Iron Man 2 Edward Norton / Bruce Banner / Hulk Cameo

I really, really, really....REALLY hope this is true. I don't believe it yet, but it sure would be awesome!

I hope, well I guess we all hope, that this is true.

Remember when a new forum member posted that Norton would have a role in Iron Man 2 as Banner and Hulk in two set pieces and that the poster said he was hesitant or something like that to post the information but he did it anyway. Now that poster said that Norton would have a role a while ago. Weeks later NukeTheFridge say that they have an inside source who said that Norton makes an appearance and now ScreenRant are reporting the same story.

Now I guess we wait for someone to ask Marvel the question and their answer is going to be a "No Comment" or a straight up, more likely "No!" even if the rumour is true or not.

Hmmm...so Norton is taking the "Neither confirm nor deny" stance concerning his further involvement with Marvel as pertaining to The Hulk and Bruce Banner in future films not just relating to Ironman 2? Don't quote me on this, but I seem to gather that this stance might mean that he hasn't really worked out anything yet with Marvel and that he's just focusing on his current project.

Now I guess we wait for someone to ask Marvel the question and their answer is going to be a "No Comment" or a straight up, more likely "No!" even if the rumour is true or not.

At Comic-Con Favreau said he was really bummed that the Nick Fury & Tony Stark cameos, in IM and TIH respectively, were revealed. So it's quite possible that Marvel will try to play this one close to their chests.

Again, I hope it's true...but I'm highly skeptical.

:bh::im:

I'm taking the stance that if it is just rumor I can live with it, but if it's true it'll be a nice Easter Egg.

I hope, well I guess we all hope, that this is true.

Remember when a new forum member posted that Norton would have a role in Iron Man 2 as Banner and Hulk in two set pieces and that the poster said he was hesitant or something like that to post the information but he did it anyway. Now that poster said that Norton would have a role a while ago. Weeks later NukeTheFridge say that they have an inside source who said that Norton makes an appearance and now ScreenRant are reporting the same story.

Wasn't the guy who posted it referring to the Nuke the Fridge source/report in the first place. I mean I never heard of that site so who knows how credible this source is, but I think it was reported at the same time the guy posted it, so I think this rumor is just coming from this one source as of now. Obviously makes sense for Marvel to keep this under wraps no matter what although I think we would have heard something by now if Hulk had a key scene(s). Cameos are fair game but not very significant at this point as we already had two of them the last couple of films. At least it would quadruple Norton's chances of returning for Avengers so it counts for something I guess.

I as well hope the rumor's true. Not holding my breath though.

I as well hope the rumor's true. Not holding my breath though.

I think we are more likely to get a cameo of Thor than of Hulk.

I mean they have the character cast and it's the next Marvel movie to come out after IM2.

And it would also set up even more for the Avengers movie

I think we are more likely to get a cameo of Thor than of Hulk.

I mean they have the character cast and it's the next Marvel movie to come out after IM2.

And it would also set up even more for the Avengers movie

I don't see why they couldn't do both.

I don't see why they couldn't do both.

Yeah they can do both, but I dont see it.

There has been no talk of another Hulk movie. I don't even know if there is another Hulk script written.

Is there? I could be wrong.

Dont get me wrong, I love to see :bh:

No, there's no Hulk movie in the works as far as I know. But it'd be nice to toss Norton a bone while he's waiting for the Avengers and Thor could use the tie-in as well.

No, there's no Hulk movie in the works as far as I know. But it'd be nice to toss Norton a bone while he's waiting for the Avengers and Thor could use the tie-in as well.

Yeah. It could be cool.

But I think Norton is doing ok with his career.

It would be nice to clear up the timeline between TIH and IM2. At the end of IM2, it sounded like Stark was on board with putting a team together. But based on what we know of IM2, it sounds like he's not enthusiastic about joining Fury's "Boy Band".

Yeah. It could be cool.

But I think Norton is doing ok with his career.

I wasn't thinking about his career so much as it was just keeping him connected to the Marvel movie universe. 2012 and the Avengers is a ways away and no Hulk sequel is in sight. I just don't want him to walk on doing the Avengers and a cameo in IM2 might keep him in the loop.

It would be nice to clear up the timeline between TIH and IM2. At the end of IM2, it sounded like Stark was on board with putting a team together. But based on what we know of IM2, it sounds like he's not enthusiastic about joining Fury's "Boy Band".

I have a feeling that at the end of this movie he does join the Avengers team and then that is supposed to be when he approaches General Ross at the bar. And he says to him, ...

"I hear you have a unusual problem."

But we do know that the timeline between IM1 and IM2 is about 6 months.

It won't eat me alive if he's not in it. There's still always Thor!

It won't eat me alive if he's not in it. There's still always Thor!

Man I hope Thor is in it. That would be awesome. Or just a cameo of a character that we have not seen yet.

I meant the Thor movie. :p but I thought Chis H was on the Iron Man 2 set? That has to say something.

I meant the Thor movie. :p but I thought Chis H was on the Iron Man 2 set? That has to say something.

I don't know if he was ever seen on set. I thought in the set visit interview that Kevin Feige was just joking around when it was raining and there was Thunder too.

"Hey, I'm just warming up Chris H for his part in Thor"

Oh hm. Oh well.

There was a video on YouTube that said that Thor was in TIH and I watched his video to see if Thor was in it. He wasn't. :cmad:

batmanthugrain111021334.jpg

Old Brucie seems to be Mary Jane in this upside down make out session!

I have a feeling if Norton IS in IM2, it will be top secret until the movie comes out. Ditto goes for Thor in the movie too.

I have a feeling if Norton IS in IM2, it will be top secret until the movie comes out. Ditto goes for Thor in the movie too.

Yeah I think it's going to be something like that. Marvel is so tight lipped right now. Believe me I know.

They will probably do something like they did with the first movie and say that there is a extra scene after the credits like a week before the movie comes out.

I hope they do an after credit scene, I mean, they might not. Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"