EA to develop Star Wars games

Can we get a mod to change the title of this thread to "EA To Destroy Star Wars Games"?

Seriously, screw that company. I knew it was bad news from the very beginning back in 2013 when it announced that EA would be developing Star Wars games. Disney has as much blame as EA for letting this happen

How long does the license run? I dont think they will make a new deal when you consider that they canceled more games than released them.

Its a true shame what EA has made out of so many potential, sadly it wont stop in the near future since the FIFA and NFL make a ton of money with EA and therefore wont risk losing those millions.
And the money EA makes with FIFA alone is enough to easily spend years and millions on a game that they then cancel.

There is so much potential in the Star Wars license in terms of gaming...truly sad to see that nothing comes out of it.

How long does the license run? I dont think they will make a new deal when you consider that they canceled more games than released them.

Its a true shame what EA has made out of so many potential, sadly it wont stop in the near future since the FIFA and NFL make a ton of money with EA and therefore wont risk losing those millions.
And the money EA makes with FIFA alone is enough to easily spend years and millions on a game that they then cancel.

There is so much potential in the Star Wars license in terms of gaming...truly sad to see that nothing comes out of it.

I agree.

I've been waiting for Bioware to finally make a new KOTOR style Star Wars RPG ever since I played Dragon Age and Mass Effect.

I figured such a game would be in the works when EA got the rights to SW games. but so far they haven't been able to get their **** together.

we'll have to see how that Respawn SW games turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"