is at a Stadium and there's an announcer at the padioum.)

Announcer: Peter Parker for the Science Award in study of DNA.

(Peter Parker is walking up to the stage in disbelief.)

Peter: (thinking to himself walking up to get his award) Wow. Thanks Dr. Connors.

(Peter shakes hands with announcer and smiles at the crowd applauding. Aunt May and Mary Jane cheer and take pictures. We fast forward to everyone meeting outside.)

Mary Jane: Wow Peter you haven't changed since high school. Another Science Award. Congratulaions Tiger.

Peter: Yeah but this time I graduate without Harry here.

Aunt May: I'm sure both your uncle and your best friend Harry are watching you proud where they are. Congratulations sweetheart. Oh my little Peter. I have the most brilliant nephew.

(In the crowd of people nearby Venom is in Eddie Brock mode and is disguised in a trenchcoat, a cap and sunglasses listening in.)

Venom: So that's Aunt May? It would be sad for Parker if he lost both of his only parents. Hehe oh Parker...what we are going to do with you.

(Venom starts to walk to hide to watch and track down Aunt May from somewhere else when...)

Gwen: Hi Peter. Congratulations.

(Gwen runs up and hugs Peter. MJ gives a little mean face.)

Venom thinking to himself) Gwen...Parker took you away from us. He will pay.

(Venom continues to watch everyone's move especially Aunt May's.)

Gwen: Oh hi Mary Jane.

MJ: Hi Gwen Congratulations.

Gwen: Thanks.

(Capt. Stacy walks up behind and places his hands on Gwen's shoulder's)

Capt Stacy: Isn't my little princess a genius? Peter Parker right??

Peter: Yes sir.

Capt. Stacy: We're sorry son. We lost track of that Flint Marko character. But we're still working hard on getting this guy. Only one problem. He might have an easier time slipping through our fingers since we have reason to believe that he's that Sandman guy that held that poor girl hostage.

MJ: That was me.

Capt. Stacy: You?? Well my dear you're very brave.

Peter: She is but luckily Spiderman saved the day. We won't press charges even if you guys do catch him.
Trust me it's ok.

Capt. Stacy: You sure?? You almost chewed my head off my head over this guy last time.

Peter: I'm sure.

Capt. Stacy: Either way we still have to take him down. It's the law. A fugitive is a fugitive.

Aunt May: So Spiderman didn't kill him??

Peter: Um no Aunt May. I thought he did.

Aunt May: And he became that awful sand monster I saw on the news awhile back?? How do you officers plan to catch this beast??

Capt. Stacy: Water seems like the only way we can slow him down. These bad guys in New York become wierder and wierder. Wouldn't you agree son??

Peter h yeah a man with mechanical arms, a sand monster, a superhero in red and blue tights and villains in black mimicking him?? I mean what's this world come to?

(MJ looks at Peter and smiles.)
Capt. Stacy: Well that's what I needed to talk to you about. The man that attacked you recently has broke free.

Peter: Eddie Brock?? He's free??? Capt. Stacy he's infected by something I'm not quite sure what it is but it looks dangerous and may infect or hurt other people. Just like he almost hurt MJ.

(MJ and Peter look at each other worried)

Capt. Stacy: Yes as a matter of fact we got our second dosage this time and double the dosage i might add.

Peter: What do you mean?

Capt. Stacy: Whatever this ex-coworker of yours is infected with it has infected Cletus Cassidy a serial killer as well. We lost trace of him but once again Spiderman saved the day. We lost track of him too while he was chasing a large lizard. But according to him Carnage, from what he called himself after the infection took place or Cassidy, is pronounced dead.

(Eddie smiles as he hears this.)

Eddie: (thinking to himself) That pathetic soul was no match for us anyways. Thanks for finishing him off for us Parker.

Peter: A rabid dog running around like that I guess Spiderman had to do what he had to do.

Capt. Stacy: He said he had no choice. Well now with Cletus out of the picture we still have to worry about this Brock character. We have our plates full. We have a giant mutant lizard running wild in the sewers and now this Brock, black Spiderman wanna be infected with some living organism for a suit character are both giving me a headache.

Peter: I'm sure Spiderman is on it.

Capt. Stacy: I hope so otherwise we're gonna have to call in the military. This city is one of the greatest cities in the world and for it to be crapped on by monsters or mutants or whatever really gets under my skin.

Peter: I'm somewhat of Spiderman's official photographer for the Bugle and maybe I can chat with him to see what's up.

Capt. Stacy: Please do son. We need all the help we can.

Gwen: Well daddy how about we head to that party?

Capt. Stacy: Sure dear. Aren't you going to invite your friends?

Gwen: Oh yeah Peter do you and MJ want to come??

Aunt May: Oh sounds like fun. You guys should go.

Peter: We would but I have things I need to do. Sorry.

Gwen: Oh that's ok but by the way Pete I asked the sub that gave us the finals where Dr. Connors is and he doesn't know. Do you?

Peter: No but I'm sure he'll turn up.

Capt. Stacy: Well let's get going sweetie. MJ, Peter, May it was a pleasure meeting you all. Don't worry son we have Spiderman on our side so with his help there won't be any more foul ups with these wackos trying to hurt you and your family. What is about you son that these criminals turned freaks have it out for you?

Peter: A run of bad luck I guess.

Capt. Stacy: Yeah but we're lucky to have a guardian of the city and I'm sure he'll come through. Talk to him and you'll see he won't let you down.

Peter: He hasn't yet.

Capt. Stacy: Alright well congratulations and take care.

Gwen: See you Pete.

Peter: You too sir. Thank you. Bye Gwen.

MJ and Aunt May: Bye it was a pleasure. Nice meeting you.

Capt Stacy and Gwen: Like wise nice meeting you all. Good bye.

(Felecia walks up)

Felecia: Poor Dr. Connors. I hope he does show up though. He's a great professor.

Peter: Felecia??

Felecia: Hi Pete congratulations.

Peter: Thank you. Um MJ Aunt May this is Felecia Hardy. Felecia MJ and Aunt May.

MJ: Nice to meet you.

Aunt May: Yes very nice to meet you.

Felecia: Likewise.

Peter: So you graduated to huh??

Felecia: Yeah it's a miracle huh??

Peter: Yeah you were never around. I mean you were absent a lot.

Felecia: Let's just say it was all a family emergency.

Peter: What's wrong??

Felecia: My father passed away the other night.

Peter: I'm sorry.

Aunt May: Oh you poor thing.

MJ: Yeah I'm sorry too.

Felecia: It's ok I mean Spiderman can't save everyone right?

Peter: How did he die??

Felecia: He was murdered by a cold hearted monster. ::Sighs:: Anyways I got my diploma I'm gonna head on outta here.

Peter: You sure. How come you don't go to Gwen's party?

Felecia: I'm not in the partying mood. I gotta lot to do. I'm sorry I can't stay and chat. I'll be in touch though ok. I know where to find you Bugle boy.

MJ: (thinking to herself) Bugle Boy??

Peter: Yeah call me anytime.

(MJ looks at Peter wierd)

Felecia: Nice meething you MJ and you to Mrs. Parker.

Aunt May: Likewise my dear.

MJ: Yeah bye.

(Felecia walks off.)

Aunt May: Poor girl.

Peter: Yeah I wonder who killed her father.

MJ: I'm sure you can help her out Bugle Boy.

Peter: Come on MJ give her a break she's going through some hard times.

Aunt May: Well I'm gonna go now. Peter I will see you later and you be careful.

(Aunt May looks at MJ)

Aunt May: Take care of her Peter.

Peter: Always

MJ:Bye Aunt May. I will stop by to see you later ok.

(Venom smiles in Eddie mode still but you see his jagged sharp teeth.)

Venom:That's right...just walk into the lions den. This is going to be so easy and fun.

(Venom goes to a building and starts to climb to the top and keeps an eye out on the Peter and company.)

(Meanwhile back at Peter's apartment building Peter has Lizard in the basement part of his apartment building where Lizard is trying to come up with a serum to change him back to normal as well as completing making soundwave machines. Peter enters the basement. Lizard has some of his equipment from his lab Peter helped move in the night before. Lizard is messing with beakers and some machines trying to develop some kind of serum.)

Peter: Dr. Connors. The Science Award. Thanks so much.

Lizard: It's not a problem at all Peter. Your a smart kid, you've improved your grades, and I couldn't be more proud of my student. You deserved it. Congratulations.

Peter: Thanks again. So how is that serum coming along??

Lizard: Well so far so good. I still need you to grab more stuff from the lab. But I've finally completed the soundwave machine.

Peter: Sound wave machine??

Lizard: Well I haven't given it much thought at first. But I was experimenting with the sample of the symbiote that I had. I discovered that the symbiote not only follows aggresive emotions but certain frequencies of sound as well. This little machine will be your flute and you will be the pied piper. I've made it so that you can switch to a certain frequency and no matter what the symbiote is attached to it will follow you as long as this machine is giving off the right frequency.

Peter: Wow that's amazing Dr. Connors. Does it work?

Lizard: Well I'm fresh out of symbiote but I remember what frequency I used to manipulate the symbiote and amplified it using this machine. Should you ever run into someone with that symbiote on you can pull it right off with this machine. I made an extra one just to be on our toes.

Peter: Well I think we can rest assured Cletus is out the way.

