Sequels Elizabeth Banks might not return as Betty Brant

I love Elizabeth Banks, and I love her Betty. I really would hate to lose her if they are keeping continuity between 3 and 4.

But seriously. I understand she's blowing up and everything, but would it really kill her to take a bit role in such a big movie? As if suddenly she's just too big for the role.

Just because you have a starring role in a Kevin Smith movie, doesn't mean you suddenly have the weight to dismiss Betty Brant.

She can dismiss the collective 5 minutes of screentime she's gotten in the films if she feels her talents are being wasted.

Doesn't Elizabeth understand that she's playing such a great character and, even if it doesn't seem like it, she's adding to the greatness of the Daily Bugle and all?

For people who are already fans of the comics, the rest of the populace couldn't care less.

Shes hilarious as Betty.. I hope she comes back.. I would LOVE for her to have a bigger role!

its not like it will make much of a difference if she is in the next movie or not anyways

Well i'm with most of you it wont make much of a diff considering the amount of screen time she has had in the previous movies.

With that said I would love for them to explore some of the characters in the daly bugle a lot more, now that harry is dead and MJ possibly might not return we can focus on some of the other characters!

if Scorpion's in, I can certainly see they developing Jameson more, so I think the others in the bugle would have more time, too. like Robbie, giving advices to Jameson or something like this.

Elizabeth Banks >>>>Bryce Dallas>>>>The fat Dixie Chick>>>Kirsten Dunst

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"