DS/3DS WiFi Problems

Destructus86

Superhero
Reaction score
So, having some trouble with the DS and 3DS and wifi at my house. Every device in our house (PS3, phone, laptop) run perfect on the wifi. But for some reason neither the DS or 3DS work very well over wifi. I can connect to WIFI, but when doing online battles it’s constantly dropping. (every battle) NO clue why only both DS’s are effected…

Any ideas?

So, having some trouble with the DS and 3DS and wifi at my house. Every device in our house (PS3, phone, laptop) run perfect on the wifi. But for some reason neither the DS or 3DS work very well over wifi. I can connect to WIFI, but when doing online battles it’s constantly dropping. (every battle) NO clue why only both DS’s are effected…

Any ideas?
What is your WiFi setup? WPA or WEP?

I find adding the MAC address of the system helps. You could try that.

Any ideas?

I think your having problem with your router. I was also having a same kind of problem and when I consulted a technician he suggest me to go for a new router. And after that every thing is working fine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"