Lizard: Yes but I'm gonna go back to the site because there's no telling if the symbiote is still on him or not. I should've prepared these machines earlier but no time for that.

Peter: My only concern is Eddie. He's on the loose. He's calling himself Venom and too make things worse he's developed a split personality.

Lizard: Well you hunt down Eddie I'm going after Cletus. Remember all you have to do is press this button and leave the dial on 3.82. That's the frequency you want to use. Just like this.

(Lizard turns on machine and a high pitched sound comes out of the machine.)

Peter: Jeez that sounds annoying.

Lizard: It wasn't meant to be pleasant. Well here's the game plan you hunt down Eddie before he hurts anyone. Use the machine to try to capture the symbiote and put the machine in this container.

(Lizard hands him a large glass jar.)

Peter: What is this???

Lizard: It's an unbreakable glass jar. I learned from my transormation that we can't take anymore risks. We need to capture what's left of the symbiote and destroy it. I'm going back to the site where we got attacked by Cletus and see if his body is there and more importantly if the symbiote is still there.

Peter: I understand Dr. Connors. So how are you holding up here?? Sorry if it's not as cozy as to what your use to but...

Lizard: It's fine believe me. I just need to keep working on the serum until I find a way to change back.

Peter: I understand and I will do anything to help.

Lizard: Your landlord up there is quite loud. Is it really safe to be here though?? I mean they won't come down here will they?

Peter: As long as you're paying him his rent he's happy believe me. I have to go up to my apartment now. Gotta check on the city and see who's causing trouble.

Lizard: Alright Peter just make sure you keep your landlord and company from coming down here.

Peter: Don't worry Dr. Connors I told them you were a sick relative with a very contagious disease.

Lizard sarcastically says) Oh thanks Peter.

Peter: Hey I just wanted them to stay away from you until we can find a new spot or develop a serum.

Lizard: It's going to take time but I'm sure I can find how to reverse my transformation. Well I will talk to you later Peter.

Peter: Sure Dr. Connors thanks so much again.

Lizard: A brilliant student and a great superhero. Who ever would've thought it. Your quite welcome though Peter.

Peter: OK see you later. I will keep coming back to check on you though.

Lizard: Ok thanks.

(Peter walks out of the nasty, damp basement and is about to reach the top when Ursula meets him at the top of the stairs.)

Ursula: Peter how have you been? How's your sick uncle?

Peter: My unc??...oh him...yeah he's doing better. Still sick but improving.

Ursula: That's good to hear. You're radio was really loud last night. It kept saying something about a prison break or something??

Peter: Really oh no.

Ursula: That's a strange radio. Is it like a radio for police??

Peter: Uh yeah something like that.

Ursula: Why do you have such a radio??

Peter: Oh just being nosey. I hope to be a crime fighter someday.

Ursula: Wow you mean like Spiderman??

Peter: Uh yeah something like that.

Ursula: You would make a great officer.

Peter: Thanks.

(Mr. Ditkovitch comes out of his apartment.)

Mr. Ditkovitch: Hi Peter.

Peter: Hi Mr. Ditkovitch how's it going.

Mr. Ditkovitch: Good. I'm concerned about your uncle down there. Is he ok??

Peter: Oh yeah he's fine.

Mr. Ditkovitch: I heard loud noises down there. Buzzing and different kind of machine sounds. Is he a scientist??

Peter: Something like that. He really enjoys his privacy. He's also complained about you guys being loud above him. I just think you guys should just stay out of each others hairs. He's really sick and contagious and doesn't want to be bothered.

Mr. Ditkovitch: Why doesn't he go to the doctor.

Peter: He believes in self healing.

Mr. Ditkovitch: Wierd. Well time to eat. Ursula...

Ursula: Ok dad. Bye Peter I will talk to you later.

Peter: Bye Ursula bye Mr. Ditkovitch.

(Meanwhile later in the evening MJ arrives at Aunt May's apartment building. She's getting out of the cab.)

MJ: Thank you keep the change.

(MJ notices by looking at Aunt May's window it's dark in her apartment as if she wasn't home.)

MJ: Hmmm she told me she would be home?? Better check on her.

(MJ walks to her apartment door and knocks. No answer at first. Knocks again)

MJ: Hello Aunt May??

(MJ looks worried. And quietly places her ear to the door.)

Venom: Rooooaaarrrrr....

(Venom quickly opens the door pulls MJ in with his webbing so fast you barely hear a scream. The door slams shut after that. An old man as a neighbor opens his door, looks around, shrugs his shoulders and goes back in. Meanwhile back at Peter's apartment Peter is with Lizard. They're preparing for their missions.)

Lizard: You ready Pete.

Peter: Ready whenever you are Dr. Connors.

Lizard: Alright remember what I told you ok. Be careful with these machines. Their a little fragile.

Peter: Right got it. I just don't know where to start looking. Let's see if I were a miserable egotistical supervillain where would I hide??

(There's a knock at the door.)

Ursula: Um Pete you have a call.

Peter: I'd better get that I'll be back Dr. Connors.

Lizard: Ok just hurry back we don't have much time.

(Peter walks out the door and Ursula is trying to peek in and Peter is blocking her way.)

Ursula: Is everything ok.

Peter: Yeah everything is fine.

Ursula: Well you have some friend calling in upstairs.

Peter: Ok thanks.

(Peter walks up to the payphone and picks up the phone.)

Peter: Hello

Venom: Hello old friend.

Peter: Eddie...what the hell are you up to???

Venom: Hmmm hmmm hmmm wouldn't you like to know. I'm just getting to know your girlfriend and your aunt alot more better. We're gonna take a little trip to the Bugle. You know the Bugle right Parker?? The job you stole from me!!!! Well I'm gonna pay your boss a visit and make him regret he ever let me go.

Peter: Why are you hurting innocent people Eddie. What will you get out of it.

Venom: Joy. Tons and tons of joy. I just wanna payback everyone who has walked all over me. Chewed me up and spit me out. You will be the main course. But not until you watch your loved ones die in front of you. I'll be waiting for you. Make sure to pretty up in case someone at the Bugle is trying to get nice shots of me ripping you to shreds. Be on the rooftop in half an hour and if you take a minute longer... well let's just say I planted some goodies in the foundation of the building. Then this time I'll take your job away from you literally along with all your co-workers. Hahahahahaaaaaa.....see you later CHUMP!!!

(Peter slams the phone down and runs towards the basement.)

Ursula: Is everything ok??

Peter: No sorry Ursula I can't talk now.

(Ursula looks worried. Mr. Ditkoitch comes out.)

Mr. Ditkovitch: Ursula leave the boy alone. Can't you see he's probably dealing with a break up. Get in here.

(Ursula smiles and walks in to the apartment. Peter is now with Dr. Connors in the basment.)

Peter: We have a problem.

Lizard: What is it Peter??

Peter: Venom... Eddie he's kidnapped MJ and Aunt May. He's taking them to the Bugle. If I don't hurry he's gonna kill everyone in the building including MJ and Aunt May.

Lizard: Calm down Peter remember we have these machines. We can take Eddie down once and for all. This is the moment we've been waiting for.

Peter: Right and I have an idea to lower his guard. He's crazy over Gwen. We need her there.

Lizard: Stacy?? You sure this is a good idea??

Peter: If Eddie sees Gwen in your possesion he will probably chase after you and be vulnerable enough for me to save MJ and Aunt May and pull the symbiote off of him.

Lizard:So I should show up first and you come in the second he's far enough from MJ and Mrs. Parker so you can make the rescue?

Peter: Perfect. Doc you are a genius.

Lizard: I try. Well let's go save some citizens superhero.

Peter: Right I'll meet you there doc.

Lizard: Here's the machine. I'm taking the other one just in case.

Peter: Good thinking. See you later.

Lizard:Good luck Pete.

(Later that day Venom is swinging towards the Daily Bugle carrying MJ and Aunt May in his webbing. Fast forwarding to the Daily Bugle. We see JJ barking at Hoffman.)

Hoffman: Here you go sir just like you asked.

JJ: Hoffman what the hell is this?? Did you take off the lens cap when you took these horrific shots??

Hoffman: Well I was under attack I mean I'm no Peter Pa...

JJ: Yes I know your not like Parker. Where is that kid??

Robbie: He should've been back by now?? Maybe he's taking some pictures of Spidey as we speak.

JJ: He'd better be or I'll have his head if he doesn't show up today with some good shots. We have nothing thanks to Hoffman. We're coming down to our deadline people. We need anything exciting. We need something soon. Any kind of mischief. I'll double anyones weekly pay to find me a picture of New York in trouble.

(THUD!!!! Venom slams down on the roof and webs up MJ and Aunt May to an antenna)

Venom: Now don't you ladies go anywhere. We gotta go visit some old friends of ours. Hahahaha...

(Meanwhile back in the Daily Bugle)

JJ: What the hell was that??

Robbie: I don't know but whatever it was it sounds huge.

JJ: Well just don't sit there people. This might be the scoop we need. Don't expect a good story to just fly in here and....

(CRASH!!!! Venom swings in through the window.)

Venom: J. Jonah Jameson...remember us???

JJ: Yeah your that Spiderman wannabe who almost killed my son's ex-fiance.

