XBL connectivity and Halo 3 online problems

Dr Lee

Insert interesting quote here
Reaction score
I'm in some serious need of assistance here people.

Just recently I've been having problems both with connecting to XBL fully and using Halo 3's online multiplayer lobbies.

Basicly i sign in and i find that my 360 is automatically setting itself to a Strict NAT. The ONLY way i know of how to get it back to the original setting on Moderate (Which the other 360 on out internet network is set up as) is to physically unplug, wait ten seconds, then re-plug the internet router.

Which obviously messes up every single computer's internet in the house.

Thats the first problem.

Then i often find that when i sign in again after testing the connectivity my account doesn't sign in fully.

Now to Halo 3's lobby problem. I can get itno the Matchmaking lobby on H3 fine and dandy, but thehn i'm often getting situations where i either get stuck with the countdown on zero (As i am right this moment) or the system cannot find any games on the server, despite it telling me there are a few hundred thousand people playing the game type at that moment.

Again, quite recently i've actually hit a vein of form on H3 online, regually being the top scorer for my team (Win or lose) and this connectivity problem is really starting to get me annoyed.

I don't have the first clue as to how i can fix any of these problems so i'm asking my fellow gaming Hypsters for some much needed help.

Thank you in advance for any received

ive just been having slow downloads lately....

its annoying i agree...
but not as bad as the ps3's lol

Lol.... Bro got MGS... shocked to find out you've gotta load up bits of the game EVERY level...

Interestingly enough when i had this problem i tried R6:V2 online and it worked fine.... it's just halo that messes me about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"