Speedball

Don't. Blink.
Reaction score
WOW!!! This game is gorgeous.

928391_20060508_screen003.jpg

heavenly-sword-20060508080133986.jpg

heavenly-sword-20060508080132892.jpg

heavenly-sword-20060508080119314.jpg

These pictures don't do the game justice.
Here's a link to the trailers released so far
http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?fs=1&id=1679

I'm with you, hopefully this is a launch title, however its coming out the first week of December:( I can't wait to get this game.

I like that horrible play-doh hair of hers, complements her "high as ****" face :up:

Actually I stated about a month ago that this game looks stupid.The only thing I am remotely interested in is MGS4, but I am not going to sit through over 10 hours of cinematics.

8 Days looks cool, too bad that trailer isn't visually representative of the game at all. It's a Killzone 2 trailer done smarter, but still obviously fake :(

Those chains on her arms look an awful lot like Kratos'. Makes me want God of War on the PS3 even more. :mad: :(

She doesn't have chains or her arms, her sword have 3 forms, one of them are the chains, the other is just the sword, and the other is the sword broken into two peices.

If you think those shots look good those shots are from before E3.

Never really interested me... It is looking welll made though.Will be interesting too see if its any good come launch.

Gammy79 said:
I wish Zenien would give me that link for a very cool HS combat video.
I really liked it.
There was one up on IGN a while back wasn't there? I think that's where I downloaded it from.

The shots at the top of this page don't really do the game justice. The game looks ten times better in motion. Still, great as it looks, I'm not convinced it's a game that'll be able to hold my attention for too long.

Zenien said:
She doesn't have chains or her arms, her sword have 3 forms, one of them are the chains, the other is just the sword, and the other is the sword broken into two peices.

If you think those shots look good those shots are from before E3.

I still want a PS3 God of War though! :mad: :(

Looks button mashy to me... But all these games look that way to me :(

At first I thought it was a God of War ripoff, but it actually really isn't.. And I love button-Mashers, I'm like the only one here whole enjoy's Dynasty Warriors.

Gameplay wise, it looks pretty fun, but graphics wise, I don't know why people rant and rave about it. There are better looking ps3 games out there. As a matter of fact, there are better looking xbox 1 games out there. It's not the visual masterpeice some have made it out to be.

I really like cinematic gameplay, one of the reasons this game will rock.

What exactly is "cinematic gameplay"? Explain what it is and why you like it so much Topdawg. Please.

The music and the camera angles especially when you do a special move.
I suggest you watch some gameplay vids.

I'm just waiting for how things will look when people stop doing current gen ports :(

hippie_hunter said:
Three, and yes, Heavenly Sword's graphics are pretty much the final product if it is indeed comming out shortly after launch. But I think that the graphics do indeed look pretty good. (I do think that it looks better than the Xbox games you mentioned, but I do agree with you that there are other Playstation 3 games, such as Metal Gear Solid 4 and Final Fantasy XIII, look beter).

I can't imagine how sick things will look at the end of 7th generation

Final Fantasy was not the final product, but I have no doubts about squares abilities. It will probably not be released for another two years though. :(

MGS4 however was without a doubt the final product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"