Venom: Oh I guess Parker didn't tell you. He's in looooove with your son's ex-fiance and she's crazy for him which is the whole reason I'm here. Your little star photographer is that annoying bug... Spiderman and we're gonna make him suffer.

JJ: Ahahahaha that lazy bum of a photographer Parker...Spiderman?? Hahahaha don't be ridicolous. But if he is with Mary Jane he's fired.

Venom: Well your firing days are over JJ. Do you remember who you fired awhile back?? You took away our future. It was suppose to be Gwen and us. But if you don't remember from that let me refresh your memory.

(Venom reveals Eddie Brock's face.)

Robbie: Oh my God.

Betty: Eddie???

Venom: The one and only babe. Now we're gonna need all of you to be our insurance policy in case your favorite superhero doesn't show up. Don't anyone move this won't hurt a bit. At least not now...hahahaha...

(Venom shoots webbing out his hands tieing up the whole Daily Bugle staff. Hoffman runs away from it all and is heading towards the elevator while he's calling the police.)

Hoffman: Yes 911 hello I need help. There is a monster at the Daily Bugle and he's....Aaaaaahhhh...

Venom: Leaving so soon Hoffman?? The party is just getting started hehehe...

(Venom snags him up and returns him back to the rest of the captives. Hoffman's phone is still on.)

911 Operator: Hello...sir?? If you can hear me we are sending someone to help right now.

(Meanwhile Spiderman and Lizard are nearby in an alley. Gwen is with them.)

Gwen: I'm scared Spidey. Is this really going to work??

(Lizard and Spidey look at each other)

Spiderman: Well there is something I forgot to mention. Remember Eddie...Eddie Brock. Some guy you dated...had a big crush on you??

Gwen: Eddie? Eddie? Oh that wierdo. Yeah how do you know that creep??

Spiderman: Well I'm good friends with one of your friends...Peter Parker.

Gwen: Oh yeah that's right he's your own personal photographer.

Spiderman: Uh yeah right. I don't really have time to explain but Eddie is that big black creature on that rooftop.

Gwen: Eddie is that monster??!! So what you guys are using me as bait??

Lizard: Yes and we just need you to act like a damsel in distress long enough to distract Eddie so Spiderman can save the day.

Gwen: Great. You sure nothing is gonna happen to me??

Spiderman: I gurantee it.

Lizard: Alright once we save MJ and Aunt May we'll have too.....

(All of a sudden cop cars, sirens, ambulances, firetrucks rush to the scene. As well as news reporters.)

News Reporter: Are we live?? Hello this Tom Bronson coming to you live in Downtown Manhattan in front of the Daily Bugle. It looks like the black Spiderman-like creature has returned to hold more inoccent people hostage. Venom for short as reports say he calls himself attempted a hostage situation like this months ago. Reports are coming in from the sky. It looks like someone in our news chopper has spotted someone who appears to be the same young lady Mary Jane Watson as the last hostage situation as well as an older woman who at this moment hasn't been identified. Could the young woman be someone close to Spiderman?? Wait...wait...I'm now getting reports that there are people in the building also being held hostage. These times look grim. Where is Spiderman??? More on the hostage situation soon. Back to you...Maria...

Spiderman: Great Eddie has the whole Bugle staff hostage. Alright no time to lose. I'm gonna go hide up in that building (pointing to a building next to the Daily Bugle) Dr. Connors...

Lizard: Tie her up and get Eddie's attention showing I have Gwen captive right got it.

Spiderman: Your the man.

Lizard: Remember (handing Spidey a soundwave machine.) turn on the machine and then push this button to hold the jar open once the machine is on and in the jar. The jar's mechanism works like a trap so once the sensors in the jar go off it will snap shut trapping the symbiote inside.

Spiderman: Got it thanks Dr. Connors. Alright I'll wait for Eddie to chase after you. Once he does I'm going in for MJ and Aunt May. If he approaches either one of us...

Lizard: Activate the machine and get ready to trap the symbiote. You ready Ms. Stacy.

Gwen: The way you said my name just now...there is something familiar about it...

Spiderman: Right well let's get going. Don't wanna keep endangererd lives waiting.

Gwen: Right sorry.

Lizard: Well let's get you tied up and set you up for your performance.

Spiderman: Thanks so much Gwen. I promise I won't let anything happen to you.

Gwen: Thanks Spidey. I would hate to let Peter down when his girlfriend is up there. He is such a good man. He's gonna make MJ very happy for the rest of her life. I just want to be part of this so I can feel like a hero too just like you Spidey.

Spiderman: Gwen... you are a hero. Thanks for doing this. Alright let's move out.

(Spiderman swings away as Lizard takes Gwen who's tied up and starts heading towards the building next to the Daily Bugle. He climbs to the top. Spidey awaits ontop of another building. Meanwhile back in the Daily Bugle building other than the main floor where JJ and Co. are at, everyone is being escorted out the building by firemen and police. But back on the floor where Venom is at he's intimidating his prisoners.)

Venom: Now we hate to cut this party short but we have to check if our guest of honor has arrived. Oh we forgot the best part, if your precious hero doesn't show up I'm burying you with your building.

(A tendril comes out of Venom's body holding a detonator.)

JJ: Whatever that suit has done to you Eddie it's made you insane.

Venom: Insane?? No no actually we got what we asked for. It's funny what a little prayer can do.

JJ: You prayed to be a alien monster gone loco??

Venom: No you idiot. We want the death of Spiderman we are his angel of death here to deliver his demise once and for all. Now if you excuse me I have to go squash a bug.

(Venom flies out a window and swings up to the rooftop. THUD!!! He lands near MJ and Aunt May.)

Venom: Well well well...the hero has turned out to be a coward. Shame, I thought Parker had more heart than that.

(A tendril comes out of Venom again holding a detonator. Venom snatches it.)

Venom: Good bye Daily Bugle...

Gwen: AAAAAAAAAAAaaaahhh!!!!!!!

(In the distance we see Gwen being hoisted over a rooftop near the Bugle. Venom turns and he realizes who it is.)

Venom: Gwen???? GWEN!!!! No....

Gwen: SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

(Meanwhile back on the streets the same newsreporter is reporting what's happening now.)

Tom Bronson: Tom Bronson here still on the scene of what appears to be a hostage situation which is only getting worse. Our eye in the sky is telling us the black creature was holding what looked like a detnotaor. Could the building be filled with high explosives. Still no sign of Spiderman and...wait wait...oh I don't believe my ears. Our eye in the sky is now telling us that a lizard creature on a rooftop near the Daily Bugle is holding a poor young woman hostage. It may be the same lizard creature the NYPD have been hunting for. The young woman is being identified as Gwen Stacy, daughter of Capt. George Stacy of the NYPD. Spiderman if you can see or hear this we need your help. Please. Tom Bronson Channel 6 news back to you Maria...

Venom: Hey you green freak get your hands off my girl!!!! Roooaaarrr!!!!.....

(Venom swings to where Lizard is meanwhile Spiderman swings in to save MJ and Aunt May.)

MJ: Oh thank God!!!

Aunt May: Spiderman!!!

Spiderman: Don't worry you guys are going to be ok. Let me just get this stuff off ya.

(Spiderman is struggling to rip off Venom's webbing but with all his strength he finally frees MJ and Aunt May. Spiderman looks a little exhausted but then he has them hold on to him and he swings them to safety near the ambulances.)

MJ: Thank you so much Pe...I mean uh Spiderman.

Aunt May: Yes thank you so much um Spiderman. ::giggles::

Spiderman: Uh your welcome. You ladies get outta here as soon as you can ok.

Aunt May: Oh we will.

(Spiderman swings away.)

MJ: Bye Spiderman.

Aunt May: Yea bye Peter.

MJ: Mrs. Parker how did you know??

Aunt May: I've known since the day I was in the hospital and he was pouring his heart out to you. Saying Spiderman said this and that.

MJ: I remember that day. Wow. You knew since then.

Aunt May: Peter's a bad liar which explains his honesty. But yes I've known and I know that he deeply loves you.

(MJ looking back towards the sky where Spiderman was swinging away.)

MJ: And I love that spider with all my heart.

(Meanwhile Capt. Stacy and company in SUV's and squad cars pull up to the building where Lizard and Venom are battling it out.)

Cop 1: Sorry you have to see this sir. We are doing everything we can to save your daughter.

Capt. Stacy: Oh if anything happens to my little princess. Don't worry honey daddy is coming to save you.

Cop 1: Wait a minute look..It's Spiderman!!!

Capt. Stacy: Thank God.

Newsreporter: Tom Bronson here we have just spotted Spiderman swinging in to save the day....

(Meanwhile Spiderman swings into the floor where Venom's prisoners are.)

JJ: Spiderman!!! Where the hell you been?? How come you couldn't have gotten here sooner??

Spiderman: Nice to see you too. (looking around he thinks to himself) I hope Dr. Connors can handle him for awhile cuz Eddie did a bang up job webbing everyone one up.

(Spiderman charges towards them and starts to try to rip off all the webbing around each employee. Meanwhile Lizard and Venom are going at it.)

Venom: Alright let's see who has more bite than bark.

(They both attack each other and Venom bites off Lizard's arm.)

Venom: That's just the beginning we're going to rip off all your limbs...What the???

(Lizard's arm grows back rapidly.)

Lizard: Good luck with that. Roooaaaar....

