[E3 2006] [PS3] Heavenly Sword Demonstration

I disagree with that logic entirely, in fact challenge me on it. It's an stupid line of reasoning.

they should have gone with realistic character models instead of that disney-esque crap.

This looks absolutely badass.
I mean, I still hate Sony's stupid maketing tactics, but if/when I get a ps3 (if/when it's like 300 bucks), I'll definitely get this game.

One of the things that really makes it "cool" (you need a higher quality version to see more of it) is just how animated and expressive the guys are in the background as you fight. That and the generals voice work is fantastic, all throughout the fight he's talking and rallying his troops, it's just very cool, especially when he starts getting them to Hail the king as is walking back and forth using his sword as an extension of his voice (raising it when he shouts and so on).

It's just REALLY cool, s'all. :o

You know its good the PS3 is coming out this Year with almost no interesting Games once so ever at Launch. That way when all of this good stuff comes out we will be getting it cheaper

You're a very weak troll you know that.

Ediit - There is no reason for this to be here the situation has been taken care of

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"