DTL Season 4-Week 10 (Set 3)

wiegeabo

Omniposcient
Reaction score
The rules:
This is one of four threads, each containing two match ups.
The threads will be in use for 7 days.
Days 1-4 (Thursday-Sunday) are strictly setup time for owners to plead their cases, tell us their team’s strategies, breakdown the match ups, and do whatever else they can/want to do to try and convince you that their team would pull out a victory. Please, let the owners do this on their own with no help from you, the fan.

When Day 5 (Monday) rolls around, I’ll post and tell everyone that voting may begin. Only after doing so will voting start. Any votes cast before I open voting will not count.
To vote, look over the matchups and read the owners strategies and take them into consideration. Afterwards, use your best judgment to decide who you think has the best chance to win the match up and post up the teams you think will prevail.
(Note: The length of a writeup is up to the owner. Do not punish owners just for having a shorter writeup.)

To vote, give each writeup a score out of 10, with the team you feel winning the match earning the higher score. No tie votes are allowed, one team must get a higher score, even if only by a single vote.

Remember, to vote for each match up or your vote will not count!

The teams with the highest vote total at the end of the 7th day (Wednesday) will get a W while the other will get an L.

The battleground for this week is: Asgard

Devastating Silence
Dr. Doom (Power Cosmic) (MU)
Dr. Doom (Sorcerer Supreme) (MU)
Mount Joy (MM)
Dream Girl (DR)
Thunder (DR)

VS.

Simple Kind of Lovelies
Silver Surver (MU)
Wonder Woman (DU)
Nemesis (DR)
Praetor Lemnos (DM)
Will o the Wisp (MR)

Pre-Battle
[

Devastating Silence(Owner: AnnoyingSilence)
Mount Joy (MM)
Dream Girl (DR)
Thunder (DR)

Vs.

Simple Kind of Lovelies(Owner: LadyVader)
Silver Surver (MU)
Wonder Woman (DU)
Nemesis (DR)
Praetor Lemnos (DM)
Will o the Wisp (MR)

Devastating Silence

Me: The real story of Pre-Battle is how the characters interact, improvements that have been made, the plans as they see it and The information they can gather.

The way I see it is - Even as a good guy, Dr. Doom(Sorcerer Supreme) was still pretty damn evil and mischievous. So I'm sure Mount Joy and Dr. Doom (Power Cosmic) can easily swade him into kill. Thunder and Dream Girl heroes and won't atest for death., but they have only one option.... Join the other team.(No, Mount Joy will not be absorbing the team today.)

What will happen, is, Dr. Doom (Sorcerer Supreme) will imbue Dr. Doom (Power Cosmic)s' armor(After a time of Concentration), making it Unbreakable and.... imbued with magic(duh). And Dr. Doom (Sorcerer Supreme) gave Dr. Doom (Power Cosmic) One Mental Teleportation.

Since Mount Joy is barely a reg in his normal form., Dr. Doom (Power Cosmic), Transfer some Cosmic Power into Mount Joy. Giving him Spider-Man strength, speed and agility and colossuss' durability.

On The Other Side

Battle
[

Devastating Silence(Owner: AnnoyingSilence)
Mount Joy (MM)
Dream Girl (DR)
Thunder (DR)

Vs.

Simple Kind of Lovelies(Owner: LadyVader)
Silver Surver (MU)
Wonder Woman (DU)
Nemesis (DR)
Praetor Lemnos (DM)
Will o the Wisp (MR)

Loaction: Asgard

Voting may now begin....

Devastating Silence: 3
Simple Kind of Lovelies: 0

My votes are:

Devastating Silence: 3
Simple Kind of Lovelies: 0

AnnoyingSilence said:
MAN!

I hate that i never got into the story:mad:

Me to. I was getting curious to see where you were going with preptime.

Voting is closed.
Final vote is:

Devastating Silence 6
Simple Kind of Lovelies 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95