(Lizard flies at Venom and snaps down on him taking a bite and throwing him with his snout across the rooftop. Venom catches himself using his webbing. Venom ties up Lizard with his webbing connecting to a crane like object. Venom has turned Lizard into a punching bag. He basically brutally kicks his butt. Swinging back and forth punching and kicking Lizard until he snaps out of the webbing and falls all the way down ontop of a police car.)

Gwen: Oh no...ahem I mean save me please save me!!!!

Venom: Don't worry Gwen we'll save you.

(Venom approaches Gwen. Venom reveals his Eddie's face.)

Venom: Do you remember us Gwen??

Gwen: Eddie?? Thank God it's you Eddie. (she says looking worried.)

Venom: Yes we're here to save you Gwen. We love you. After this is all over we can leave here and start over together. We can...

(Meanwhile people are cheering for Spiderman nearby. Spiderman is creating a huge web as a safety net for those he needs to get out of the building quick. But it's too late Venom has spotted them.)

Venom: Huh?? Spiderman?? PARKER!!!! You're a little late my friend. Good bye Daily Bugle ahahahahaha....

(Venom pulls out the detonator but Lizard has climbed to the top turning on the sound wave machine he has on him. Venom's suit goes crazy causing him to drop the detonator from the rooftop down to the street still entacted.)

Venom: AAAaaaaahhhhh!!! We're weakening. No STOP IT!!!!

(Venom's suit starts melting off of him but he makes a desperate move to grab some piping nearby throws a piece at the soundwave machine and punctures leaving it destroyed.)

Gwen: Nooooo!!!!

Venom: No??? What do you mean no?? This is a setup. We will kill you Gwen for deceiving us.

(Venom grabs Gwen and throws her off the roof. Lizard dives after her.)

Gwen: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

Lizard: Nooooo!!!

(Lizard catches her midway down the building and uses his claws to slow their decent running down the wall of the building. Capt. Stacy is watching nearby and rushes to grab Gwen.)

Capt. Stacy: Oh my poor little princess. Are you ok my dear.

Gwen: Yes dad I'm fine thanks to him.

Capt. Stacy: Alright gentleman take this freak in.

Gwen: Wait dad no he actually saved me. He's Spiderman's friend.

Capt. Stacy: Friend huh??

Lizard: Yes but no time to explain we need to help Spiderman.

(Venom swings down and swing kicks Lizard into a wall.)

Lizard: Ugh.

Venom: It's not over yet. We still have fireworks to set off. Hahahahaha.

(Venom picks up the detonator off the street and pushes the button.)

BOOOOOMMMMM!!!!

(Things start rumbling and the building is slowly but surely collapsing. Meanwhile back in the Daily Bugle everyone has been saved except Hoffman and JJ Jameson.)

JJ: Oh no my kingdom is coming down.

Hoffman: Don't worry sir you still have me.

JJ: Great.

(Spiderman swings in the building for his last pick up.)

Spiderman: Everybody grab on. This place is coming down.

(Hoffman snatches a camera and from this point on is taking photos of everything. Spiderman goes to grab JJ and Hoffman and Venom swings in and kicks Spiderman through some walls.)

JJ: Great now what??

(JJ looks outside where the web safety net.)

JJ: Looks like we're gonna have to jump.

Hoffman: I'm scared sir.

JJ: Suck it up. You can't expect superheros to always save you. Uh you first.

Hoffman: No you.

JJ: Well in that case you can stay here.

(Hoffman looks up as the building starts collapsing more.)

Hoffman: No thank you get out of my way!!!!

JJ: Hoffman?? Hoffman!!! HOFFMAAAAAAAAaaaannnnn!!!!

(Hoffman tucks his camera in his coat and tackles JJ out of the building and onto the safety net.)

JJ: Are you crazy??? I could've died from a heart attack. Hoffman your fired???

Hoffman: You sure I'm the only one with a camera??

JJ: Ok your un-fired but they better be damn good shots.

Hoffman: I won't let you down.

(Spiderman goes for his soundwave machine but drops it right away when he sees Venom coming at him. Venom stomps on Spiderman crouching down knocking him down even more. Venom sees the machine.)

Venom: What? You think some irritating sounds are gonna stop us Parker? Hahahaha let's see what you do without your little toy.

(Venom webs up the machine and flings it out the building. It lands on the safety net un-damaged. Meanwhile Lizard gets back on his feet and comes to his senses. He runs over towards the collapsing building and notices the machine.)

Lizard: I won't fail this time.

(Lizard picks up the machine but before he turns it on he notices a red figure swinging close by. Meanwhile back in the Daily Bugle. We see a battered and beaten Spiderman on the floor and Venom just still beating him up and taunting him.)

Venom: Parker Parker Parker you wanted this job more than I did. Well now it's all yours.

(Venom kicks Spiderman sends him flying into a cieling and falling hard back on the ground.)

Venom: Don't worry we won't kill you with our hands. We'll just say it was an accident on the job hahahaha.

(Venom picks up and uppercuts Spiderman sending him flying and Venom catches him webbing him all up.)

Venom: Don't worry I'll take care of MJ and Aunt May not to mention that deceitful witch Gwen. I'm not done paying back those who have done me wrong. With you outta the way that shouldn't be a problem.

Spiderman: It's the suit Eddie. It's got you bent on revenge. I know trust me I once wore the suit. You seen me...

Venom: This suit wasn't meant for you hero. This was meant for me. I asked for this and now I've got it. Thanks to the suit it's finally answered my prayers. Good bye Parker.

(Meanwhile back outside the red figure comes closer swinging in the Daily Bugle which is basically on its last leg now. The red figure is Carnage and goes for Venom again. Lizard spots him.)

Lizard: (Thinking to himself) Carnage?? I knew it was too good to be true. I only have one container big enough to capture one symbiote suit. What do I do???

(Back in the Daily Bugle Carnage has swung in like a spear and stabbed Venom with his blades for arms.)

Carnage: I told you...Spiderman is mine.

Venom: Cassidy...I thought you were...

Carnage: Dead?? No my friend. I'm very much alive. But you have been a nuisance for way too long.

(Carnage impales Venom and flings him out the building. Then he cuts Venom's webbing around Spiderman and webs him up to swing him out the building.)

Spiderman: (thinking to himself) Saved by a villain?? What are the chances???

(Carnage swings away with Spiderman. All of the Daily Bugle collapses to the ground. Carnage swings to a rooftop nearby.)

JJ: My kingdom...gone....are you getting this Hoffman??

(Hoffman is clicking away at the camera at everything.)

Hoffman: Yes sir. I'm getting it all.

(Meanwhile at a nearby rooftop Carnage has Spiderman pinned.)

Carnage: I was thinking impaling but I think a be-heading would be nice.

(Carnage's arms turn to long blades almost scissor like and puts the blades to Spiderman's neck.)

Carnage: Goodbye Spiderman. Look at it this way you will be my greatest killing of all.

(A bomb flies from no where and hits Carnage in the head.)

Black Cat: Get away from him you creep.

(Carnage turns around)

Carnage: Ahhh my most beautiful victim to be. Oh how I missed you.

Black Cat: Can't say the feeling is mutual.

Carnage: I wanted to see you mutilated by my old knives but now I got new ones.

(Carnage's arms morph into huge lethal serrated blades. Black Cat and Carnage stare at each other ready to tear each other apart.)

(Meanwhile Lizard starts to claw his way up the building where Carnage, Black Cat and Spidey are. But across we see Venom laying in a alley on a dumpster now indented to the impact of Carnage throwing him out the building. Venom notices Lizard climbing the building with the soundwave machine.)

Venom: (Talking to himself) That's right. Go after Cassidy. Help Parker while we take care of those who hurt us. We'll be waiting for you Parker and the next time we meet you'll witness the death of those close to you. You will feel our pain. Hahahahaaaaaa.....

(Venom swings away down the streets. Capt. Stacy & cops look up and see him.)

Capt Stacy: He's going after them. Alright boys looks like Spiderman is busy at the moment we have to stop that creature. Let's move out.

(Capt. Stacy rush in to squad cars, SUV's, along with SWAT and peel out after Venom. Meanwhile Carnage and Black Cat are battling it out. Black Cat is using her whip to her advantage trying to swing her self in for multiple kicks and punches into Carnage. Carnage swipes at Black Cat and tries to shoot webbing at her but she's really fast, ducking and dodging all of it. She gets grazed with cuts here and there tearing her costume little by little. Running circles around Carnage she throws explosive & smoke bombs concealing her as she attacks. Meanwhile Lizard notices Spiderman tied up in webbing and goes to help him. He bites and claws the webbing off him in a snap.)

Spiderman: Thanks Doc.

Lizard: Let's take this jerk down.

(Finally Carnage gets fed up and when Black Cat whips at him again his blades get larger and sharper and cuts the whip and webs her feet down. One blade for an arm gets larger and turns serrated and lethal and looks like an axe.)

Carnage: Let's see you kung fu kick your way out of this without the your legs...AAAAaaaaahhhhhh....

