Eating Meat problem

IronLion

Civilian
Reaction score
this is not about wether its right or wrong, i just need help finding some literature/leaflets/pamphlets on the pros of eating meat. i am also looking for a 'meat society' on the wenb but all i get i veggie society stuff, which i have.

can anyone help?

I could tell you some benefits myself, but I don't know anything about organizations dedicated to it.

You need to look for stuff on the "Paleolithic Diet." They are big proponents of meet eating. And it has science to back it up.

cheers DBM. will look into "Paleolithic Diet."

thanks for the offer Leto Atrides, but it is pamphlets and newsletters i'm after, hard copy stuff that can be mailed.

cheers

i never thought of putting the word benefits in. lol.

i've been told there are some samples of meat eating on the girls gone wild video

Surely the main advantages of eating meat are just nutritional ones. Makes for a more balanced diet.

Yor ( the Hunter from the Future ) said that drinking the blood of your enemies gives you their strength.
Also, a high protein diet may enhance one's ability to wrap his head around how to use Google.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Yor ( the Hunter from the Future ) said that drinking the blood of your enemies gives you their strength.
Also, a high protein diet may enhance one's ability to wrap his head around how to use Google.
Where's your scientific evidence to back up this probablity? :O

IronLion said:
this is not about wether its right or wrong, i just need help finding some literature/leaflets/pamphlets on the pros of eating meat. i am also looking for a 'meat society' on the wenb but all i get i veggie society stuff, which i have.

can anyone help?

The obvious response is Google; you might also travel to your local GNC or a health food store in your area. They'll have better advice for you in terms of a food plan. . . if that's what you're looking for.

You need the proteine and fatty acids which meats provide, but if you don't eat it, you can obtain those through supplements, energy bars, nutri-shakes, and certain dark leafy vegetables.

Ah yes, near the Invisible Swordsman and the Singing Bush. Gotcha.

Pyro Max said:
i've been told there are some samples of meat eating on the girls gone wild video

So have I have been told as well.

IronLion said:
cheers DBM. will look into "Paleolithic Diet."

thanks for the offer Leto Atrides, but it is pamphlets and newsletters i'm after, hard copy stuff that can be mailed.

As will I.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"