Iron Man 2 Edward Norton / Bruce Banner / Hulk Cameo

Man I really hope this hulk news is true.

1. It's not a post-credits cameo.
2. Most of the first scene featuring Hulk has been dropped. The second Hulk scene will be left untouched as far as I'm aware.
3. Edward Norton arrives in the second act and has a scene with two main characters.
4. I'm not the source for the nukethefridge story or any of the other ones.
5. For those of you interested Norton (in person) and Leterrier (via teleconference) recently supervised a new edit of 'The Incredible Hulk' that will be released for the home market in the near future.

I'm no longer involved in the production having already completed my work on the film. I'm amazed that the Hulk news wasn't revealed at Comic-Con as a lot of us felt sure it was going to be.

That's really all I can say and I'm sure you'll be hearing news through the official channels shortly. Peace.
Sounds awesome.

5. For those of you interested Norton (in person) and Leterrier (via teleconference) recently supervised a new edit of 'The Incredible Hulk' that will be released for the home market in the near future.

To me this is better news than all this cameo talk. Make Mine the Director's Cut! :bh:

I'd rather see Iron Man taking on the Hulk at the beginning of the film...sort of like "just another day at the office" kind of gig...then the Hulk escapes...that or Iron Man takes him down with the help of Shield and they haul him off.

I'd rather see Iron Man taking on the Hulk at the beginning of the film...sort of like "just another day at the office" kind of gig...then the Hulk escapes...that or Iron Man takes him down with the help of Shield and they haul him off.

No way could Iron Man take down Hulk. Believe me, I am a huge fan of Iron Man, but I have never seen the Hulk brought down by a single person.

The rumor was going around before NTF got a hold of it though. :o

I also don't trust NukedTheFridge.com, but he could be right. Remember Deadpool? :hehe:

I...I have no idea what you are talking about. :csad:

From what I can remember, I think the rumor started here?

Oh, I didn't know that.

I first heard about this rumor from nukethefridge.com

The rumour came up from "dial", the poster who has posted this new info.

A few weeks later it appeared on NukeTheFridge.

Back in 2008, an IMDb user said his uncle was friends with an Fox animator, and they saw the Animatics of the scene where Wolverine and Sabretooth fight Deadpool on top of the cooling tower. He was the first one to talk about the mouth swet shut, the arm blades, the tatoos, the optical blasts, the teleportation and the decapitation, and no one believe him.

We all know how it turned out. :hehe:

There was a kid who gave my friends site an exact description of the Cloverfield monster 3 months before the movie came out. We verbally ruined him, banned him and said he was a liar.

What could happen is at the very end of IM2 Stark confronts hulk in a torn up city or something, prompting IM to join the avengers and setting up the storyline for the avengers movie.

Exactly... I think it will be the exact equivalent of RDJ popping up at the end of TIH. Fury or Ross will probably show up in the aftermath of the battle and Norton/Banner will be present. Even if they shot more scenes with Norton I doubt they will make the final cut. I'd be nice if they gave him more screen time than one scene but I really don't see where they'd be able to fit that into the final cut. If Hulk has any role at all, it will probably be a news reel for the briefest extent.

What would be even better is that if they do feature Hulk, they'd show a scene of Hulk escaping armed forces and then at the end you add Fury/Ross to the final scene recruiting IM and WM to help bring in the Hulk. Another possibility that would work out better IMO, which would involve the Hulk.

Last edited:

If that happens make mine DC.

I think Hulk would be the villain. Not in the most evil sense, but an uncontrolled beast that must be stopped and it will take everyone together to succeed.. The reason I believe he will be an Avengers villain is because of how Stark cameo'ed in TIH and referred to Hulk as "a problem". Just speculating, is all.

If you mean me then no, I wasn't. My post was a week or so before Comic-Con. A few things as my final word on the matter:

1. It's not a post-credits cameo.
2. Most of the first scene featuring Hulk has been dropped. The second Hulk scene will be left untouched as far as I'm aware.
3. Edward Norton arrives in the second act and has a scene with two main characters.
4. I'm not the source for the nukethefridge story or any of the other ones.

I'm no longer involved in the production having already completed my work on the film. I'm amazed that the Hulk news wasn't revealed at Comic-Con as a lot of us felt sure it was going to be.

That's really all I can say and I'm sure you'll be hearing news through the official channels shortly. Peace.
God i hope this is true!
No way could Iron Man take down Hulk. Believe me, I am a huge fan of Iron Man, but I have never seen the Hulk brought down by a single person.
Indeed. Hulk is no ordinary day in the office as he put it. Hulk is the meteorite crashing though your office! :hehe:
Back in 2008, an IMDb user said his uncle was friends with an Fox animator, and they saw the Animatics of the scene where Wolverine and Sabretooth fight Deadpool on top of the cooling tower. He was the first one to talk about the mouth swet shut, the arm blades, the tatoos, the optical blasts, the teleportation and the decapitation, and no one believe him.

We all know how it turned out. :hehe:
My god, dont remind me... What the hell were they thinking?

I agree, I'm probably the biggest Iron Man homer on the website, but there is no way Iron Man alone takes down the Hulk by himself.

Ghost Rider. Captain America.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"