Electro's Look?

Discussion in 'Spider-Man Sequels' started by Jesus of Narnia, Jan 23, 2004.

?

How should Electro be depicted?

1. Classic comic book look, newbie!

2. Steal Shocker's more reserved look.

3. Black leather! When HASN'T that worked?!?

4. Nekkid as a the day he was born!

5. Keep the suit, lose the mask.

6. Keep it similar, but make the colors less...green and yellow.

7. Other...please specify...with pictures!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RedIsNotBlue Agree to disagree

I am sorry but that is very bland. The look is a big part of what a villain is and that is the what makes Electro recognized IMO. I would rather see Shocker with the less cheesy mask rather than an unmasked Electro.

2. Electro Guest

Biker Electro? :confused: ;)

3. Symbiotica Registered

No, Max is not a biker-jacket wearing kind of guy. He doesn't know how to draw attention to himself as a "civilian." He thinks his power is his defining personality-characteristic.... besides the biker-jacket thing has been done before. I'd prefer not to be harking back to Arnie in T2, visually speaking.

4. Jspider13 it shall be done again.

Well I'm sorry, but if you guys want to see green and yellow tights with a goofy looking mask, you may wanna reconsider.

5. Electro Guest

I didnt say that I wanted to see green and yellow tights with a goofy looking mask, because I dont. I just dont like your idea. I think the costume needs some sort of revamp if he is going to be in the movie, but I just dont like the idea of electro wearing biker clothes. :)

6. Spidergurl4302 Registered

ya i dont think his original costume would look good on screen....they could upgrade it or make him look like he did on the MTV animated series...i know the show sucked but electro looked pretty cool :D

7. Symbiotica Registered

I don't necessarily want to see that. What I'd really like to see as a first choice would be Ultimate Electro's black rubber containment suit. This makes the most sense from a logical standpoint, too - someone like Electro really would need such a suit when he's powered up, or everyone within about 100 yards would be dead. The electricity should only go where he wants it to go, not running through the floor, ground, furniture or whatever. This would stop any drain on his power as he comes in contact with conducting substances.

8. Electro Guest

He was too blue, I didnt like him. :(

9. Spidergurl4302 Registered

he doesnt have to be blue he could be like yellow, silver, whichever color:D

havent seen that MTV show in ages i forgot he was even blue!

they messed up his origin on that show too they made him an outcast who got the powers from an electric sign:confused:

10. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

im thinking more of this
    [​IMG]

i like the boots and the vest, and the idea of gold looks pretty good, i think his mask is important to have.. because theres so many electricity powered characters in comic books that it seperates him from the rest.

I like the marvel knights version
    [​IMG]
    he has new gloves, boots and mask, there appears to be some sort of power controler on his gloves and back. also his new mask seems to fan out when he is using his powers and lay flat against his face when not. i think combining the figure and the MK version, he would look really kool

[​IMG]
    and how cool would a scene like that be?

11. Jspider13 it shall be done again.

12. Jspider13 it shall be done again.

I think the Marvel Knights version could work, but not that gold figure you showed. The boots make him look like a sentinel.

13. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

i do like the MK suit better.. but i like the gold...

14. RedIsNotBlue Agree to disagree

Well you guys need to remember if they bring him to the big screen they will most likely redo his origin because the one he has now is not that good for a movie IMO.

15. Electro UK Can't all be for nothing

16. Electro UK Can't all be for nothing

What is Electro with out his mask? Still a damn good guy but without the mask I feel empty inside

17. Silver Sable Wild Pack Commander

Maybe he can wear a leather outfit??????

18. snazzy J Registered

I'd start with the Ultimate look and the containment suit idea, but the black leather thing definitely wouldn't fly. Instead of of black, it'd be dark green with yellow highlights (lightning bolt shaped) and instead of leather, it would be made of vinyl/rubber type stuff. Also, his electricity would be bluish white, like the MTV show. I think it would be a pretty nice combination of the classic and Ultimate look and would definitely work on screen. Oh, and he'd definitely have the lightning scars in the shape of the mask on his face.

19. portland2002 Registered

Yawn! Looks one of those horrid leather suits from the X-Men films.

20. Silver Sable Wild Pack Commander

Check out Symbiotica's Electro fanart.That will be a good outfit for him in a film

21. Warrior Registered

They must keep him the way he is supposed to be so that he can represent the origional.

22. Keyser Soze AW YEEEAH!

Electro is one of my favourite villains, and one of the few villains with the potential to support their own movie. And I love the classic look in the comics. But I'm not sure if that would work on the big screen. But then again, if you give him a different, more movie-friendly look, do you lose the essence of the character? Tricky question, this one...

23. psycho Registered

I'd like to keep it similar to the classic look but updated and toned down, make it more badass.

24. muhammady Registered

I voted for the classic look but if Ultimate Electro's costume was on the list I would have voted for that one because it would be spectacular.I like how Electro has been done in the comic books and I think that he should appear in one of the Spider-Man movies.They should not rush into him getting the super-powers and they should focus on his origins at the begging of the movie if he is ever included in a Spider-Man movie.

25. LethalCarnage Registered

Have the classic suit