(Carnage charges at Black Cat and right before he is about to slice her in half. The soundwave machine is turned on by Lizard and the symbiote on Cletus Cassidy goes crazy. But as the symbiote is peeling off Cletus the blade forms on the symbiote is now in multiplies and the symbiote acts like a living creature. The creature is still red and black It slices and dices around the roof destroying the building's roof and the rest little by little. the symbiote has completely removed itself from Cletus and Cletus falls on the ground weak and half naked with torn up clothes and looks very sick. Lizard Black Cat and Spiderman are trying to dodge the creature.)

Lizard: His aggression, his traits must've fed enough energy into the symbiote for it to solidify on it's own. As if Cletus is now a part of the symbiote. Not only does it take control of you but it takes a part of you with it. Fascinating.

Spiderman: Which explains why Venom knew so much of me. Anyways I thought the soundwaves would weaken it.

Lizard: It is weak. It can't function because of my machine but I wasn't prepared to catch it in this form.

Black Cat: Great so now what do we do??

Spiderman: Its other weakness is fire but how can we burn it?? How could we get enough fire to burn this thing down??

Lizard: I have no id....

(A blade from the creature swipes Lizard almost in half vertically taking out his leg and arm at the sametime causing him to drop the soundwave machine.)

Lizard: Aaaaarrrggghhh....

Spiderman: DOC!!!

Black Cat: Oh no....

(The machine smashes to the floor. Causing the creatures blades to retract into a more liquid state now. SWAT breaks through the door to get access to the roof. Lizard's limbs start to grow back.)

SWAT officer 1: Spiderman the black creature is heading towards the women you just saved and....what the??? Is that the other creature??

(The symbiote is idle at the moment just slowly moving around.)

Black Cat: No the creature you want is over there.

(Black Cat points to Cletus and the SWAT team recognize him.)

SWAT officer 1: Cletus Cassidy...your not looking so good there handsome.

SWAT officer 2: He looks like he's going through withdrawl.

SWAT officer 1: Take him away boys.

(Cletus stares at Spiderman with one eye open as he is hauled off.)

Spiderman: Which way was Venom heading???

SWAT officer 1: To the eastside of downtown. Capt Stacy and the rest of the team is going after him. You were busy...and we just....

Spiderman: Damn you Eddie?? If you hurt them I will....

(All of a sudden the black and red symbiote reacts violently but still in liquid form.)

Lizard: Spiderman watch out!!!!

(Everyone watches as the symbiote flies at Spiderman and attaches itself to him.)

Black Cat: Spiderman!!!!

Spiderman: AAaaaaahhhhh....Nooooo!!!

(The suit covers him completely still in the red and black similar to Carnage. Spiderman slowly stops yelling and fighting and and he just stands there in silence. Everyone is looking at him.)

SWAT officer 2: Spiderman??? Are you ok???

Lizard: Spiderman???

Spiderman: (very monotone and quietly he says)....Brock...you're dead...

(Spiderman leaps off the roof so fast and zooms across the city barely using his webbing mostly just jumping really far heading towards Venom.

Lizard: Spiderman wait!!!

Black Cat: Is he going to be ok??

Lizard: Let's hope so.

(Meanwhile Venom has finally caught up to an ambulace holding Gwen, MJ, and Aunt May. Their being checked by the paramedics for injuries.)

Gwen: Are you ok Mary Jane??

MJ: Yeah I'm just shaken up a little bit.

Aunt May: I couldn't blame you sweetheart. You're always being kidnapped by some hideous monster.

Gwen: Yeah what's up with that?? Are you close to Spidey or what??

MJ: (very quietly she says)...more than you know...

(A call comes into the CB radio of the ambulance...)

Capt Stacy: This is the NYPD please be on the look out for a creature on it's way after the hostages in your ambulance. I repeat there is a creature....

(Paramedics in the front are looking at each other.)

Paramedic driver: Creature??? Again??? I thought they had that under con....

(All of a sudden Venom swings down and lands on the hood of the ambulance.)

Venom: Hello there.

(His tendrils crashes through the windshield and attaches themselves to the driver's and passenger's heads. The tendrils are sucking out the energy of the paramedics.)

Paramedic in the back: What the hell is happening??? Hey you guys alright up there???

Venom: Mmmmmm feel much stronger...

(The ambulance goes a little out of control pushing cars out the way. Still flying down the street because the driver's foot is heavy on the gas.)

MJ Gwen Aunt May Paramedic: AAAAAAaaaaahhhhh!!!!

(Venom starts talking to them from the front on the hood.)

Venom: We know ladies we hate traffic too. So sit back, keep your feet and hands it at all times and enjoy the ride Muhahahahaaaaa....

(Venom jumps ontop the ambulance and flies off of it and webs it up and yanks it along with him. Now Venom is carrying the whole ambulance heading towards the docks with the women screaming in the ambulance. We see Capt Stacy and Co. following after him. And not to far behind them is Spidey leaping fast and far swinging racing to catch up to Venom. But Spidey is not himself.)

Spiderman: (thinking to himself) I'm gonna rip out your still beating heart and squeeze it in your eyes Brock. You've messed with my family and friends for way too long. I'm going to enjoy watching you take your last breath. Hmmm hmmm hmmm.

(Venom reaches a pier near the docks and starts webbing up the ambulance so the women inside don't go anywhere. The SWAT team Capt Stacy and Co. along with news teams on the ground and in the air arrive and surround Venom.)

Venom: Ah our adoring fans.

(Capt Stacy steps out of his vehicle with a bullhorn.)

Capt Stacy: This is Capt George Stacy of the NYPD. We have you surrounded give up or we will open fire.

(Venom jumps on top of the ambulance.)

Venom: Take your best shot George maybe you might hit your daughter.

Capt Stacy: Hold your fire. Eddie I know who you are and I gurantee you that you won't make it outta here if you hurt anyone in that ambulance.

Gwen: DADDY HELP US!!!!

Venom: (mocking Gwen) Daddy help us...daddy can't do anything for you sweetheart.

MJ: Wait till Spiderman gets a hold of you!!!

Venom: Spiderman?? Hahahaha yeah...right he's gonna stop us?? We can't wait until he shows u....

(Spiderman flies in and swings down hard onto the pier and looks at Venom)

Spiderman: Brock....

Venom: Hey buddy that's a good color for you. Guess Cassidy is done for. You wanna play a little game of fetch...here you go boy...fetch....

(Venom jumps in the air webbing the ambulance and flings it into the air towards the ocean far away with the women screaming. Spiderman starts to run to leap for it.)

Venom: Oh no you don't.

(Venom shoots webbing on Spiderman and pull him back and slams him on the pier.)

Spiderman: Alright Brock...after I'm done with you I'll burn you alive along with that suit.

Venom: My my my whats with the new attitude. We love it.

Spiderman: Aaaaaahhhh....

(Spiderman lunges at Venom and wrestles him to slam him down through the pier causing the pier to start falling apart. The police and news teams
scatter to safety. Spiderman and Venom fall into the water below punching and attacking each other. Spiderman punches Venom so hard he sends him flying into the air near the docks and warehouses nearby. Spiderman starts to swim really fast towards the ambulance. Meanwhile in the ambulance the girls are going deeper in the ocean and water is seeping in everywhere. Their panicking and screaming. Venom falls on a small warehouse roof and jumps back up and can sense the symbiote suit in the water below him so he uses his webbing to yank Spiderman out the water and pulls him towards the warehouse where he is at.)

Venom: Bait...hook...and catch.

(Venom swings into the warehouse where Spiderman comes crashing down. Venom jumps into the warehouse.)

Venom: I think you've seen enough of what is going to happen to your loved ones. Now it's your turn. Time to punch out Parker.

(Venom and Spiderman stand facing each other for the final showdown.)

(Meanwhile the rest of the team of police and SWAT has caught up with the rest of team already at the docks. Capt Stacy is on a walkie talkie.)

Capt Stacy: I need a scuba team right away!!!! And I mean yesterday!!! My daughter is in trouble. Oh my little princess...hang on...

Lizard: Don't worry Capt I'm on it.

Capt Stacy: Be careful.

(Lizard looks back at Capt Stacy and dives in the ocean flying through the water until he comes up on the van still sinking to the bottom. The water in the ambulance is rising and now the women inside have only their head above the water. Lizard grabs onto the ambulance and starts to claw and bite his way through the webbing. The ambulance fills up and now the women are suffocating. Lizard finally rips off the back doors and grabs the women. They hold on to him and he dashes towards the surface. Meanwhile back in the dock warehouse.)

Venom: We're going to enjoy killing you Parker.

Spiderman: Bring it Brock. I defeated you before I'll defeat you again.

(Venom and Spidey are in a dock full of boats and Venom grabs one with his webbing and flings it at him. Spidey catches it with his hands and flings it back at him. Venom gets hit and is sent flying to where the majority of the boats are. He crushes most of them causing a lot of gasoline leakage.)

Venom: Grrrrr we can dance all night Parker.

(Spiderman starts to swing out of the warehouse when he is caught again in Venom's webbing and is pulled back this time slammed hard on the floor. Venom jumps in the air and comes down crashing to crush Spidey's body but Spidey dodges him.)

Venom: Your starting to become a pest.

(Venom shoots his webbing at him to pull him in but they have a little tug of war. Spidey shoots his own webbing. Spidey's webbing is red and black like his suit and much stronger. Spidey grabs both Venom and his own webbing and pulls Venom into him and grabs Venom and begins punching him in the face over and over again.)

