Sequels Electro's Look?

Either the classic look or a new black leather suit. I don't know about that Ultimate version.

Silent Storm said:
Either the classic look or a new black leather suit. I don't know about that Ultimate version.

I dont think a black leather suit would look good on Electro. Plus, you would hear that 'squeek, squeek' when he walks ;)

RedIsNotBlue said:
I think a trenchcoat needs to be involved.

Thats what I was thinking too, but a trenchcoat has already been worn by ock so the trenchcoat has already been done. Maybe a long raincoat ;)

Andrew said:
Thats what I was thinking too, but a trenchcoat has already been worn by ock so the trenchcoat has already been done. Maybe a long raincoat ;)

Actually I was thinking something like this....I think it looks perfect.

4141b.jpg

But the mask is gonna be really tough....I mean the mask is what made Electro's looks unique but it would look really cheesy on screen...who knows.

RedIsNotBlue said:
But the mask is gonna be really tough....I mean the mask is what made Electro's looks unique but it would look really cheesy on screen...who knows.

Yes, it would look really cheesy on screen, which is why someone came up with electro's mask being real electricity. Well, it wouldnt be a mask as such, but when Electro demonstrates his power, electricity spouts out from his face/head in the star fish shape :).

RedIsNotBlue said:
Actually I was thinking something like this....I think it looks perfect.

4141b.jpg

:eek: Thats actually not bad at all :up: Where did you find that image? Did you have something like that in mind before you found the picture?

Yeah I found that a while back searcing Google...I knew a long leather trenchcoat needed to be used on a villian so I searched for one and found this. And here is just idea but it may sound bad but what if Electro's hairstyle was in the shape of the classic mask in a way?

RedIsNotBlue said:
Yeah I found that a while back searcing Google...I knew a long leather trenchcoat needed to be used on a villian so I searched for one and found this. And here is just idea but it may sound bad but what if Electro's hairstyle was in the shape of the classic mask in a way?

I dont know. I dont think it would look to swell. I was thinking he would have a shaved head or slicked back hair. A normal hair style would also be ok, but I cant see how he would be able to keep a normail hair style being a super villain and all. ;)

Andrew said:
I dont know. I dont think it would look to swell. I was thinking he would have a shaved head or slicked back hair. A normal hair style would also be ok, but I cant see how he would be able to keep a normail hair style being a super villain and all. ;)

I mean he has electricity running through his body...if he is gonna have hair it needs to be sticking up in some way.

RedIsNotBlue said:
I dunno...that looks more like a robe that could be used for Mysterio.

Lol, I suppose you're right. The idea was there :o ;)

RedIsNotBlue said:
I mean he has electricity running through his body...if he is gonna have hair it needs to be sticking up in some way.

That could happen, I dont want to see it all gelled up in this one fixed position though, like he has style or something.

RedIsNotBlue said:
**** it...just give him the classic mask.

If they can think of a good enough reason to do it then why not? :)

I'd like to see a scene, right after Electro gets his powers, where he buys the lame green and yellow costume, complete with mask, and goes out to wreck havoc. Spider-Man easily beats him with a water hose, then pulls his mask off. Electro's hair sticks straight up. He looks like a complete idiot.

Later, Electro has the black leather suit and has shaved his head.

Zev said:
I'd like to see a scene, right after Electro gets his powers, where he buys the lame green and yellow costume, complete with mask, and goes out to wreck havoc. Spider-Man easily beats him with a water hose, then pulls his mask off. Electro's hair sticks straight up. He looks like a complete idiot.

Later, Electro has the black leather suit and has shaved his head.

Ha! That would be really cool to see!

Yeah I think that would be an even better jacket if the movie took place in the winter.

Actually the more I think about it he should just keep the mask if they plan to use him....I mean his origin is one of the cheesiest so why not have the mask?

I think he should wear a black biker-like jacket where he had the sleeves rolled up, a grey-ish t-shirt under it, a pair of electricity conducting gloves that he will use < very sleek looking, nothing bulky, some black pleather pants and some boots.

No mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"