email, virus...Acting as there a SHH ADMIN

teh Puffy

COME ON AND HIT ME!
Reaction score
It says SHH has a new site something like Modern-runner and every 5th user in there will be a prize. Be Careful, as for SHH! its happening again.:brucebat::bh::boba:

I just opened mine a second ago. This is the message that you should look for.

Dear User!
Sent: Fri 3/14/08 9:21 PM

Some technical work site superherohype.com is not working!

Welcome to our new site www .moderndrummer. com

Every 5-th visitor will receive a prize!

Apologize for the inconvenience!

We're investigating how that hacker could have gotten access to the board members' e-mails.

I got nothing, and who did the hype upset recently?

Haven't gotten it yet. If I do, I'm deleting without opening.

What happens if you click the link? It just takes you to a website?

Malice told me he was the Prince of a small african country and he needed my bank account. Matt told me he could increase the size of my penis. Does this mean none of that was true? :csad:

I've got that mail, too. Luckily, it was quite obvious with a addy like modern drummer, that this wasn't for real.

I'm giving my laptop a virus scan. It's detected 2 things so far, but I don't think its a virus. An alert would've come out by now.

I haven't gotten anything, but I'll keep an eye out. Thanks for the heads up, gang.

The least the hype could do is actually send out a email to all its members warning that someone has hacked into the database and got the emails and not to open the link in said email.

It's all very well having a little sticky at the top of the page but when a person first comes on the internet for most people there first port of call is email, not the hype, hence they could open said email.

Got it aswell. Figured it was a fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"