Spiderman: Rrrrr....RRrrrrr.....Aaaaahhh...

(Spiderman delivers a final blow sending Venom flying into the air. Spiderman shoots his webbing and pulls him back down to catch him by his throat.)

Spiderman: You wanna kill us so bad...well come on Brock... kill me...

(Spiderman is choking the life out of Venom.)

Spiderman: Your life is mine...but first let's get you out of that suit. Raaaaaaa....

(Spiderman throws Venom in the puddle of gasoline then grabs a really thick power wire nearby and tears it off the wall. Then with the live wire in hand ingintes the gasoline on the floor. Spiderman starts webbing up Venom. Venom catches on fire and the symbiote starts melting off him.)

Venom: Nooo NOOOOO!!! NOT AGAIN!!! AAAAAAaaaahhhhh....

(the warehouse starts catching fire and Spiderman just watches as Eddie Brock starts to burn.

Eddie Brock: Parker....Save me!!! It's burning....AAaaaahhhh...

(the symbiote seeps through the floors of the warehouse and disappears.)

Spiderman: That's right Eddie...burn in hell...wait the suit...it's turned me into Cassidy??? Oh no I forgot all about MJ Aunt May and Gwen....Noooooo!!!!

(Spiderman flies out the warehouse pulling Eddie out of the fire at the same time. The warehouse collapses in a blaze into the ocean putting itself out. He swings to where the police are.)

Spiderman: Arrest this man I'll go after....

Lizard: Spiderman.

Spiderman: Doc.

Lizard: They're going to be ok.

Spiderman: Oh thank God. Where are they??

Lizard: Over there.

(Lizard points to MJ Aunt May and Gwen sitting outside of another ambulance. Capt Stacy is with them.)

Spiderman: You guys ok???

MJ: Yes thank you Spiderman.

Gwen: And thank you ummm uh

Lizard: It's ok you're welcome.

Aunt May: Spiderman what's with that stuff on you???

Capt. Stacy: We need to get that off you as soon as possible.

Spiderman: I'm fine.

Lizard: Spiderman that stuff is dangerous.

Spiderman:I SAID I'M FINE!!!

(everyone looks at Spiderman strangely)

Capt Stacy: Well I'm glad this is all over. We'll take him in and make sure he has no sign of that stuff on him.

Spiderman: Where is he???

(Spiderman sees Brock sick and being arrested. Spiderman runs over there.)

Spiderman: Die Brock Aaaaahhhhh...

(Spiderman starts beating up a now weakened Brock. Breaking bones and leaving him pretty beat up.)

Lizard: Spiderman please. Everyone is safe now. You don't have to kill him. It's over...it's over

(Lizard leans in and whispers to Spiderman)

Lizard:...they're watching you...

(Spiderman holding Brock like he's gonna punch him again looks around and notices everyone looking at him in disbelief. Especially MJ, Aunt May and Gwen.)

Spiderman: I'm sorry Capt Stacy.

(Lizard whispers again)

Lizard: Let's go get this symbiote off of you.

(Meanwhile when everyone is heading back to where they need to go there is a shadowy character nearby looking through boniculars. First the figure sees Lizard, Eddie Brock, Spiderman then the symbiote floating in the water. Then the mysterious character laughs quietly and evil like. the whole crowded scene at the docks starts to fade and we are back at Peter Parker's apartment building. Lizard and Spiderman are back in the basement which now looks more like Dr. Connors lab. Beakers, chemistry equipment, and a variety of machines. Spiderman is still wearing the symbiote and Lizard is preparing a machine.)

Lizard: Alright Peter this should work. We won't have to worry about the incident like the one on the rooftop to happen again.

Spiderman: I hope so. I would hate to be the reason you get sliced and diced again.

Lizard: I take a licking and keep on ticking though. The rejuvenation ability I have is remarkable. I never felt stronger or powerful.

Spiderman: I know it feels good to have these powers but I hope your not having second thoughts of not turning back to normal Doc. And as far as the symbiote I hope you really consider of getting rid of it for good. It's caused nothing but pain and danger.

Lizard: ::sighs:: I guess your right Peter. I tell you what. Let's get me back to normal first. Thanks to the NYPD I got everything I need to make that happen. Just don't wanna make any public appearances like this especially when I'm trying to get rid of the symbiote.

Spiderman: Point taken.

Lizard: You ready?? This should contain the symbiote with no problem.

(holding out another glass jar trap device.)

Spiderman: Fire it up Doc.

Lizard: Brace yourself.

(Lizard turns the machine on and the symbiote acts wildly but still in liquid form. it melts off Peter and Peter collapses. the symbiote slithers its way to the container where the soundwaves are coming. the symbiote is trapped in the container.)

Lizard: Peter are you alright??

Spiderman: Now I know how Paris Hilton feels after a night of partying.

Lizard: Glad to see you back to normal. You had us scared to death back at thet docks.

(Spiderman is removing the Spiderman suit since it was eaten at by the symbiote instead of binding with it. he removes the suit until he's just in his boxers.)

Spiderman: I scared myself. I'm gonna go check on MJ and Aunt May.

Lizard: My anti-serum should be ready by the end of today. I'm gonna work on that. ::sighs::

Spiderman: I know this was your dream. But a friend of yours once told me sometimes when we want something out of life we have to give up the thing we want most...even our dreams.

Lizard: Octavius...right...whatever happened to him?? He went missing and still nothing right?? Are the police still searching for him??

Spiderman: Last I heard they fished in the river and nothing.

Lizard: Hmmm...well let me not hold you up. Go check on you friends and family. Don't worry about the symbiote it's not going no where and hopefully by tonight I'll be Dr. Connors again.

Spiderman: Thanks Doc and believe me your doing the right thing and that's more powerful than any superpower.

Lizard: You're a good friend Peter. Take care. I'll talk to you later.

Spiderman: See ya Doc.

Lizard: Oh and Peter before I transform back to normal I'm gonna swim around the ocean where we we're at to find that symbiote that was on Eddie Brock.

Spiderman: Good idea and good luck.

Lizard: Thanks see you later Peter.

Spiderman: Later.

(Peter walks up to his apartment in his boxers but Ursula and Mr. Ditkovich are up top looking at him wierd like.)

Peter: Hi Mr. Ditkovich. Hi Ursula. Sorry I was...ummm...uh...I have nothing to wear. It's laundry day and I was trying to see if my uncle had any clothes I could borrow.

Mr. Ditkovich: You can borrow some of mine.

Ursula: Hi Pete.

Mr. Ditkovich: Ursula close your eyes or go inside.

Peter: Thanks Mr. Ditkovich but I...might have something...simple to put on. I gotta go...I'll talk to you later bye.

(Peter scurries to his apartment and quickly shuts the door behind him.)

Mr. Ditkovich: Wow that boy really works out.

Ursula: ::sighs:: mmmm yeah Mary Jane is very lucky.

Mr. Ditkovich: Hey get inside and erase what you just saw out of your head.

(Mr. Ditkovich and Ursula go inside but before Mr. Ditkovich goes in his apartment he flexes and feels on his muscles.)

Mr. Ditkovich: Hmmm Hmmm still got it.

(Later that evening Lizard is on a mission to capture the remaining symbiote. He notices a clean up crew cleaning up the burning remains.)

Lizard: (thinking to himself) I better lay low.

(Lizard swims around in the ocean by the docks searching left and right. Lizard swims around until a spotlight from the cleaning crew is shined into the water around where he is. Lizard swims away and is hiding in the dark part of the waters now. Then all of a sudden a net is wrapped around Lizard. Lizard is hauled rapidly out of the ocean and into a van with thick metal walls almost like a giant paddywagon. Two henchmen clothes the doors of the van and lock in Lizard. Lizard is looking out the barred windows of the van. Then a mysterious man appears in front of Lizard outside the van.)

Kraven: Hello Dr. Connors. I've been tracking for you quite sometime. I believe you were looking for this.

(Kraven holds up a container not similar to Lizard's/Connors contraption but in it holds the symbiote.)

Lizard: You don't know what that is. You must get rid of that immediately. You don't know what it can do.

Kraven: On the contrary we know very much what it can do. But you, you my friend will be a fine specimen for my employer's project muhahahahaha.

(Kraven walks away and gets in another car and all vehicles drive away with Lizard fighting to break free.)

Lizard: Get me outta here!!!! You don't know what your doing
Meanwhile Aunt May is with Peter at her place. Their drinking tea and conversating.)

Aunt May: Are you sure this time??

Peter: Yes Aunt May I want her in my life forever.

Aunt May: Well how does Spiderman feel about this??

Peter: Spiderman???

Aunt May: Come on Peter I've known for years.

Peter: Geez really??

Aunt May: You're honesty makes you a bad liar Peter.

Peter: I guess your right. Well when did you find out.

Aunt May: I could basically read it off you that time I was in the hospital. You and Mary Jane were talking about what (does quotations with hands) "Spiderman" thought of her.

Peter: Oh yeah I remember hahaha. Wow so much has happened since then.

Aunt May: Good and bad. But we got through the bad which is why I ask you how does Spiderman feel about this??

Peter: ::sighs:: I feel like I don't want to lose MJ. I've almost lost her so many times. I love her Aunt May. I don't just want to be just a friend or her personal bodyguard. I want to be her husband.

