• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

DVD when?

Palpadious

Civilian
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
11
Does anyone have any idead when it comes out? I would guess late June/early July.
 
Hopefully it's as soon as possible.

If WB does it the same as it's done before, they'll probably release a single-disc bare-bone edition, and the big two-disc special edition at the same time. LOOK AT THE BOX AND MAKE SURE THIS TIME, YOUZ!!!

...Sorry, just making sure everyone got that last part. Happened to me too with Constantine.
 
it would be sweet if the big two-disc special edition came on the fith of november 2006 don't you think ? ;-)
 
french joker said:
it would be sweet if the big two-disc special edition came on the fith of november 2006 don't you think ? ;-)

No, because then I'd have to wait half a year in order to get it. :mad:
 
MaskedManJRK said:
Hopefully it's as soon as possible.

If WB does it the same as it's done before, they'll probably release a single-disc bare-bone edition, and the big two-disc special edition at the same time. LOOK AT THE BOX AND MAKE SURE THIS TIME, YOUZ!!!

...Sorry, just making sure everyone got that last part. Happened to me too with Constantine.
Batman Begins. I'm still mad about that.
 
What the fck are you talking about? Supes? Wasn't it already confirmed that is comes in fall because it's part of that Superman: The Ultimate Movie Collection box.
 
Rac said:
What the fck are you talking about? Supes? Wasn't it already confirmed that is comes in fall because it's part of that Superman: The Ultimate Movie Collection box.
No. Something far more important.
V for Vendetta.
"Voila! In view a humble Vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant-vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and ha svowed to vanquidh these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violent and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoisse of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."
 
Rac said:
What the fck are you talking about? Supes? Wasn't it already confirmed that is comes in fall because it's part of that Superman: The Ultimate Movie Collection box.
I was kinda confused over what exactly the topic of conversation was about too, but after french joker talking about Nov. 5th, I caught on.
 
I guess this thread got displaced after the V4V boards were shut down.
 
They should put some kinda tags in the thread names when they do something like this.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

  • C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,620
Messages
21,774,171
Members
45,610
Latest member
picamon
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"