• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Elektra sai

Elektrafan3370

Civilian
Reaction score
Does anyone know as ite to get a cheap but good pair of Elektra sais from the movie. or just a bladed sai. yes I know they rearely sell them and one of the only ones are the elektra ones but if anyone just happened to find some can they plz tell me. :-) Darth Elektra, if you are on, plz help me I'm the one that is always agreeing with you about Elektra. :-)

I own a pair of Octagonal that look kinda sharp and I'm really good and I was hoping someone could help me cause me and my friends want to make a movie about a MALE super-hero/ninja guy that saves his girlfriend from an evil orgaization and learing about his wierd past and his families death. :-)

Thanks DE I am looking for at least some sharp ones. I mean if I got to wait for around 6 month sallery from working for my church FINE!!!! But only if they just sold some more cheaper ones. But thanks. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"