The Official Heavenly Sword thread

Manny Calavera said:
You're so lucky I'm as cool as I am Zenien :o

Anyways, the Andy Serkis stuff I had no idea about, thats really awesome :up:

WTF dude lol I wasn't bashing Gears lol, I just said your statement about a video not doing a game justice is..........*Flash Back of previous argument* Yeah, i'm staying on topic.:)

I want to see more of the game, not just that single room.

Gammy79 said:
Is Red's style based on an actual martial art, I wonder?
Hmm?
They might have used a real martial art to get the animations right, but I doubt the actual moves will resemble one.

Mentok said:
I want to see more of the game, not just that single room.

Dude that single room is sweet, god the combat in that small area alones makes you gitty with joy over the combat system. Do you guys think it will compare with God of War?

It's apparently a much more combat ish game then GoW. It's going to have everything from small skirmishes to battles against huge armies. God of War is sort of like an action Adventure game, where Heavenly Sword (at least based on what we know) imo, is more of a pure combat game.

Manny Calavera said:
You're so lucky I'm as cool as I am Zenien :o

Anyways, the Andy Serkis stuff I had no idea about, thats really awesome :up:

Yeah he's actually working directly with Ninja Theory as the 'Dramatic Director'. He's in charge of the motion capturing, casting, voice acting, and is heavilly involved in the writting for the game. I don't think the videos I put up reflect it all the well, but the E3 Arena demo has some really impressive voice acting from all the characters. Probably because partly because of Mr Gollum's[EDITED FOR GAMERA :O) works with them.

EDIT: It's not like you told us you were doing that Drakon, and cleaning out the posts was the last thing I suggested after saying I was going to make a new thread like over a day ago. :confused:

Im looking forward to this game, I hope to see other environments in the game at TGS.

I don't know if Heavenly Sword is going to show up at Leipzig or not, I haven't heard anythign though. So barring that, this september, baby. :cool:

What happens in September again? X06 is the only one I know of, and I don't think Heavenly Sword will show up there :confused:

I dont know, it just seems like you press a button, watch an overly long scripted animation, press another button, watch an overly long scripted animation...

Mabye its just the video... Playing the game looks liek it would get annoying after 10 minutes. I hope its more dynamic than it seems.

I swear, the only shows you think exist must be E3 and frigging X06. :(

TOKYO GAME SHOW :cmad:

Heavenly Sword has already been confirmed for TGS, but if we're really lucky: Suprise Leipzig Showing?! :-O

E3 no exist anymore :(

TGS will rock this year :up:

Mentok said:
E3 no exist anymore :(

TGS will rock this year :up:
E3 does still exist doesn't it, just not in the same form. It'll still be there for the industry, just not for the public.

Avalanche said:
E3 does still exist doesn't it, just not in the same form. It'll still be there for the industry, just not for the public.

NOT REALLY.........IN FACT, "THE INDUSTRY" TURNED IT'S BACK ON 'E3' (NAMELY 'SONY', AND THE BIG DEVELOPERS), HENCE THE REASON FOR IT'S DEMISE. THE INITIAL NEWS OF IT BEING "SCALED BACK" WAS FALSE........IT'S OFFICIALLY DONE NOW. :o

CRY. Apart from that it looks like the other smaller shows will be mugh bigger next year to make up for the lack of E3. PAX is said to be 3 times bigger this year.

Gammy79 said:
What are we going to do now?!?!

I SUPPOSE WE'LL HAVE TO SETTLE FOR 'ZENIEN'S INCREDIBLY LAME 1UP POD CAST THREADS. :(

Zenien rocks, it's just that she posts things that are too technical sometimes, and those bore me :(

the girl from ff13 would kick this *****'s poorly designed, trashy ass. most beautiful female game character ever? yeah right. nasty cheese head.

Someone feels threatened.

Fixed.

Seriously saying stuff like that is just childish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"