(Potentially) Interesting Topics: Rock 'n Roll Internet, or Killing Comic Writers

I've become more powerful than you could ever imagine.

It's ridiculous to think that just because you use social media to communicate and network that you must resort to being an ******* to other *******s. I am in no way advocating presenting yourself as a facade of who you really are, but you should always be cognizant of who is reading your public messages and be prepared to reply in a manner that you feel is appropriate, especially if you are a well-known individual who has the potential to affect others with your opinion.

As Dan said, the internet is going to remember everything you've ever said or posted... along with everything that is said or posted about you. If a well-known individual is willing to accept that their *******-ish remarks are going to be well documented and scrutinized whenever their name is mentioned, then they can go ahead and post whatever spew comes to their mind... but most decent people will act resonsibly and do the right thing by taking the emotion out of the equation and being logical about their replies.

It's ridiculous to think that just because you use social media to communicate and network that you must resort to being an ******* to other *******s. I am in no way advocating presenting yourself as a facade of who you really are, but you should always be cognizant of who is reading your public messages and be prepared to reply in a manner that you feel is appropriate, especially if you are a well-known individual who has the potential to affect others with your opinion.

As Dan said, the internet is going to remember everything you've ever said or posted... along with everything that is said or posted about you. If a well-known individual is willing to accept that their *******-ish remarks are going to be well documented and scrutinized whenever their name is mentioned, then they can go ahead and post whatever spew comes to their mind... but most decent people will act resonsibly and do the right thing by taking the emotion out of the equation and being logical about their replies.
I can't quote the whole thing and put it in my signature, this is gold I will miss for a long while after the burying of this thread
One thing to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"