Aunt May: I understand Peter but are you ready??? You seen what almost happened to her yesterday.

Peter: She's worth dying for and I'm willing to put my life on the line for MJ . I love her with all my heart.

Aunt May: Well sounds to me like you're more than ready then. Well how are you going to propose to her this time??

(Peter smiles then we fast forward to Peter running down to the basement of his apartment building to look for Lizard/Connors. He approaches the door and knocks and no answer.)

Peter: Dr. Connors?? Hello???

(Ursula walks halfway down the stairs.)

Ursula: Oh hi Pete

Peter: Hey Ursula.

Ursula: Um your uncle left.

Peter: Yeah do you know if he ever came back?

Ursula: No sorry Pete.

Peter: (thinking to himself) He should've been back by now. Alright well if you see him just um...uh...nevermind.

(Peter starts walking upstairs towards his apartment.)

Peter: Well tonights the night Ursula.

Ursula: Your going to ask MJ to...??

Peter: Yes.

Ursula: Oh Peter that's great!!! Congratulations!!!

(Ursula and Peter hug and Mr. Ditkovich comes out his apartment.)

Mr. Ditkovich: Peter you already have a girlfriend leave my daughter alone.

Ursula: No dad he's going to ask Mary Jane to marry him.

Mr. Ditkovich: Great so rent won't be a problem between both of you.

Peter: Uh right.

Mr. Ditkovich: Just kidding Peter. She is good woman...

Peter: I'm good man...thanks Mr. Ditkovich and I don't mean to be rude but I have to get ready.

Ursula: Good luck Pete.

Mr. Ditkovich: She will say yes Peter. You are truly a good man.

Peter: Thanks you guys and if she does say yes...

Ursula: She will.

Peter: Well you guys are invited to our wedding.

Ursula: Oh wow thanks Peter.

Mr. Ditkovich: That's really nice of you.

Ursula: Maybe I can bake the cake.

Peter: That would be great. Thanks Ursula we'll talk later ok see you guys later.

Ursula & Mr. Ditkovich: Thanks Peter and good luck.

(Peter walks into his apartment and goes to his desk. Pulls a box out the drawer and opens the box to pull out the ring. He holds it up smiling at it.)

Peter: Thanks Aunt May. I promise to be a good husband like my Uncle Ben was.

(Meanwhile somewhere near Manhattan in a mansion ontop of a tower we see Wilson Fisk and Kraven talking in a den by a huge fireplace and a desk where Fisk/Kingpin is sitting.)

Kinpin: Very good work my friend. Soon are new reptilian recruit Dr. Connors will be under our control.

Kraven: This project of yours? Is it full proof?

Kingpin: Full proof?? My dear friend I have my number one as head of this project making sure everything goes as planned and he has never failed me.

Kraven: And what of this feline femme fatale??

Kingpin: Hardy's daughter?? Even if she was to team up with our arachnid friend they still won't stand a chance. You can rest assured they won't be a problem.

Kraven: Well what about our first captured?? Are these contraptions of yours gonna work on him??

(A bald mysterious figure walks into the den.)

Maxwell Dillon: Yes and he's developing a new device to help our cause. We can go meet him whenever you gentleman are ready.

Kingpin: Kraven I would like for you to meet my number one. He's the head of the project and my agent Maxwell Dillon.

(Kraven and Maxwell shake hands.)

Kraven: Pleasure to meet you sir.

Maxwell: Likewise, well should we make our way to the lab.

Kingpin: Of course right this way Kraven. You are about to see the power of a mastermind.

(The three gentleman walk towards an elevator. Fast forwarding to when the elevator opens up on a lower level.)

Maxwell: Please follow me gentleman.

(They have entered a huge lab with people in labcoats and clipboards checking machines, huge tanks filled with liquid, several metal slabs that look like operating tables and other lab equipment.)

Kraven: Quite a lab you have here Mr. Fisk.

Kingpin: Who says crime doesn't pay.

(they all chuckle evil-like and come up to a metal door with a keypad next to it. Maxwell is talking while entering in the code.)

Maxwell: Since you found our friend here a while back Kraven we've been trying to perfect my mind enhancer on him and succeeded. We had some trouble at first. It seemed he had developed a liking to our pest of an enemy so we had to dig deeper into his mind to find any hate or anger. We found that he was angry about the death of his wife.

(the metal door opens and they walk into a big room full of machines and there is someone or something in the middle working on several computers and machines.)

Kingpin: So with this mind enhancer you've developed Max how did you bring out the hatred for Spiderman from out our friend here?

(They stop to talk before closing in on the center of the room and start speaking a little more quietly.)

Maxwell: Well the way this mind enhancer works is we can manipulate anyones memory. We can use it as a love potion to make people fall in love with someone. We can make someone happy or sad by alternating their past using their memory.

Kraven. Interesting.

Kingpin: Yes quite fascinating.

Maxwell: In this gentleman's case he has both his wife's death and Spiderman in his memory. We just put two and two together and walaa Spiderman is his wife's killer.

Kingpin: Hahahaha very good Max you make me very proud.

Max: I do what I can Wilson.

(They walk closer to the man working in the middle of the room.)

Max: Gentleman I want you to meet our 4th general Dr. Otto Octavius.

(Doc Ock has different color eyes due to the mind enhancer which is located where the inhibutor chip once was.)

Doc Ock: Hello gentleman.

Kingpin: Hello Dr. Octavius. How are we feeling today?

Doc Ock: Wonderful. This device I'm working on will surely remove Spiderman's powers for good making it easy for him to pay for what he did to my wife.

(One of his tentacles slams hard on the ground out of anger. The rest of the three look at each other in smiles.)

Kingpin: Hm Hm Hm very good Dr. Octavius very good.

Doc Ock: Thank you Mr. Fisk.

Kingpin: Please call me Kingpin.

Doc Ock: It's a pleasure working with you Kingpin.

Kingpin: Believe me the pleasure is all mine.

(Doc Ock continues working on his device and the three gentlemen walk out talking.)

Max: So as you can see he's perfectly normal yet he has no recollection of what really happened to his wife.

Kingpin: Your a genius Max.

Kraven: What if the device is damaged?? Wouldn't that bring his memory back??

Max: Well in Dr. Octavius's case, his mechanical arms required an inhibutor chip so the arms wouldn't control him. We replaced that with our mind enhancer so he's in our power. Should the mind enhancer be damaged it would have complete amensia as to what happened. It would bring his memory back to just whatever happened to him before you found him.

Kraven: Quite some device you have there.

Max: Here have a look.

(As they walk by a table with a glass case holding a mind enhancer, Maxwell opens the case and hands reaches in for the mind enhancer and hands it to Kraven. Kraven looks at it and notices a 6 on it.)

Kraven: What's with the 6??

(They enter the elevator and start heading towards the huge den.)

Kingpin: Ah I'm glad that you brought that up my friend. You see we have one more recruit in mind and that is the reason why I had you collect that black goo. Eddie Brock Jr. who when transformed by the black liquid is also known as Venom. But to keep this dog on his leash we will need the mind enhancer for him as well. All we have to do is release the liquid near him and we will have a complete team of 6 generals, including you Kraven, to lead our soldiers. Before you helped free me I made a promise to those who didn't make it out of the prison I was at. After killing Spiderman I promised them to make them my own personal army. An army at my disposal. Little do they know they will be under my control thanks to Max's new technology. Hehehe

(They walk back into the den and Kingpin picks up a smaller version of a globe made of marbel.)

Kingpin: First New York. Then this country. Then the world. After Spiderman is dead the whole world will know the power of the Sinister 6 Hahahahahaha

(Kingpin crushes the globe and everyone laughs and it echoes out of the building but near a window by the den Black Cat has listened in to everything.)

Black Cat: I swear on my father's grave you won't live long enough to unleash your wrath Fisk.

(Black Cat whips and swings away into the night.)

(Meanwhile we see Peter on his scooter making his way to MJ’s play. He arrives and makes his way to the back of the stage. He is greeted at the door by one of the actresses. The play tonight is Sleeping Beauty)

Actress: Hi Peter here to see MJ??

Peter: Well yes but I need to ask the director for a special request is he available.

Actress: Yes but unless it’s an emergency I don’t think you can see him.

(Peter pulls out the ring box.)

Peter: It’s not an emergency but um well…

Actress: Oh my God you’re going to ask her to..??? Wow….yeah ok well in that case follow me.

(The actress and Peter go somewhere backstage to find the director who would be the Stan Lee cameo.)

Director: Alright let’s get those lights fired up…Is that fog machine ready??? We need the tree prop in here for the first scene….Come on people we have 5 mintues.

Actress: Hi sir um this is MJ’s boyfriend and he has a special requests.

Director: I’m really busy son but what is it?

Peter: Thanks for your time sir and I apologize for intruding like this but I wanted to ask Mary Jane Watson to marry me and I wanted to go about it a certain way.

Director: I’m listening.

(Fast forwarding to when the director is talking to an actor of the play. The actor of course is the Bruce Campbell cameo.)

Actor: What do you mean you’ve given my part to someone else temporarily?? Do you know who I am??

Director: Yes I know who you are but at the moment we have a special request besides it’s only for one part of the play.

Actor: Oh yes and what is this request??

Peter: I’m going to ask my girlfriend…wait a minute?? Aren’t you that rude usher??

