Elon Musk Buys X (formerly Twitter)

So yeah, Musks texts are in the court filings now, if you want to look at them. He is very, very bad at business. It would have killed Twitter.

DocumentCloud

Yeah, looking through the tweets, I am getting the impression that Elon doesn't believe people can just give up twitter.

I kind of agree with that. Unless Twitter shuts down on its own, I don’t think people will give up Twitter through their own volition.

Looks like full speed ahead, hopefully.

Elon Musk tells Twitter he wants to go ahead with original deal, according to Bloomberg | Engadget

Elon Musk wants to own Twitter after all. The Tesla CEO has decided he wants to go ahead with the deal he originally struck to buy the social media company for $54.20 a share, Bloomberg reports.

If the two sides were to agree to go ahead with the terms of the original deal, it would end a months-long legal battle that has grown increasingly messy. Last week, hundreds of Musk’s private messages were published in legal filings. The texts detailed how Musk’s negotiations with Twitter had broken down in the spring, prompting him to announce he would buy the company and take it private.

tenor.gif

What a waste of time all this legal business has been. Really don’t want him owning the company though.

I suspect he is going to try to go for the original cancellation fee, as I can't imagine his fundraising scheme to buy it has changed.

How did that dips**t ever convince everyone he's a genius??

Silicon Valley tech bros are a unique brand.

Yeah, this reeks of ol'Musky not wanting to get on the stand. He is trying to drag this out. He will absolutely back out when he can if Twitter goes along with this.

Last edited:
So Musk is a pro-fascist who is clearly lying about his business ventures and his own wealth? I guess Trump wasn't so unique after all. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"