Actor: Hmmph…I am way too talented to be an usher. I am an actor good sir and if you don’t mind I would like to go back to rehearsing and getting ready for the play.

Director: So have we come to an agreement??

Actor: I guess so. Good luck with the part. You’re going to need it. For I am an actor so if you’ll excuse me my fans await me.

(Actor walks away and Peter and the director look at each other.)

Peter: Did you understand him?? I couldn’t quite hear him with his head way up there.

Director: I know what you mean but he’s pretty talented. Not an Oscar winner but pretty talented. Well let’s get you suited up for the part.

Peter: Thank you so much I appreciate your help.

Director: It’s not trouble at all. I too was in love once and all I can say is Ms. Watson is a wonderful gal and lucky to have such a good and brave man in her life. You catch stage fright will you??

Peter: No I’m use to big crowds.

Director: Alright well I’ll queu you in when it’s your turn.

Peter: Thanks again.

(We fast forward to Peter walking in on the part of play where MJ is laying on a platform with her eyes closed as if she is sleeping. Peter is in some prince get up and is going in for the kiss. Aunt May is in the crowd)

Peter: Before I awake you with a kiss I have to tell you something. You have been there through the good and through the bad…

(MJ’s facial expression turns confused but she remains with her eyes closed.)

Peter: Things in our lives almost split us apart for good. We kept fighting. The two of us together we fought through those times. I can’t imagine my life without you…

(MJ still struggling to understand and she moves her lips without saying nothing but her lips move as if she said “what…Peter???” but still remains with her eyes closed.)

Peter: I love you and I always will so before I kiss you I have one thing to ask you. Mary Jane Watson…

(MJ opens eyes up and sits up with a smile and in tears looking down at Peter kneeling holding out an open ring box. The whole crowd says awwwww.)

Peter: Will you marry me??

MJ: (in tears) Oh Peter yes…yes I will.

(The crowd goes up into an uproar of applauds. Aunt May MJ and Peter kiss and hug.)

Actor (Bruce Campbell): Good show lad. Very well performed.

Director: Way to go son. Congratulations.

(We fast forward to the end of the play and everyone walking out the theatre. MJ and Peter walk out with people still following them and applauding. Aunt May is behind them as well.)

Aunt May: Congratulations you two.

MJ & Peter: Thank you.

Aunt May: Well where’s the wedding going to be??

MJ: Well we haven’t decided that yet.

Peter: I was thinking maybe in our old neighborhood you know where we first met??

(MJ’s dad walks up behind them.)

MJ’s Dad: I think that’s a great idea Peter.

MJ: Dad???

MJ’s Dad: Hi honey. Listen I was in the neighborhood and decided to watch your play. But when I saw Peter propose to you I hoped that this man right here well take care of you for the rest of your life. The man, well the father you knew before wasn’t much of a father or man. I’ve changed. I put the bottle down and now I’m a different man. So now I just want to say you guys have my blessing. Good luck and congratulations.

MJ: Oh daddy…(in tears.) Thank you…I love you.

MJ’s Dad: I love you too and I couldn’t be anymore proud of you sweetheart. So Peter…the boy next door.

Peter: Yes sir and I would’ve asked for her hand in marriage but…

MJ’s Dad: No need to explain. I wasn’t really there for her though. I’m sure you will be though.

Peter: Oh yes sir and I promise to take care of her no need to worry.

MJ’s Dad: I’m sure you’re the perfect man for my daughter.

Aunt May: And I’m sure your daughter is the perfect man for her.

MJ’s Dad: May right??

Aunt May: Yes.

MJ’s Dad: Well I apologize for all the times I caused trouble next door.

Aunt May: Oh it’s in the past.

MJ’s Dad: Alright well hey this calls for a celebration. Dinner on me. What do you guys feel like having?

MJ: I can go for pizza.

Peter: I know a great place.

Aunt May: Oh yeah I love that place.

MJ’s Dad: Pizza it is.

(Peter hails down a cab and everyone gets in. And now the narration)

Peter narrating: Since bitten by that spider I knew my life would change. The powers I inherited was more than overwhelming. The life I was given even more overwhelming. But now I’m finally going to marry the woman I’ve loved since I was a kid. Things are really going good in my life.

(Fast forwarding to them dining at Pizza Time which is now bigger and more classier.. Mary Jane and Peter are staring at each other holding each others hands. MJ’s Dad and Aunt May watch in delight. Then a huge pizza is served by Mr. Aziz himself.)

The Daily Bugle is still my place of work whenever we get a place. But according to the news lately Hoffman has earned his rightful spot at the position he was offered after receiving the Pulitzer Prize for his photo journalism when Spiderman was fighting Venom and Carnage and thanks to the city of New York we will have the Daily Bugle rebuilt brick by brick and as good as new.

(We see Hoffman receiving an award. A crowd cheers along with Jonah Jameson and the Daily Bugle staff. We see a businessman and a lead construction guy shaking hands and the construction guy has blueprints and paper work as well as the businessman. We see the Daily Bugle at it’s first stages being rebuilt.)

As far as the sadder part of my life I’m slowly learning to cope with my losses.

(We see Peter, Aunt May and MJ putting flowers on Harry’s grave and walking towards Uncle Ben’s grave to do the same. Their holding each other, caressing each other and kind of in tears. Peter notices a blonde figure in the distance. He walks up to her because he recognizes her. It’s Felecia Hardy crying putting flowers down by her father’s grave.)

OUT OF NARRATION:

Peter: Hey Felecia how are you??

Felecia: Oh hi Peter just came to give my dad some flowers ::sighs & sobs::

Peter: I’m sorry about your loss. I too know what it’s like to lose a father.

Felecia: Thanks Peter that means a lot to me.

Peter: Your welcome and if you need anything just let us know ok.

Felecia: Thank you. I’ll see you around huh??

Peter: Yeah you probably will

(Peter and Felecia hug and Peter walks back to MJ and Aunt May to walk away and head home)

BACK INTO NARRATION:

Everytime I visit my Uncle Ben or Harry I can not bare the thought of losing anyone else. I almost lost Aunt May and Mary Jane and even my science partner from school. With great power comes great responsibility yet I don’t want to be responsible for anymore deaths. I’ve earned my rightful place as the guardian of New York City. That’s responsibility enough although it seems no matter how hard I try there are others who still want to see Spiderman fail….even die. Venom & Carnage gave me hell and now my friend and science professor turned lizard has gone missing again.

(We see Max Dillon and Lizard strapped with metal cuffs. Max is attaching the mind enhancer device. Lizard reacts violently but Max pulls out a remote and activates the mind enhancer and Lizard’s eyes turn red and he calms down. Max, Kraven and Kingpin look at each other with smiles. Then we see Doc Ock working on a small ray gun like device attached to one of his claws on his tentacles and it is being monitored by computers. Dock Ock smiles as one of the screens he looks at says GENETIC ENHANCING REVERSAL POLARITY RAY BEAM SUCCESS. Cletus Cassidy is locked in a solitary cell in the dark and still looks sick and coughing as if going through withdrawls. He’s locked up in death row. Eddie Brock is seen in a hospital cuffed to his bed looking really bad and with one eye looking out the hospital window and you hear the screeching of the symbiote far off in the distance.)

Now a new hero has stepped up. Well I don’t know whether to call her a hero but I don’t think I’ve seen the last of her.

(We see Felecia Hardy training hard in a field with obstacles. Somersaulting, throwing weapons at targets and using her whip as well. She stops training and starts panting ferociously and holds on to a pendant on her necklace and looking into the sky with one tear in her eye.)

I won’t stop protecting my loved ones, my friends and the good people of New York. I know what my responsibilities are and I will risk my life for them. This is my life. This is my destiny. I will always have enemies but I’m not worried nor do I live in fear because I have the heart of a hero. A hero named Spiderman.

THE END

Wow...just wow. That was amazing. I wish that was the real SM4 script!!

thanks so much i appreciate it a lot. and i would also appreciate if anyone else could read this rough draft of my script. i will post a new version of this in script format soon. some things might change some things will stay the same but please give any constructive criticism and or feeback.

thanks

1) When you come up with Draft No. 2, can you like put the new scenes in a different colour or something, so I would know what changed?
2) Check out the trailer to my script! I posted a thread about it.

I don't like it too much man. What the people are saying don't seem IC. Sorry.

I agree with Asteroid-Man, and the fact that you spelled Spider-Man Spiderman, where you high when you typed that up? Also you do know that Uncle Ben is dead, right? So the line about him seeing if his uncle has any clothes really doesn't make sense at all.:huh:

Spider-Girl™;12460402 said:
I agree with Asteroid-Man, and the fact that you spelled Spider-Man Spiderman, where you high when you typed that up? Also you do know that Uncle Ben is dead, right? So the line about him seeing if his uncle has any clothes really doesn't make sense at all.:huh:

as far as the spelling of Spiderman i don't really care about that i was mostly focused on the story but yeah i know the correct spelling of it just didn't care, it's not that serious. and as far as "Uncle Ben's clothes"???? Um were you high when you read that because no where in my story was i talking about Uncle Ben's clothes.

1) When you come up with Draft No. 2, can you like put the new scenes in a different colour or something, so I would know what changed?
2) Check out the trailer to my script! I posted a thread about it.

sure no problem thanks man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"